Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live like 5 minutes from Rancho Santa Fe. It's not unbelievable that she could be staying in the North County area and have meetings in downtown LA and Palm Springs. It's also not that far from some of the confirmed landing's of Todd's plane. I'm not sure what to believe and I'm just waiting for someone to see her. She can't hide forever.

I call hogwash on Fisher. She could quit whining,change her name and get some regular job in an area of the country that has forgotten her crime, and no one would recognize her especially if she lets the injection stuff wear off of her lips. She must want to be a celebrity and live a dangerous lifestyle.
ITA. She has chosen to marry and have kids with a creep who is "OK" with his WIFE- the mother of his children- doing *advertiser censored*!! I'd love to know his background, he seems like wannabe *advertiser censored* king/pimp/gangster.... ewww.....
There was a video showing her family enjoying their backyard in-ground pool.
I think both Amy and her hubby are addicted to an $$$ lifestyle, and both are very shady. The poor kids... During the show, Dr. Drew questioned Ms. Fisher about her past, and she was shockingly unrepentant, making excuse after excuse ( I was a kid, the media destroyed me, the gun wasn't even mine!! etc.) Mary Jo Buttafuaco was never my favorite person, so in denial- altho she famously saw the light and even reunited, so to speak, with AF on Oprah a few years ago. Yet, who wants to believe their husband tried to talk a teenager into killing her??) But NO WAY did this woman deserve to get shot in the head:twocents:, with irreparable damage. AF says her vice is only alcohol but I believe drugs are involved. Interesting to see if she stays on the show, she has a LONG way to go to get out of her extreme denial, imo.

On Issues with JVM tonight, Leonard Padilla made a comment that Casey was in Palm Springs. Jane cut him off quickly and said something like, "we don't want to get sued. You can tell us off-camera". I don't know how much I'd believe LP, but Palm Springs isn't that far from RSF.

They say Hell is nice this time of year. Hell, Michigan that is.
Here's some other places they may want to check out. LOL

Hell, California, U.S
Hell, Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands
Hell, Norway, a village in Stjørdal
Hell Station, a railway station at Hell, Norway
Hell Creek, a place in Montana notable for Cretaceous dinosaur fossils

:truce:

I believe she did meet with this Al Taylor guy in Palm Springs. Why wouldn't she if he was really talking about a million dollar$ Deal?

I hope he does not back off on the Lie Detector Test though. Sounds like he is going to give up on that because they are playing him and saying someone else is making an offer, w/out the LD Test. I call BS on that though.

But IF she is really looking at buying a home in Rancho Santa Fe then she must think she has more $$$ coming in than just that one offer. Once she splits it with the IRS, and Baez, she will have very little left. And that does not include her upcoming lawsuits and legal bills.

And Law School? What a joke.

Does anyone know which states allow you to keep your home against a civil suit? One of the lawyers on NG mentioned that she might be getting advice to buy a house with the money now, if she gets it, as long as it is in one of these states.

Does anyone know which states allow you to keep your home against a civil suit? One of the lawyers on NG mentioned that she might be getting advice to buy a house with the money now, if she gets it, as long as it is in one of these states.

In California you can keep it in cases of bankruptcy. I don't know about civil cases though.

OJ moved to Florida as I recall...

While WS postings may not directly put $ in Casey's pocket, do you not believe her agents will use the shear number of post's here as a bargaining chip to show just how much interest there is in her, and raise the bidding?

You're misinterpreting posts of absolute disgust with Casey Anthony, as being posts of "interest".

Few, if any on this board, are truly "interested" in Casey Anthony. We've heard and seen all of her lies, all of her "stories", antics, her vile hatred toward her parents, the public, the media, LE, the State, and worst of all, Caylee Marie, her very own baby daughter.

It is nothing short of repulsive that such an evil female as is Casey Anthony would "shop to the highest bidder", such a horrific situation as that which she is involved. :rolleyes:

She has delusions of grandeur and illusions of adequacy. She cannot survive w/o somebody taking care of her. She is a parasite. She talks tough and right now she is feeling empowered. She is going to brought down to earth real quickly.

No interview is worth any money. She has nothing to offer. Who the heck is she?...a person who killed a baby people fell in love with....and because of people's hearts, she has been able to ride this out and perhaps earn money. She and her babysitters are disgusting and vile people

What attorney who had ethics and morals would do this? It is like he is taking her to market and the world is the State Fair. Baez is going down with her. It clearly appears he has no interest in practicing law and has found the media his new interest. He and her are "Stuck like glue...love that song!

Geraldo was mentioned again....this time by Al Taylor. Posters thought GR was courting Baez all along for an interview when over. We have smart posters here.

Maybe Fox News should just hack into Casey and/or Jose's phone...get the scoop for free...

I'm not sure about other states, but Texas has the homestead act or law. Maybe some continued interest in Casey on TV with callers disgusted and disliking her is a good thing. Not too much interest, but enough to to discourage million dollar offers. My son just moved near San Diego. I don't think he would, but if she should ever befriend him the fight will be on. Casey is probably enjoying spa services, getting her hair done, catching up on new styles, eating like a pig, spying on her EX friends on FB, staying near a beach and pool, and counting the money that she hopes to make. It's despicable.

I'm not sure about other states, but Texas has the homestead act or law. Maybe some continued interest in Casey on TV with callers disgusted and disliking her is a good thing. Not too much interest, but enough to to discourage million dollar offers. My son just moved near San Diego. I don't think he would, but if she should ever befriend him the fight will be on. Casey is probably enjoying spa services, getting her hair done, catching up on new styles, eating like a pig, spying on her EX friends on FB, staying near a beach and pool, and counting the money that she hopes to make. It's despicable.

I think word would get out if anyone was doing her hair, her nails, etc...it would be too juicy to know and not tell (or sell) your story of time alone with Casey as you gave her a pedicure, etc...I have a feeling she is pretty much stuck with room service, a laptop and a remote for now.

What attorney who had ethics and morals would do this? It is like he is taking her to market and the world is the State Fair. Baez is going down with her. It clearly appears he has no interest in practicing law and has found the media his new interest. He and her are "Stuck like glue...love that song!

Geraldo was mentioned again....this time by Al Taylor. Posters thought GR was courting Baez all along for an interview when over. We have smart posters here.

If this were the late 1800s, early 1900s, I can see Baez hauling her around in a covered wagon, selling tickets for the sideshow of seeing her. Then he'd sell his snake oil to the crowd before they take off for the next town.

Florida has the homestead act, that is why OJ never lost his home.

Maybe Fox News should just hack into Casey and/or Jose's phone...get the scoop for free...

Do you really think it's a good idea to suggest illegal acts here on Websleuths?

No less Federal illegal acts........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members