Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought name changes were part of public docs...Also sheriffs office said there are no credible death treats at this time...defense trying to make her marketable..who will make the most money off ica...the media. cause we wont buy anything that any of the ants or dt sell...good luck LOSERS. We are too smart for dt carp. Media wants to see her fail..and they will do what it takes to get a picture of her failing.

Casey may change her appearance,she may change her name,but she cannot change who she is-she will be found,and I think some nut,somewhere may do her in-Karma-you know what I mean-I think freedom as we know it will not exist for her,this is proven on the need to do the things that are having to be done to protect her identity.She would have had a safer existance in prison.I personally hope she never gets a good nights sleep.

Well, that's a kick in the pants. :crazy: She might want to be careful in that part of the world. If she's worth much money, she might be a prime target for an abduction / ransom scenario.

And she might not want to flaunt her wealth in certain neighborhoods in Rio, where some of the locals will steal candy from a baby.

With no extradition treaty, we might have to send in a clandestine special-ops force to bring her back.

bbm

Why pay the freight? If we pack our own duct tape, there are plenty of swampy areas right there in Brazil! :crazy:

ETA: Seriously though, she is IN TROUBLE. Never mind the women who would happily 'take her out', PLENTY of men who love their children have expressed violent thoughts as well. FCA is a small person who has trouble keeping her mouth shut. In our current 'celebrity' culture, I would not be surprised at all if people harm her to attain 'fame' or 'hero' status. Especially fringe types who live in & out of jail anyway.

And I'm not trying to be even more pessimistic, but in today's economy, there are people committing crimes in order to get shelter &/or medical care. Think about going in as a hero. I'm just saying......FCA has NO IDEA what is out there.

(Not advocating vigilantes, just pointing out THEY ARE EVERYWHERE in FCA's case.)

They say there's no-one easier to sell-to than a salesman

It probably follows that there's no-one easier to con than a con-woman

and no-one easier to lie-to than a liar

The sleaze, creeps, perverts and grifters will hone in on her, to exploit her for a quick buck

Seems she's always in need of a quick buck. And all her usual suckers have been sucked-dry and want to put distance between themselves and KC

In the end, when the big-money fails to eventuate and when her 'compassionate' lawyers are refusing to take her calls -- she'll be meat in the hands of her own kind ... the exploiters, the conscienceless, the low-lifes and scum

I wouldn't be her for all the tea in China. She's going to age fast

It is not that easy to get a new SSN. She may be able to change her name, but I highly doubt she will be able to change her SSN unless she goes into witness protection... which I highly doubt she will. I have three people using my SSN and they wouldn't even allow me to change mine!

You know she will choose an Irish name. It just better not be my last name because I really don't want to change my last name and I will if she uses it. No judge in their right mind would deny me that change!

I really could care less what she does. I will continue to boycott anything Casey Anthony.

she's being released in 75 hours or less as of tonight 9 pm. Think it was HLN that said that. It was all over twitter as well. Jose has a big mouth is also on twitter. And even he said that. And YES it is the REAL JB twitter too. He says it's so that people "know the truth". He goes by Baezlawfirm on Twitter. He keeps pretty mum on questions of where ICA is going. BUT he does say as of tonight she is still in jail and can't wait for "freedom". What possessed him to get a twitter account and jump into the lions den and moderate his twitter? Is beyond me. But hey. Has he ever been known to think with reason? He seriously thinks he is a celebrity too by the way he talks. It was almost too sickening to lurk on honestly! I hadda go back to my regularly scheduled insanity with everyone else.

He said "HE has advised her to go get help". OK JOSE. lol

My question is that now that the trial is over? When does the attorney/client relationship business wise end? Or is this another planet I'm on lately and the rules change randomly and without announcement depending upon who the defendent is? lol I'd think that that relationship would end upon release. No probation anymore. No charges. Just convictions. So what good is he to her now? For that matter what good is she to him? Or is that a stupid question? lol

She's being used by all of them to cash in. Pure and simple. They knew it way back when...and they know it now. NOW what IF she had been convicted on any one of the top 3 charges? What then? Makes ya wonder!

I give it 31 days before all brimfire breaks out with ICA, family AND attorney's. She's the very evil prodigal child. No holding her down all the years UP to her jail sentence/trial. NO holding her back afterwards. In fact? She's gonna be the WORST case of a single BRIDEZILLA without the engagement ring or man!

I'm waiting to watch for the fallout on this one. It'll send a mushroom cloud up from whereever her evil behind is. ;)

I just have this notion that she will have hordes of people spitting at her in stores and on the street.... Everywhere she goes, she will ALWAYS be on someone's radar somehow, someone who will then post it on the web and people will gather to throw rotten tomatoes. And i mean that in the most literal sense.

She'll be miserable.

In front of all the world. Live-streamed. She'll finally have a starring role.

She'll most likely end up in a trailer-park

giving $3.00 BJs

Life's not easy, even for the industrious and intelligent

it's going to wipe the floor with her

She'll be suffering long after people have moved-on to the next sensation

It's a cruel world

I think Casey is going along with whatever JB & co. are planning for her because it's a big exciting adventure. Look at me - I am so (in)famous that I have to have special treatment! But I think she will tire of being anonymous. She will WANT to be known. And how else could she make any money anyway?

And besides which ... I do wonder if it isn't all a ruse and she will in fact be somewhere right here in Orlando ...

She'll most likely end up in a trailer-park

giving $3.00 BJs

Life's not easy, even for the industrious and intelligent

it's going to wipe the floor with her

She'll be suffering long after people have moved-on to the next sensation

It's a cruel world

I see her more as the night manager at the "Sea Breeze" no-tel - you know, tank top, belly ring, leopard leggings and marabou mules -

Hey guys. this is an interesting turn of events that does really call for some good discussion.(as evidenced by my thoughtful and informative earlier post)
Let's try to stay away from just trashing her and talk about the ramifications of trying to change her name and appearance. If you have posted a "bashing" type post, please edit now. thanks
where this post lands is random.

I suspect this is not her nature to stay incognito and that she will want the attention. Well, until it becomes a reality that some crazee could take her out.
Do you think she will be successful at changing her identity? It is a tall order for someone like KC,imo.

bbm Yes I think it would be difficult, from what I've seen she won't want to give up her identity and she will not want to go too far from her roots. Changing your appearance when your quite happy with how you look isn't going to over well for her at all.

Also, who is she if not entrenched in the love/hate relationship she has with her parents?? old habits die hard

Seriously no one is going to put up with her for any length of time, JB may get Geraldo to put her up for awhile. She isn't going to like feeling more trapped out of prison then she was in.

Call me crazy, but I feel very sorry for Casey for the way that shes been hounded by society after the verdict was read. No one deserves that kind of treatment. Its not her or the Jurors fault that the prosecution failed to prove that she did it.

And if some of those people are Christians, then they should know better than to do that.

you want to know who I feel sorry for?? The 2 and a half year old little girl who is NO LONGER ALIVE!

And I'm sorry but what does religion have to do with any of this? :waitasec:

who will be paying for all the makeovers and name change?
relocation etc?
welfare system?

A freelance TV reporter has apparently offered her $1M for her story

http://www.wesh.com/r/28540545/detail.html

I'm not buying it. This guy is just trying to get attention. If he wants to throw away a million bucks then he deserves what he gets. I love his "hard hitting" approach. GMAB. Let me answer that one for you dude...You ask, "Did you do it?" She says "No, it was an accident. Give me my frigging money." End of interview. If he really thinks people will watch this or sponsors will lose money supporting it then he isn't paying attention.

Call me crazy, but I feel very sorry for Casey for the way that shes been hounded by society after the verdict was read. No one deserves that kind of treatment. Its not her or the Jurors fault that the prosecution failed to prove that she did it.

And if some of those people are Christians, then they should know better than to do that.

No one deserves that kind of treatment? Sorry, but people have a right to be angry and shun her all they want. She is a child abuser at best and a child killer at worst. And it is her fault people feel the way they do about her.

I see her more as the night manager at the "Sea Breeze" no-tel - you know, tank top, belly ring, leopard leggings and marabou mules -

What a picture you paint -- comes alive in all its tawdriness (if I had any, I'd be reaching for the anti-depressants )

Yes, I can see a B-grade production about her, in a decade or so. Bloated and painted, the Bella Vita tattoo by then faded into the wrinkles of sun-scorched skin

the bags beneath the eyes

the rotted teeth

the substance dependency

And her, sidling up to guys new to town, promising to tell them ' a story you won't believe' for the price of another drink ...

Some enterprising young writer stringing her along -- behind in rent at the Sea Breeze -- promising to tell 'her side'

but when he tries to hawk it around town there are no takers

and he moves on, promising to tell guys at the bar a 'story you won't believe' -- for the price of another drink

GA beaten to death in a scam gone wrong

and CA just another skeletal wreck sitting on a rotting verandah at some end-of-the-road aged care facility

Think I need to go listen to some ambient music now -- out in the sunshine !

IMHO, I think the lawyers will whisk her away to some posh rehab place where she will be secure, and try to deflect some of the public opinion against her. Not that it will work, but they just may make an attempt (compliments of Geraldo of course).

My gut is telling me they won't send her to PR straightaway. She's going to need counseling (roll eyes) and a makeover. I think even her DT knows they can't throw her on an island and expect her to behave with any sanity.

Just a thought.

Mel

Maybe she will be staying on Geraldo's boat for a while. And then Hurricane Cindy will come along.....The END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez