Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the Baez team is already sorry she got off. Without her parents help, they will be the one she is going to depend on. For a very long time. How will Baez handle this? How much longer will he and his team be involved in hiding her, helping her? I wonder if they even realize yet what a task is ahead of them. Unless there is someone else out there willing to help her, and she keeps refusing to see her parents, Baez and team WILL be her caretaker. Does he realize this yet?

Out of interest, how do you think that helped?

I have wondered that too.

again just moo, and my :twocents:and i have NO idea how bailsman and bounty hunters work, never need their services...( knock on wood) but if leo didnt, then someone who would want the infamy, the notoriety to help ( insert rolling eyes here) such a pretty young white woman who couldnt have possibly done it, she HAD to been railroaded..or freaked about an accident, and hid the body...of course, i feel ica would have clung to the nanny did it bunk story...and same result.
if leo hadnt bailed her out,(and then some one anoyomously-her folks?a good samaritan? bailed her out again,before the last arrest) id think shed have a better chance of an inmate getting her. she had a little while of freedom before she was re-arrested in oct 08...again moo and iirc.

To me, this is an example that her life is indeed in danger...which I am sure will please many people here from what I have been reading...

Unfortunately, there are a lot of disturbed people wandering the streets. A sad fact of life. I think it's quite possible she overheard the clerk mention her daughter's name (a rather unlikely coincidence) as someone mentioned up-thread. It's awful that yet another person has been hurt and has suffered due to Casey Anthony's actions.

I think it's a bit harsh to imply that many here would be 'pleased' if something were to happen to ICA. But you may be referring to people like me. I certainly don't condone violence or vigilantism in any form whatsoever - let that be made perfectly clear. But I'll be honest and say if something were to accidentally happen to ICA, I probably wouldn't lose much sleep over it - nor would I be 'pleased'. If that makes me a bad person, I'll own it.

As always, my opinion.

I am wondering if the Baez team is already sorry she got off. Without her parents help, they will be the one she is going to depend on. For a very long time. How will Baez handle this? How much longer will he and his team be involved in hiding her, helping her? I wonder if they even realize yet what a task is ahead of them. Unless there is someone else out there willing to help her, and she keeps refusing to see her parents, Baez and team WILL be her caretaker. Does he realize this yet?

I have been wondering this too. Did Baez ever think a jury would actually acquit her.. I doubt it. If they had given her a lesser charge then Baez could have counted that as a win.. but he wouldn't have to deal with Casey being free.

I do think the DT will have a huge job ahead of them.. when can they just walk away from her? Would they really want their families around her? How will they control her?

So many questions... I think I will somewhat enjoy seeing the DT burdened with this :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

the thing is, without her name Casey Marie Anthony, there is no fame. Without the fame, no payout, without the payout she's just an expense. She needs her name to make $$ for someone. Without it she's just another liar who doesn't like to work.

As far as I'm concerned, she made her bed and now she can lay in it. She's a grown woman FGS. She shouldn't be treated any different than any other inmate that's released from jail. She wanted out, so now she can get out and deal with what she's caused.

All JMO

the thing is, without her name Casey Marie Anthony, there is no fame. Without the fame, no payout, without the payout she's just an expense. She needs her name to make $$ for someone. Without it she's just another liar who doesn't like to work.

Very true!!! This is such a great post, Thanks!!!

ITA Larry and
:wagon::greetings:
To listen to CM and DCS talk about KC you would think that they are trying to find her a home like a stray dog:wolf: or cat!:cat:
Mason told “In Session” that Casey Anthony is “as tough as they come and she’s very smart and she’s very alert — quick — and you get to like her.”
Liz Fryer said-
“Regardless of how she’s been portrayed, she’s a sweet person,” Lisabeth Fryer told Bob Kealing in an exclusive interview.
I liked Casey Anthony. I came to trust her,” Sims told HLN’s Joy Behar on Wednesday evening, though blogs have pounced on her hesitation when asked whether she would entrust Anthony to baby-sit her grandchildren.
Sooooo-KC's sweet, she's smart and you can trust her and like her if you get to know her!! Blechhhh!:sick:

RUMOR - IMO - I heard someone say they had a "friend" that worked in the court system and that ICA has cut her hair, dyed (bleached) it blonde, is out of jail, has left the state and no longer is listed as an inmate. I have not checked the jail site to see if she is still listed as an inmate. I knew this was just gossip when I heard the story. They also said the new release date was just to throw everyone off.

Mods - please delete if I can't put the rumor here.

RUMOR - IMO - I heard someone say they had a "friend" that worked in the court system and that ICA has cut her hair, dyed (bleached) it blonde, is out of jail, has left the state and no longer is listed as an inmate. I have not checked the jail site to see if she is still listed as an inmate. I knew this was just gossip when I heard the story. They also said the new release date was just to throw everyone off.

I just heard she was coming to Texas, which I really hope is nothing more than a rumor.

Several folks have stated Casey was heading to Houston. Why does she have to come to Texas?

Vine notification service is still showing her as "in custody".

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...ame=casey&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp

As of 10:01 am ICA is still there.
Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perform a different search:
Last name (required - no apostrophes), First name (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/15/2011 10:01:41 AM

Three journalists will be sequestered into a secure area of the jail 24 hours before her release to document it. An AP member, print reporter and still photographer and/or freelance videographer.

Several folks have stated Casey was heading to Houston. Why does she have to come to Texas?

Because Cindy's supossedly "2nd cousin" called in a radio show and said that she may come and there's a rancher offering a house to her also!
Personally, I think "they" are just trying to keep the public off balance as to their next step! I'm sure plans are in place for KC and the DT and the Anthony's are just spinning as many possible stories as they can-just buying time!!:waitasec:

Personally, I think "they" are just trying to keep the public off balance as to their next step! I'm sure plans are in place for KC and the DT and the Anthony's are just spinning as many possible stories as they can-just buying time!!:waitasec:

Spinning stories? The Anthonys? Surely you jest!!

The Anthonys are upstanding members of the community. In fact I heard they're looking to make a deal with DuPont...you know, the teflon company.

Can't get better advertisement than those wacky Anthonys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay