Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy that Casey will have to serve her probation just like everyone else. It was ridiculous to think that saying she was on probation while in jail meant anything.

I hope the Florida Bar takes note. This is not how an ethical attorney acts.

:rocker::rocker::woohoo::woohoo:

:great::great:

:rollercoaster:

:dance:

Now all we have to do is wait ... Surely Casey won't be able to stay a respectable law abiding citizen for an entire year.

oh, I just read the new news! I'm glad the Appeals court agreed with Perry and Strickland. I felt like JB and company were trying to make Strickland and Perry looks like idiots. Its something but I don't know if this will change KC much. Probation is not such a big deal.

It may not be a big deal to law abiding citizens. To one who doesn't think the rules apply to them, IS a big deal, for starters. jmo

Wow no more champagne and beer? Drug Testing? :woot:

Ha, ha, she's gonna have to pee in a cup and she can't be by herself when she does it! She has to do with the stall door open.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh, I just read the new news! I'm glad the Appeals court agreed with Perry and Strickland. I felt like JB and company were trying to make Strickland and Perry looks like idiots. Its something but I don't know if this will change KC much. Probation is not such a big deal.

BBM

Apparently it is to Miss Anthony :floorlaugh: She fought it TWICE and lost :great:

Any time Casey Anthony is expected to comply, to follow rules,to be held responsible for her actions, it's a big deal. Just ask Lee :seeya:

...a reminder of judgeS's rules of probation for kc:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728234/detail.html
--judge Strickland Probation Order---

1. “No later than the fifth day of each month,” Anthony must make a “full and truthful report” to her probation officer.

2. She will pay the state of Florida $20 per month “toward the cost of supervision, plus a 4% surcharge.”

3. No moves or job changes without notifying her probation supervisor.

4. Anthony would need permission from her probation officer to “possess, carry or own any weapons or firearms.”

5. She will “live and remain at liberty” without violating the law.

6. The former inmate will not visit places where alcohol, drugs or “dangerous substances” are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used, available or in use, nor will she use intoxicants.

7. Casey Anthony must find a “lawful occupation” and “work diligently.”

8. Any inquiries from the Court or from her probation officer, including home visits, at a job site or “elsewhere,”

9. Marijuana or other controlled substances are not allowed, with the exception of properly prescribed medication. She can not possess drug paraphernalia or “forged or blank prescription forms.”

10. Unless prescribed for another reason, Anthony cannot consume alcohol in excess, she also must submit to “chemical tests” (breath, urine and blood) upon request.

11. During her probation, Casey Anthony must submit to unannounced searches for alcoholic beverages, controlled substances and firearms.

12. A probation officer could “place” Anthony in a halfway house, without providing a reason.

13. Casey Anthony must not “knowingly associate” with known criminals.

I dare anyone to read all of the above requirements, and then try and convince me that she already did her probation in jail. What a load of BS.

Is it supposed to mean anything that she did not drink or get high in her 23 hours of protective custody? Did she have to find a legal job? Or keep her nose clean? GMAFB.

I agree. And let Casey be their personal babysitter to their small children for her required "job". If she's so "innocent" then they shouldn't have a nary a problem with leaving their small helpless children in Casey Anthony's care.

It works out perfectly .Each one gets her for a month :loser:

BBM

Apparently it is to Miss Anthony :floorlaugh: She fought it TWICE and lost :great:

Any time Casey Anthony is expected to comply, to follow rules,to be held responsible for her actions, it's a big deal. Just ask Lee :seeya:

And there's no way Casey will comply. No doubt in my mind she will have no intention of following those rules. Let's just hope she actually gets caught breaking them.

Wow no more champagne and beer? Drug Testing? :woot:
..actually, she can have a glass or 2..i edited those rules of probation to correct that ( scriveners error !! )

10. Unless prescribed for another reason, Anthony cannot consume alcohol in excess--- she also must submit to “chemical tests” (breath, urine and blood) upon request.

..so, she can have a beer tonight to celebrate----oh wait, they LOST.

...a reminder of judgeS's rules of probation for kc:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728234/detail.html
--judge Strickland Probation Order---

4. Anthony would need permission from her probation officer to “possess, carry or own any weapons or firearms

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...ted-person-to-serve-probation-in-florida.html

Snipped for space and RBM :

Do ya think they can add that Miss Anthony should NOT be allowed to POSSESS any type of DUCT TAPE ... and ingredients to make CHLOROFORM ?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

FCA is going to have to get a J O B. Wonder what she'll put on her resume... imaginary event planner and best darn liar ever.

IMO

The irony! I hope Judge Strickland has a big smile on his face today!
He is the only one who has made FCA do something she doesn't want to do....

Delayed by Baking:

:cupcake: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :skip: :skip: :cupcake:

OMG I feel a round on Koombayah coming on!

It shouldn't be such a big deal. But Casey is a con artist, a thief and a pathological liar. She may be a kleptomaniac as well. And we have seen already that her main way of dealing with stress is to go out and drink and party. And that is not allowed. She will be tested for that. So in many ways this puts a big crimp in her style. And it takes away any 'mystique' the DT hoped she had. She cannot go under the knife and be unrecognizable. So she now becomes just one more common criminal having to go see their PO to try and stave off imprisonment.

Ha, ha, she's gonna have to pee in a cup and she can't be by herself when she does it! She has to do with the stall door open.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She has parking lot practice, but there was no bulls-eye there. Just think of all the cups she'll burn through before she gets really good at it. :giggle:

And there's no way Casey will comply. No doubt in my mind she will have no intention of following those rules. Let's just hope she actually gets caught breaking them.

..yes kc---please violate your probation as soon as possible...

A violation of probation (VOP) proceeding is much different than being charged with a new crime. Because you have already been sentenced to probation, you have less protection than if you were charged with a new crime. Some examples are:
  • No statute of limitations; Can't wait out the VOP,
  • No right to a bond while awaiting a hearing,
  • No right to jury trial in a violation hearing,
  • Hearsay is admissible against you,
  • You can be forced to testify against yourself, and
  • Guilt does not have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Penalties for Violating Probation

If you violate your probation a judge can do one of three things:
  • Reinstate your Probation,
  • Modify your Probation, or
  • Revoke your Probation.
Importantly, if a judge revokes your probation, Florida law allows the judge to impose the maximum penalty for the charge you were placed on probation for.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/violation-of-probation.html

FCA is going to have to get a J O B. Wonder what she'll put on her resume... imaginary event planner and best darn liar ever.

IMO
She could always borrow Amy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members