Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. She should wear a dorky uniform and ask people if they want fries with that. I want her to have to stand on her feet, wait tables with jerk customers, scrub floors, anything like that because that is what she deserves. She probably won't, though.
I guarantee she won't be working as a shot girl! And her next event planner job can't be imaginary! She'll probably try forging pay stubs and work e-mails again!

I thought you are off of probation now.

I am. Someone was asking if the other state would have to "OK" her if she wanted to move out of state so I gave a link to the interstate compact.

What happens if you are on probation and you cannot find a job?

I was never faced with that but I'd assume they'd make sure you are actually really looking. Some probation officers make you keep a log of places you visited and they will call 'em if they doubt you.. but I seriously doubt they would throw someone in jail if they are truly looking and can't actually find a job because nobody is hiring. That is something that you can't control.

I believe that Mr. Baez said in his Fox interview yesterday that Ms. Anthony was prepared to accept whatever this court decided, or something to that effect. If so, that is, if his word is good (yeah, I know, I know), this should be the end of it....that is, no more appeals.

We can hope anyway.

Baez hopes to make "Ms. Anthony" sound like a reasonable person who will be respectful of the district court's decision--a court that was involved only because she refused to respect the decision of the circuit court.

Sorry, Baez, you client does not get any points for her alleged acceptance of the court's decision.

It is always ill-advised to allow a convicted felon access to confidential files.

The lawyer has a duty to protect the client's info. Privilege privilege privilege.

Considering that her felonies are predicated upon a lack of honesty (yeah we know it's the truth but the convictions make it "official"), and an abundance of theft, she won't be working there, in the office.

He'd be better off hiding the files and getting an unlisted phone for the office after he moves.:wolf: opinion

Great points. It seems that Ms. Anthony's job options, required by her probation, just got a lot slimmer. ;)

I am waiting for Judge Strickland to :cheerful::gavel: announce that:

"Probation and Miss Anthony are no longer strangers." :skip:

:wolf:

Are there any charity experts on the board?

The thought just hit me---FCA could work for the new scam foundation. I'll bet she is living with CA/GA right now. I don't think she has any programming skills but she can set up a facebook account and answer the phones.

Can you imagine the outrage if this happens? If anyone knows how to track this kind of stuff, specifically Casey being added to the board which would give her part of the donation funds, please let know.

Lots of people send cash so if FCA got to the cash donations first, she would just pocket them.

I have no idea why but Dr. Phill has a very large audience. Apparently some people hang on to his every word and follow whatever he says (google Dr. Phill + lawsuit). If he blesses this charity on his show, the As will get a lot of money.

IMO

Personally, I hope she does end up working for that 'charity' in some fashion. It would be the kiss of death on it for sure (no pun intended).

This is about becoming a responsible person integrating back into society. Responsible folks do not drink to excess or take drugs.....:innocent:

Totally agree...plus drugs and drink can occasionally and quite often bring out the worst in a person and cause them to behave in really stupid, illogical, rediculous and homicidal acts.
Drugs and drink are a probation officers worst nightmare.
Not to mention the victims of the stupid, illogical, rediculous and homicidal act.
MOO

Tonight folks I will sleep soundly .... For once Miss Casey Anthony will be held accountable, it will be the first time in her life. Granted it's only for a year. I'm hoping she tries to steal again and gets caught and thrown in jail. Then I will believe her luck has finally run out.

now that she has probation she may not be able to leave orange county. not even if osceola or seminole , volusia, is close . so perhaps she could not go to disney. some of the probation officers orange county can give her a run for her money. i know a few from mutual friend who worked with them. if you get on wrong side watch out- they will make her wish she was in jail again. as far as me saying i could spend a day with her i honestly think i could. she may spit at me- call me names or laugh at me but i am type people tell their secrets too. i have this way that some one just starts smiling at me and opens up. yes, it would be crazy to even imagine this day - yet who can say its all so crazy. yes you can -lol!!

This person was able to make up a story that involved accusing her own father of sticking his member in her mouth while she waited for the school bus, and she did not even flinch. I do not believe she even has a soul. You would be talking to an empty chair, imo.

Great points. It seems that Ms. Anthony's job options, required by her probation, just got a lot slimmer. ;)
Well, let's see what jobs we can cross off for her, so far:

Shot Girl
Event Planner
Baby Sitter/Day Care
Paralegal
Lawyer
Teaching
Nursing
Bank Teller

Anyone care to add on???

off topic, i know, but wow!!! i knew it! i knew he couldn't get a chick. a guy who has to do that, can't get a chick. i always knew deep down he's lame.

this must be one of the things he couldn't afford when he was "studying abroad". gawd i can just see it! ick!!!!!!!!!

I was never faced with that but I'd assume they'd make sure you are actually really looking. Some probation officers make you keep a log of places you visited and they will call 'em if they doubt you.. but I seriously doubt they would throw someone in jail if they are truly looking and can't actually find a job because nobody is hiring. That is something that you can't control.

Yep some probation officers will do stuff like that. My cousin's husband was an po here in New Mexico for 15 years before he got cancer and was later disabled. He was a p.o. in a smaller city and because of job hunting check ups, he got to know a lot of people in the city. Hopefully KC will get a p.o. who does stuff like that. Like others have said, there are a lot of places that will not hire her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove