Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she will ever work unless it is in JB's law office and then she will not really "work" just be there.

MOO ...

CFCA will NEVER work because in my opinion, she WILL get pregnant before she even tries to find a "job" and will use that as an "excuse" ...

And God forbid if that ever happens and she turns up pregnant !

MOO ...

She won't show. Probation will be transferred first. JMO.

I can't see another State taking her probation on. If another State took it on they would not be under Judge Perrry's order to keep her location secret.

maybe she could get a job as a CHEMIST?:crazy::floorlaugh:

As a condition of her probation I wish she could be forced to live in the swamp where she left Caylee and forced to work in a morgue.

BTW folks there's a really really important part of the probation requirements ....

5) You will live and remain at liberty without violating any law. A conviction in a court of law shall not be necessary in order for such a violation to constitute a violation of your probation.

Now you can bet that every LE officer in FL will be on the lookout for Casey to even APPEAR to break any laws. And all that needs to be done is to charge Casey Anthony with a crime, she doesn't need to be convicted.

There's no way Casey Anthony can live on the straight and arrow for a solid year. She will violate probation. Hopefully if she's charged with something, then another Jury will do what OJ's second Jury did.

What wonderful news. I really did not expect JP to give her probation. It was the right thing to do. How refreshing. This could be the first time FCA will have to be responsible or else. Or else sounds good to me.

Now I would like him to take care of Baez for continuously going against Court orders. So like him to keep her fake probation a secret. How did work for you BAEZ. Moo. :floorlaugh:

I can't see another State taking her probation on. If another State took it on they would not be under Judge Perrry's order to keep her location secret.
Another State will take her. The location will be kept secret. No one will know where she is. But.......... here's my thinking. She will be hired as a Zanny and have employment.

sorry if this has been answered, no way to catch up while working. If FCA fails to comply with her probation, will she for sure go back to jail or are there levels of compliance....not sure that made sense :crazy:

LOL Jane that is some funny right there! :D

BBM: MONEY MONEY MONEY !

The DT "thinks" they are going to make BIG BUCKS off of CFCA ...

Ah ... but we have NOT heard of any "deals" for CFCA and her "DT" ... at least anything that has been "verified" ... we have only heard "speculation".

MOO ... I do NOT believe that their "money train" has arrived for them and hopefully that "money train" will NEVER arrive for them !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Me thinks Judge Perry just derailed that money train you speak of. The only thing keeping FCA in the news was the fun of playing "Where's Waldo?" Now that everyone knows she's back in Florida and not living in the lap of luxury and earning millions for murdering her baby any interest in her will soon wane. I'm looking forward to the day we can all say, "Casey who?"

:great::great::great::great:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I couldn't have said it better! Actually ... maybe I can ...

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

At first thought, I assumed no, since there were no criminal charges that she was found guilty of regarding a child. But since DCF put out their report under the seal of Florida, I wonder now if that would be a roadblock if she were to seek employment at any business that had children around, like the theme parks. (Universal, Disney, etc.)

The check charges themselves are felonies... Universal, Disney, etc. won't hire any felons and they do background checks on every application... already a roadblock. :great:

I think if you asked Casey and the DT back before the trial is the worst they come out of this is probation for one year on something unrelated to the death of her child, they'd sign up for that in a minute.

I realize people will take any 'victory' no matter how small but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think it means much IMO.

sorry if this has been answered, no way to catch up while working. If FCA fails to comply with her probation, will she for sure go back to jail or are there levels of compliance....not sure that made sense :crazy:
She goes to jail. As strickland said............ "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers."

I'll bet Cindy and George are just beside themselves with excitement....................not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho