Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we assuming all the P.O 's in Orange County are just peachy keen with the NG verdict? Why aren't we thinking they are just as upset as we are?

I think it's much more likely she will get a highly anal PO who will be just delighted to walk her through every single step of her parole and not miss a thing she tries to get out of.

maybe she could get a job as a CHEMIST?:crazy::floorlaugh:

Well, she does know how to make chloroform. Does that qualify her as a chemist, Baez? :floorlaugh:

Why are we assuming all the P.O 's in Orange County are just peachy keen with the NG verdict? Why aren't we thinking they are just as upset as we are?

I think it's much more likely she will get a highly anal PO who will be just delighted to walk her through every single step of her parole and not miss a thing she tries to get out of.

You know, I wish that one guard during the jury selection could be her PO. I can't remember her name, but BOY was she keeping an eye on Casey and I loved it!

Actually a job at Disney wearing one of the character costumes would be fine for her, no one would ever recognize her. of course those costumes get up to a 120 degrees inside them during the summer, but oh, well. :)
believe it or not - those costumes have their own built-in air conditioners. No way anyone could survive the Florida heat in one of those for even half an hour.

But, according to OC, the car is ready for pick up. So, Casey already has a mode of transportation available !
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great:OH....BUT WAIT.....The newly "probated" :)floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:) felon will have to get PERMISSION from the REGISTERED owners of the vehicle to actually DRIVE it!!!!!! HMMMMMMM wonder if good ole Mommy & Daddy are planning to provide insurance for it along with the registration, & "daddy- detailing", tires, oil changes, & gas just like the old days?......I'm just ask'in!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great:

And now we have the answer to the question: Who will make the most money?

It is the probation officer.

Just like insider trading works, he/she will call his/her friend Mr. TMZ and put a little bug in his ear as to where Miss Anthony will be and she will be photographed on the way to her probation hearing or showing up at her new "job".

Probation officer will retire shortly thereafter.

And the best part - neither Casey Anthony nor Jose Baez will get one cent.

My experience with the interstate transfer compact is that you go through your probation officer and one of the most important factors is that you must first prove you can/will follow the rules of probation before you can even be considered a candidate. You have to be a resident or have family that has agreed to take you in, you have to have a place to live and a job or other means of support. After you apply the receiving state has 45 days to investigate and accept or deny your request. If accepted you'll most likely have an additional supervision fee on top of the probation fee the sending state mandated.

So, as for me.. I'm ok with her applying to go out of state because she will most likely have to come back to Orlando for a time to serve at least some of her probation while her request goes through.. if accepted she will almost assuredly be faced with an additional financial burden of supervision costs. When I was accepted I didn't just have to come up with my supervision cost for that month, I had to make an initial payment of $480. to the new state... due my very first day in the new state. Plus Felons are required to give DNA to every state they live in and the state that the crime was committed in.. and the felon, not the state, must pay for it. Mine cost a total of $250 for them to swab my mouth with a Q-Tip. If you don't pay you are in violation of your probation and could be sent back to your offending state.

Probation isn't easy.. even if you are transferred to another state. Good luck Casey ;)

Can other states arrest her if she does not show up for the Fla probation?
Providing Fla issues a bench warrant?

Florida may be different. She was sentanced in Orange county because that is where the crime was comitted. Ofcourse like I said Texas might be different, but you serve what county you live in here. You aren't required to have to travel every month to go to probation the probation officer will notify the county you are residing at when the probation is inforced and that is where you serve. If she is out of state now, she might serve out of state. Again Florida seems to not have it all together so who knows.
As far as a job, heck, she could work from home for her attorney's. If they put her up in a mansion, she could get a salary for house sitting. All you are required to make is minimum wage.

http://www.interstatecompact.org/

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/ic/index.html#howworks

In my state you will find many felons in the construction trade. Yes, your roofers, siders, etc. Also in factories. No, I don't see princess working in these places. You can start your own business. Maybe selling Avon for her! Honestly, as soon as she puts her name on her high school dropout resume, I don't see this job thing going to far! What skills does she have? Forgery?

I can't help but wonder if Mr. Baez and Co. will be encouraging her to patch things up with Mom and Dad...otherwise, it surely looks like she'll be 'their' problem (housing, job, etc.). Now, THAT would be "justice". :D

But, according to OC, the car is ready for pick up. So, Casey already has a mode of transportation available !
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
----------------
It will be ready if mommy and daddy say ok. it's their car.:floorlaugh:

Judge: Anthony must serve check fraud probation

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Casey Anthony must return to Orlando within two weeks to serve a year's probation for check fraud, a Florida judge ruled Friday.

Judge Belvin Perry said that Anthony must follow a probation order issued by another judge and report to an Orange County probation officer no later than Aug. 26 at noon, although she could report earlier.

more here http://news.yahoo.com/judge-anthony-must-serve-check-fraud-probation-164828900.html

You know, I wish that one guard during the jury selection could be her PO. I can't remember her name, but BOY was she keeping an eye on Casey and I loved it!

Are you talking about that little blonde one? Yes, she looked like a tough little gal all right!

this is fabulous for so many reasons....

she won't be granting interviews or posing for hustler for a year, this gives time for the appeal on the lieing, possibly to be overturned so she will be forced to testify in civil disposions!

NO $$, so she is BAEZ's PROBLEM for a year - he soooooo deserves this! the entire defense team is going to have to PAY her to "work" for them somehow, PAY for her food and lodging, and get hasseled by the public relentlessy for employing/enabling her. Cheny and Baez better get raincoats, cause the spits going to be flying.

I'll bet you all a paycheck, however, she will NOT violate probation unfortunately. She'll be a prisoner in her own home. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Florida" can't just approve her to serve her probation elsewhere, she has to apply to another state.

She is a felon who was ordered long ago by the court to serve probation once out of custody for unrelated charges. No special treatment.. laws are laws. She shouldn't have stolen checks!

Thank you, Noone told her to steal everyone blind and sit on her a#* and expect everyone to keep her in a nice life style.
If she has been lounging around at a pad like TM's this will really hit hard. Quite a step backwards from Bella Vita.
Ah, it's only simply begun. :great:

BBM
I always thought, "you will work diligently", means the offender must have a job. Any clarification would be appreciated though.

I disagree since "to the best of your ability" is included in the order. Playing devil's advocate here, but the job market in FL (and across the nation) is not good at all. Should someone on probation be penalized if they have looked for, but couldn't get a job?

sorry if this has been answered, no way to catch up while working. If FCA fails to comply with her probation, will she for sure go back to jail or are there levels of compliance....not sure that made sense :crazy:

I just asked this same question in the lawyer thread.

Ain't no way Ms. Hot Body is going to make it through a whole year of probation without screwing up royally. Oh, the joy! Oh, the anticipation! I tingle with pleasure just thinking about it!
:skip::skip::skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member