Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree, there will never be justice for Caylee in the way that she deserves. But this does put a damper, even if only temporarily, to FCA's Bella Vita, just one more thing to make her life in the free world a little more difficult. That in addition to her not profiting from Caylee's death is the best we have to work with as far as Justice for Caylee goes at this point and after that huge disappointment on July 5, I'll take anything I can get.

I like that she's back in FL for a year too. A lot easier to find a needle in Orange County.... *grinnnn*

Her probation can be moved to another state, I'm sure that will happen ASAP. But she'll be back for a bit.

I just think they should have been thinking the spotlight was on them after Haleigh disappeared. Why would they continue to sell drugs? This lassie Misty sounds like she came from bad circumstances unlike KC. The judge still gave them what she thought was a fair sentence. C'est la Vie! It's not fair!

Oops , if no Spanish ,no French either :snowball:

I've been reading but not posting much, trying to distance myself from the utter effery that is Casey Anthony but boy oh boy this is fantastic news! Best I've had in a long time with anything to do with the case!

With HHJP taking Baez to the woodshed with his goofiness, do I detect more sanctions to come? Hmmmmm....

bbm

Love, love, love your description of CA. Perfect! :floorlaugh:

Don't know how it works with probation but prisoners sit on Death Row waiting for their appeal dates...while they wait they are still serving their sentence. I would think probation is pretty low on the totem pole and this appeal will come on the docket long after the probation has ended.

It sure seems like JB is just asking for sanctions. It's almost as if he is daring the court to report him to the bar...pushing the envelope at every turn just like he tried to do with all the antics, in the trial, which made it seem like he was just beggin' for a mistrial.

Is it ego or does he have a grudge against the entire legal system and is doing his best to unravel it?

IMO - it's both.

Wow - I just watched JVM for half an hour - with Judge Sedlin and Jane Weintraub! It is absolutely shocking to me that two people can get on a national TV program and spout information that just isn't true - not even close.

Their bottom line - it is wrong, a political statement from sour grapes, egos at stake, - just wow! JVM should be so ashamed of herself!

Fortunately Brad Conway and Mike Brooks some semblance of reality for the few moments that she allowed them to speak - but the rest was complete rubbish! And I've sent her show a "negative" comment - telling her how embarrassed I am for her....Why is she sinking to trash TV? Yeah yeah I know - she's always been like that!

I agree, I had to quit watching JVM. The tune she was singing just a few weeks ago was vastly different from the one she is singing now. Why the sudden change of heart? I remember a couple of weeks ago she had mentioned on her show that Jose Baez was mad at her for trashing FCA. Now she seems to be taking a different stance on the whole issue. I do find that a bit odd IMO..

Why does everyone think she is the DT's burden?

If she does not produce the profits like they were expecting, she sure is.
What you call a bad investment. You honestly do not think they would aid her out of the goodness of their hearts. What do you think they are, a non profit?

I don't watch JVM at all. She's too full of it! The only one I can stand on that channel is Dr. Drew.

It was Friday afternoon and I quit early today - and I was curious how bad it would be. My ears and my eyes are bleeding.....:maddening:

IMO - it's both.

Or she just might have him by his brass "you know whats." So, he may be doing everything she says... if it is legally an option for her...no matter if it digs his grave even deeper. One thing that was obvious during that trial is that this felon destroys everything she comes into contact with...even her stooopid white sweater.

Anyone want to take a guess on what Nancy Grace's BOMBSHELL TONIGHT is?

They've been through a lot together. It wasn't too long ago these two were spatting. We watched with wonder as she pouted. We thought they broke up, but when Shady sprung her from the pound, she saw him for the dog he really is.

I always humm, "That's Amore!" when I think of those two sharing their long string of licorice. It reminds me of that scene with of Shady and the Tramp...one of my favorite movies.

Now I'm going to have nightmares :sick:

They'll never last.They are too much alike. She will tear him to shreds when she's finished with him and there will probably be molestation charges .

ETA: The molestation claim seems to work for her.I'm not suggesting there IS any molestation.

This DT had a chance to drop her like a hot potato after the verdict. I think they wuv her. They keep returning to court....well, it lets them all get experience..Lord knows they need it. I recall HHJP saying no more State funding for them. I hope he meant it because they are racking up some more debt.

She should be with a Public Defender by now...but somethings cooking. They are all now her agents and think of her as their own special "Lindsy Lohan"..w/o the looks or the money but what the hey?

Now I'm going to have nightmares :sick:

They'll never last.They are too much alike. She will tear him to shreds when she's finished with him and there will probably be molestation charges .

We are on the same wavelength.

If she does not produce the profits like they were expecting, she sure is.
What you call a bad investment. You honestly do not think they would aid her out of the goodness of their hearts. What do you think they are, a non profit?

FCA is a White Elephant.

Its funny...but during the trial I actually felt sorry for JB...I thought he was made to look so silly. But he got it away with everything. He's not going to be fined for anything?

LOL - Nancy Grace is back and NANCY GRACE IS ON A ROLL!!

She is in her "no mercy" mood! :great: :great: :great:

NG keeps saying she must return to the courtroom. Does HHJBP have to sentence her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties