Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am embarrassed to admit, I have been suffering from self-diagnosed depression because of that disgusting 'NOT GUILTY verdict. Things that used to make me happy (which was just about everything) no longer do.

I think that's why I have been unable to work myself up to any level of enthusiasm over the one year probation. Even though I am grateful she got at least that. If that is the only bone they are going to throw this dog, I'll gladly take it.

Anyway, I've been thinking. My boss is a retired cop & former probation officer. Although I really like and respect him, and believe he feels the same for me, this man is so tough, he has actually reduced me to tears- twice- in the less than a year that he has been working there. I can't ever recall crying on the job in the 30 years I've been in the workforce, until him.

And then, the night after the verdict came in, he called me on the phone and demanded, "Can you freaking believe that verdict?!!!". Yay! :great: We have finally bonded! For once, we are in complete agreement about something.

But, I think I'd rather get a lethal injection, than have to answer to him while on probation. If he is any indication of what a probation officer is like, Casey doesn't stand a chance.

Please, please, please let her 'P.O.' be just like my boss!

:hug:

To look for KC you may need to look under Florida Probation and Parole, but I don't think that is public information. If DOC has anything left to do with it, it will be added after the 26th, but I don't think they do, at least they would not in this State. Also, some on Probation may be doing work release or home incarceration, which would still give them jail status, as they are out on work release or home incar, but also on probation from other charges, yet still must be maintained under jail time. Many criminals have more than one issue going on at a time, and more than one jurisdiction at a time. Florida seems to have different everything.

As far as quotes, the board seems wonky. I could not add to my post about Prob&Parole earlier no matter how many times I tried, and end up with any posts I thank included in a quoted post. I have noticed several complaints as such the last few days. Just so you know. You can p.m. a mod and they can fix it I suppose.

I have problems with quotes too. I ended up using the multiple quote thingy and deleting those quotes that did not belong. Worked for me.

It might be more self serving for her. Suspect that may be , she is trying to get Baez on her lousy show. The only thing I like about JVM is that she is dedicated animal rights supporter.

... and a recovering addict. Other than that I'm with you, I can't stomach the woman.

I have to disagree, the crab puffs upset people greatly....just do a search of "crab puffs" here and you will see what I mean. The ABC person they were with at dinner actually ordered the crab puffs, not the A's.

Now, how did the A's support their daughter during this dinner? They ate dinner - should they have gone to McDonalds to show support? Should they have fasted? Were the people who are upset about this actually AT the dinner - if not, how do they know how they acted and what was said? Jim Hoover, who was with them, said they didn't mention anything - and I'm fairly certain they didn't because a representative from ABC was at the table.

They couldn't go home, and they had to eat - I'm just not seeing cause for anger at this situation. Besides, it's not like they found out about the body being discovered in the middle of dinner, it was found early that morning.

Pls correct me if I am wrong. IIRC , The Anthonys found out while on the plane (returning from the LK show)from CA to FL that a toddler's body had been found. The dinner at The Ritz was later that night.

Whoops. Sorry. My TV guide channel listed it as "new." It was anti-Anthonys for sure!!

Sorry!

I'm wondering if it was the one I watched an hour or so sort of by mistake - but I think it was on A&E. It seemed to have Diane Fanning in it, and Kathi Belich and yes, Tracy and Rick with his Jackie O comment, but I give it a mixed review.

I thought it was really good until it got up to the trial - then it zipped through the trial with almost no details, bang to the verdict and not much else. Almost like this was one special that was done a couple of years ago, and then the last bit sort of slammed on the end. I'd give it a 5/10. Some of the details were definitely wrong or stretched out sort of...

I'm wondering if it was the one I watched an hour or so sort of by mistake - but I think it was on A&E. It seemed to have Diane Fanning in it, and Kathi Belich and yes, Tracy and Rick with his Jackie O comment, but I give it a mixed review.

I thought it was really good until it got up to the trial - then it zipped through the trial with almost no details, bang to the verdict and not much else. Almost like this was one special that was done a couple of years ago, and then the last bit sort of slammed on the end. I'd give it a 5/10. Some of the details were definitely wrong or stretched out sort of...

Late or not,

Thank you guys for telling us cable-less people what is/was happening. I wouldn't know without ya'! :)

I have no idea if this was today, yesterday, 2 years ago, or whenever....

Okay, where is LancelotLink? I need to apologize because apparently I have something wrong with my hearing, not LLT! Funny - how sometimes I hear what I want to hear instead of what I am actually hearing!

I can't imagine an appellate court putting a stay on a probation period - come on! It doesn't make sense to me, especially after that slapdown on Baez in the middle of the document. There is no legal basis for it that I could find anyone quoting.

I just saw this and I thought it just gave her time for any weed and alcohol to get out of her system. :floorlaugh:

Really, I did, but also time to gather things up and get there. Time for HHJP to come back to any new filings in the Court and sigh.

Or time to gather whatever belongings she has and get OUT OF there (wherever she is)! HHJP should have given Ms. Anthony 48 hours to report to her probation officer in Orange County - not two weeks. Even if he allowed ample time for an appeal to be filed and the motion heard, that isn't likely to take two weeks. Seems like the esteemed Judge wants Casey to enjoy her respite, wherever she is. Again, too much kindness shown to "the most hated woman in America". jmo

Or time to gather whatever belongings she has and get OUT OF there (wherever she is)! HHJP should have given Ms. Anthony 48 hours to report to her probation officer in Orange County - not two weeks. Even if he allowed ample time for an appeal to be filed and the motion heard, that isn't likely to take two weeks. Seems like the esteemed Judge wants Casey to enjoy her respite, wherever she is. Again, too much kindness shown to "the most hated woman in America". jmo

I agree, 48 hours is the norm. Or less depending on the situation.

I will be happy if Probation of any "real" sort even happens though.

ETA: I'm also waiting, don't know how long, but something will happen. She'll blow. If I was JB, I wouldn't be in the same room with her if there was anything close to a butter knife around. Plastic sporks may be his best bet.

I heard one of the TH's say on HLN today that ICA is refusing to come back to Orlando for her Probation because it's just too dangerous for her! We can only hope and pray she ditches her probabtion hearing then she'll end up back in the slammer! What a selfish B! It was too dangerous for Caylee to be living in the A's home, that's what was too dangerous. They are trying to hype up the fact she is in so much danger. I don't think so myself! Maybe a lot of protestors screaming "baby Killer" but she deserves that! I'm actually hoping not a soul shows up so they can't say people are trying to harm her. She hasn't changed a bit, still her self centered cocky self!!

The "poor little me" routine is an excuse because she can't face the reality she has created, she's trying to run away from it.

Remember?

Sevendust
"The Past"
(feat. Chris Daughtry)

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a roller coaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

She is the type of person who does not attach to others emotionally, she may be financially dependant but emotionally she is very independent. She can cut ties with them and move right along in her own little self involved world without second guessing an irrational decision if she feels they've wronged her, evidently including family. We've seen glimpses but no one knows the real Casey but Casey that's why she makes up lies, partly due to lack of respect for others and the trust they put in her but also because deep down she knows she is not as great as she builds herself and her accomplishments up to be. She is her own worst enemy and she can't blame anyone for her mess of a life and how she has blown it but herself.

At least you have life Casey. Where is Caylee's pity party?

The "poor little me" routine is an excuse because she can't face the reality she has created, she's trying to run away from it.

Remember?

Sevendust
"The Past"
(feat. Chris Daughtry)

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

She is the type of person who does not attach to others emotionally, she may be financially dependant but emotionally she is very independent. She can cut ties with them and move right along in her own little self involved world without second guessing an irrational decision if she feels they've wronged her, evidently including family. We've seen glimpses but no one knows the real Casey but Casey that's why she makes up lies, partly due to lack of respect for others and the trust they put in her but also because deep down she knows she is not as great as she builds herself and her accomplishments up to be. She is her own worst enemy and she can't blame anyone for her mess of a life and how she has blown it but herself.

At least you have life Casey. Where is Caylee's pity party?

:clap::clap::clap:

Eidict;

You have given some profound posts today, and thank you, I agree with them all.

Maybe Casey should have to see "Where is Caylee's pity party?" everyday.

I heard one of the TH's say on HLN today that ICA is refusing to come back to Orlando for her Probation because it's just too dangerous for her! We can only hope and pray she ditches her probabtion hearing then she'll end up back in the slammer! What a selfish B! It was too dangerous for Caylee to be living in the A's home, that's what was too dangerous. They are trying to hype up the fact she is in so much danger. I don't think so myself! Maybe a lot of protestors screaming "baby Killer" but she deserves that! I'm actually hoping not a soul shows up so they can't say people are trying to harm her. She hasn't changed a bit, still her self centered cocky self!!

I wonder how a Talking Head would know this or where they heard it from - sometimes I think they just makes things up just so they can have "something to say" that is "new"!

However I do understand HHJP giving her two weeks to report, and suggesting she can report earlier if that works. A week or 48 hours may attract too much attention - well not may - would attract a lot of media attention, and even a week. Two weeks gives the OCSD time to check out any credible threats there may actually be regarding her safety, and to have time for her to be slipped back in town, established at a residence some place and quietly register for her parole.

I just want it done. I was wrong about the verdict and I sure don't want to be wrong about the safety issue, just because I think it's bunk - I do want her safe and sweating out a miserable year on probation.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony is ordered to report to DOC no later than noon on Aug 26 - one year supervised probation.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

13 days from today. I guess that gives her defense time to have that thrown out as well. Makes me sick!!!

I wonder how a Talking Head would know this or where they heard it from - sometimes I think they just makes things up just so they can have "something to say" that is "new"!

However I do understand HHJP giving her two weeks to report, and suggesting she can report earlier if that works. A week or 48 hours may attract too much attention - well not may - would attract a lot of media attention, and even a week. Two weeks gives the OCSD time to check out any credible threats there may actually be regarding her safety, and to have time for her to be slipped back in town, established at a residence some place and quietly register for her parole.

I just want it done. I was wrong about the verdict and I sure don't want to be wrong about the safety issue, just because I think it's bunk - I do want her safe and sweating out a miserable year on probation.

BBM

Good thinking on the bold part! I did not think of it that way.

The talking heads, yeah I agree, I think they just "flap the gums." :D

I don't understand why the court needs to be so concerned about KC's safety. Shouldn't that be her problem? There must be thousands of parolees around the country who feel they are in danger from their victim's families, gang members and the like. Most individuals who wind up in the legal system are not 'nice' people and probably are disliked by society.

Maybe KC should have thought about 'consequences' when she was busy stealing, lying and murdering her daughter.

This is O/T & Mods I apologize, but so many caring people are pm ing me. If you have a better place please let me know. I pm'd Tricia about a thread but no response yet.
http://www.wkyt.com/searchresults?searchKeywords=berry+hall&dateRange=60

A trial date is moved up for a Floyd County man charged in a double murder case.

Berry Hall is accused of shooting and killing his niece Lisa Tackett and her husband Alan in March of 2008.

The trial was scheduled for October 3rd, but Thursday the judge moved it to September 26th due to scheduling conflicts.

ETA. I thank everyone for the pm's you guys are my rock.

13 days from today. I guess that gives her defense time to have that thrown out as well. Makes me sick!!!

13 days from today but 11 days from Monday.....I just asked in the legal thread just how fast the Appellate court moves with a stay for something as unimportant as a period of probation - particularly this time of year, when people are off on holidays and preparing for the long September holiday weekend.

That's not a whole lot of time for Baez to get his answer back. These higher court judges need time to stop laughing at his request before they put together an answer back.

Maybe you should come up with a credible attempt Jose - not just odd whacko emailed threats...

This is O/T & Mods I apologize, but so many caring people are pm ing me. If you have a better place please let me know. I pm'd Tricia about a thread but no response yet.
http://www.wkyt.com/searchresults?searchKeywords=berry+hall&dateRange=60

A trial date is moved up for a Floyd County man charged in a double murder case.

Berry Hall is accused of shooting and killing his niece Lisa Tackett and her husband Alan in March of 2008.

The trial was scheduled for October 3rd, but Thursday the judge moved it to September 26th due to scheduling conflicts.

ETA. I thank everyone for the pm's you guys are my rock.

Tulessa - thank you for letting "us" know!!! I'm excited for you! Not long now for justice for you! :rocker:

:clap::clap::clap:

Eidict;

You have given some profound posts today, and thank you, I agree with them all.

Maybe Casey should have to see "Where is Caylee's pity party?" everyday.

I second that

BBM

Good thinking on the bold part! I did not think of it that way.

The talking heads, yeah I agree, I think they just "flap the gums." :D

My thoughts are I don't want any big crowds screaming baby killer at her, I don't want helicopters flying over head and newcrews out following her, I want her to see the disgust on the face of her co-workers, and people who see her in the supermarket - I want people to turn away from her - if someone automatically holds the door open I want them to let it go in her face when they see who it is - I want her to walk down a sidewalk and see people cross the road rather than have to walk past her - but then maybe I'm just a spiteful biotech also!

And God help her if she ever eats in a restaurant and the kitchen staff prepare her food for her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70