Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one's she will not like: Get a job; random drug/alcohol testing; keep a residence where the Probation Officer may stop by at any time (heheheh), 4% interest if fee of $20 monthly not paid on 5th, what else?

At least this will, hopefully, get her started in a right direction. I doubt it, 'cause I know something will blow this up,and special requests will be made, but she needs a solid structure.

Just a word of thanks to Judge S.
:yourock:

Oh, and how sweet was the part about the Epoll and Mzzzzzz. Amphony being BY FAR the most hated woman in America. God Love Judge Perry.
Oh, and how about the paragraph that essentially says "yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she is in danger."
end of sentence. That's all. Kind of like....So?
hardy har har

She will violate! Wait and see folks! :great:

From your typing hands to God's ears. I know that's horrid for me to say. But hey it's how I feel. And I'd wager how most if not all of America feels. And deep down how her parents feel when they are alone at night with only their thoughts.

Judge Perry mentions Casey is the Most Hated Person in the US but he failed to mention the pictures of her in Ohio ... if that was her! No bodyguards FCA prancing around shopping and drinking Starbucks. I like the way he lit into Baez!! :) :great:

Apparently the judge has been reading and watching the happenings of FCA.

Ok Ok ... how much would anyone like to wager ... Casey Anthony will not show up!! :banghead:

She may end up having to contact Larry Flynt! :twocents:
:cow:

Yes, my bet is that someone from the DT brought that most hated article to his attention.

Judge Perry mentions Casey is the Most Hated Person in the US but he failed to mention the pictures of her in Ohio ... if that was her! No bodyguards FCA prancing around shopping and drinking Starbucks. I like the way he lit into Baez!! :) :great:

Apparently the judge has been reading and watching the happenings of FCA.

Ok Ok ... how much would anyone like to wager ... Casey Anthony will not show up!! :banghead:

She may end up having to contact Larry Flynt! :twocents:
:cow:

Wouldn't it be ironic :floorlaugh: if they call in Lenny Padilla to find her!

Hey Kids! If we peeked into the SA's office today do you suppose we'd see..... ............................... :party: .................going on?

And do you suppose that the glasses would be clinking at the three - yup - count 'em - three pages of smackdowns Mr. Baez got? :lol:

Uh....Jose? Telemundo wants you back to ask you a few more questions....

Vinney P Is literally making fun of FCA on IS. :floorlaugh:

:jumping:Gimme a "K"! Gimme an "A"! Gimme a "R, M, A"! :jumping:
Go Judge Perry! Hooray!!:gavel:

:great::great::great:

Now I wonder if the Bar Assn. will get a copy of this order with a formal complaint? Aren't Judges and lawyers required to report this sort of behavior from other lawyers?

It's weird knowing that I had thought a year ago that by this time I would have washed my hands of Casey Anthony, with her being locked up for the rest of her life. Still, there is some bit of satisfaction knowing that Casey must be stomping around right now cursing at HHJP, showing her angry face we saw in court, and fisties must be flying.

Now for the big but... I worry that the "probation" was started while she awaited trial because the probation officer liked Casey and maybe even believed she was innocent, hoping to slip it under the radar and the official letter of completion would seal the deal. Now that she's out of jail and doing probation the way it was intended, I wonder if she's going to get the same PO and whether the officer assigned will ignore any violations because they feel sorry for her.

I wonder if the court costs etc., now have to be paid back?

I think that hearing is on the 25th or maybe I remember incorrectly, or it could have been rescheduled, but the hearing has not happened yet.

Whoop! I like the part where he addressed JB's prior knowledge of the error and didn't bring it to the courts attention. It shows he was willing (and did) put his own career on the line just to get her set free. It's too bad for him that he wasn't thinking past this case.

She has to find a JOB, right? Isn't that part of probation? How weird would it be to order friend fries from her register!! (snicker!!)

I've read a few times here that she has to find a job, which I am actually surprised about. I didn't realize that this was a requirement of being on probation. Does anyone have a link for this? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation