Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....love it that judge strickland got the ball rolling on this to begin with! and judge perry took it all the way !!!

...enjoy your weekend baez! and cheney! and kc!!!

I like the little jab at JB in the Order and the jab at the "threats" that describe her merely as "creepy" while understanding there could be a threat, there just isn't. Going to see if I can discern anything else.

Fisties are flyin on the ranch! Or in Columbus! Or wherever!

WOW Im shocked but stoked!! Hear hear!! yessssssss

( and may those that wanna stalk her have one helluva good time )

A small bit of justice here. The judge was wise and made the best order he could.:crazy:

Yes, I take back all the stuff I was muttering under my breath about him this morning. :cheer:

:waitasec:

I would just love to know what Cindy and George are thinking right now ! :floorlaugh:

I wonder if Mark Lippmann will be "spinning" this for the Anthony's on the tube tonight ? :floorlaugh:

You got that "pot of chili" ready for CFCA, Cindy ? She may be showing up at Hope Spring Drive soon !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Judge Perry mentions Casey is the Most Hated Person in the US but he failed to mention the pictures of her in Ohio ... if that was her! No bodyguards FCA prancing around shopping and drinking Starbucks. I like the way he lit into Baez!! :) :great:

Apparently the judge has been reading and watching the happenings of FCA.

Ok Ok ... how much would anyone like to wager ... Casey Anthony will not show up!! :banghead:

She may end up having to contact Larry Flynt! :twocents:
:cow:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't JB's office OUTSIDE of Orange County?

How sweet it is!
Maybe the good citizens of Orlando will form a welcome committee when she shows up to the probation office ?:great:

My thoughts exactly. I'd like to see the good citizens lined up and down the streets with signs reminding her that she's the most hated person in America right now.

~jmo~

I skimmed over the order real quick. Was there a mention as to what the penalty would be if she violates probation?

Can someone lead me to Judge Strickland's probation terms. I want to see the rules she has to follow for the next year. Thanks!

What's even better regarding FCA's probation is Jose Baez getting ripped a new hiney hole by Judge Perry in his order! Karma, karma, karma!!

Unable to copy& paste from order but pages 9-11 is where HHJP
sinks his teeth into JB.

Permission to visit her attorney! Now that would be funny! :floorlaugh:

Fisties flying with boogers on the tips of crooked pointy fingers that just won't flick...out damned booger, out...

Last week or so I had decided to go with the Judge wouldn't give her probation and should anything be different, I wouldn't be disappointed. I am so NOT disappointed and so happy.

Patty I was right there with you. You can absolutely color me shocked.

But sad news is that her "dream team" will appeal this order. Hopefully it won't be overturned.

This might be the first time in Casey's life she will have to be held accountable for her actions.

If nothing else I hope her existence for the next year is horrendous. Because her only punishment for the crimes she committed during the summer of '08 (including murdering her daughter) will be probation for only one year. It's horrible but at least it's something.

It's a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL DAY !!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry JP for all of the negative things I said, you are back on my Christmas card list.

Champagne, anyone?

Will tequila work?
tequila.jpg

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

I had to sign on just to post on this matter!!! HA......HA........HA.
The best part of Judge Perry's order was the (once again) public slap down of Attorney (and I use that word loosely) Baez.
While I am sure they will file another Hail Mary motion to stay pursuant to appeal of order, I am most happy that at the very least Mzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Amphony might be sweating a little on one of her outings to Starbucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562