Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see HHJP admonishes JB in his findings, for not being candid, taking advantage of a scrivener error and not behaving according to the expected standard of an Atty.
About time..

That should be the final straw to get him disbarred.:loser:

I have to admit this is the best flippin news I've had in ages. I'm grinning ear to ear here knowing that she just got that smirk scrubbed off her face with the ruling. Gosh life is good today isn't it?

Guess who else's smirk is probably gone today...somebody is going to wish he had never heard the name Casey Anthony - cause today he's on a downhill slide and forever tarred with his association.

I mean seriously - how bad is it when somebody writes that Geraldo Rivera's reputation is being tarnished by hanging around with JB? Is it even possible to tarnish GR's reputation? :waitasec:

TY JP for:
One year probation
Giving JB the "virtual middle finger"
Making all those THs on shows eat crow after they ripped into JS
for getting the probation ball rolling again and saying he had a
vendetta

Your job doesn't have to be in the county you live in, you can travel all over the state in which you live.

Oh .... ok she can go to work for Jose then ... be a desk ornament! :twocents:

She has no skills except lying and perhaps taking pictures for Kodak in the past.

:cow:

Your job doesn't have to be in the county you live in, you can travel all over the state in which you live.

In her "car"? FKC may not want to be doing that....:floorlaugh: she's already tried to dump it once...

:woohoo::woohoo:

Self imposed boycott of any thing FCA (except here) is over, can't wait to watch CNN tonight.

IMO this will be the first time FCA has been held accountable for anything, albeit small. Too bad she didn't realize the beautiful life was parenting a precious little girl named Caylee. I hope her new beautiful life is a most miserable one with the pictures, sounds and smells of sweet Caylee's last moments of life playing through her mind at all times.

BAM!!!...Strike number two...The little princess has been slapped a second time in one week.

Actually a job at Disney wearing one of the character costumes would be fine for her, no one would ever recognize her. of course those costumes get up to a 120 degrees inside them during the summer, but oh, well. :)

well...that's probably no worse than caylee had to endure (i'm of the theory that caylee was left in a hot car overnight)... small justice as it may be, glad to hear she at least has to do probation in the manner of which it was intended! now i would like to hear JP's ruling on reporting baez to the florida bar assn for his actions during the trial... has that ever been ruled on?

Bwwaaahhhhaaa! She has to get a job grandmaj!!!

I hope they don't let her get away with taking a pretend job working at Baez's law firm or something. She's not qualified to do anything there except answer phones. I hope she has to get an actual real job. Some place where her probation officer can get an unbiased accounting of what her performance on the job. If she goes to work for Baez we will only get an un-Baezed account and we all know how accurate and truthful that will be.

This probation is just going to enhance interest in KC. Look at the people here that have showed up here. She will get more attention, more offers, and more money for a book now. People can't leave it alone. There will be reporters and photographers waiting for a chance to see her and maybe get a picture.
Florida will foot the bill for protection of KC now, unless they will approve her to serve elsewhere.
You usually serve your provation in the county that you reside. Florida may be different, they are proving to be inadequate in several departments. They need to get it together.

Florida LE are not private security guards. They will not be protecting her anymore then any other person on probation.

If she supposed to provide a "truthful" report to her PO, she's already screwed. She couldn't tell the truth even if she tried I don't think. If the sky is blue, she would tell you it was orange just for the heck of it.

Well she is quoted as saying, "She is such a good liar" with a gleeful laugh.

In her "car"? FKC may not want to be doing that....:floorlaugh: she's already tried to dump it once...
But, according to OC, the car is ready for pick up. So, Casey already has a mode of transportation available !
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This probation is just going to enhance interest in KC. Look at the people here that have showed up here. She will get more attention, more offers, and more money for a book now. People can't leave it alone. There will be reporters and photographers waiting for a chance to see her and maybe get a picture.
Florida will foot the bill for protection of KC now, unless they will approve her to serve elsewhere.
You usually serve your provation in the county that you reside. Florida may be different, they are proving to be inadequate in several departments. They need to get it together.

"Florida" can't just approve her to serve her probation elsewhere, she has to apply to another state.

She is a felon who was ordered long ago by the court to serve probation once out of custody for unrelated charges. No special treatment.. laws are laws. She shouldn't have stolen checks!

Very good question and one that should be addressed I would think.:waitasec:

At first thought, I assumed no, since there were no criminal charges that she was found guilty of regarding a child. But since DCF put out their report under the seal of Florida, I wonder now if that would be a roadblock if she were to seek employment at any business that had children around, like the theme parks. (Universal, Disney, etc.)

No, she was not convicted of any crimes against a child. :( I wish it could be added.

:( I wish HJSS would have included it in the probation order! He recognizes what a danger she is... starting at 1:40
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-qSflO43c&list=FLtnDM5fgGXfo&index=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-qSflO43c&list=FLtnDM5fgGXfo&index=1[/ame]

It puts a smile on my face that she got a little taste of freedom after all that time in a tiny cell only to be reeled right back into the system she never respected. :great:

I hope Casey is realizing it is going to be near impossible to resume her normally scheduled sneaky, criminal life with so many tracking and watching her every move.
:bang:

ok so the best part of this order for me is.....

This court is very mindfull that it is a high probability that they re are many that would like to see physical harm visited upon the defendant.

THEREFORE IT IS ORDERED AND AJUDGED that the emergency motion to Quash, vacate and set aside courts order is herby DENIED.

NOW THAT MADE ME CHUCKLE bit of a backhander there lol

I'd sure like to see proof of these threats. I doubt anyone wants to risk spending the rest of their life behind bars for Casey......and EVERYONE KNOWS that whoever did harm to Casey would be convicted, unlike Casey.

ETA: Yeah, I know there are nut jobs in this world.

Bet she already reported. Perfect timing. No one would be looking for her and that may have been the holdup with the order being released to the press. It's possible TM flew his plane into Houston, flew someone else's plane out and headed for Orlando, flew back this morning and is on his way back to California now. jmo

I don't know if there was any holding back of this order... unless BP wrote it days ago and added in the reference to the August 11 "most hated person in America" poll. Besides, why would he want to assist KC/JB in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89