Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if JB is being investigated for matters "related to the probation issue", maybe that's what they're investigating! Wishful thinking. :innocent:

That was one of Baez's blatant violations that was easily provable.. Very black and white that he violated the court's order. The muck during the trial was more complicated and he had more room to BS his way out of it. I always wished that Amy's lawyer had called him on it.

As far as Casey and her DT knew she was sitting in jail on fake probation.

They knew exactly what the judge said about probation and became players in the fraud probation against the courts wishes.

If Casey had got in any trouble during the fake probation they would have went back to court and said she should have never been on probation until she got out.

Being a major player in that sham is why Jose is being investigated and should be thrown in jail.

Well, if JB is being investigated for matters "related to the probation issue", maybe that's what they're investigating! Wishful thinking. :innocent:

-------the investigation has to do with the judgeP smackdown issues he called (ethically bankrupt ) baez on, in his ruling..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-probation-appeal-20110817,0,4260800.story

During the hearing earlier this month, Perry asked the defense team if they knew Anthony was serving her probation in jail, which was against Strickland's order. Fryer admitted they did.

Perry again took up that issue in his latest order directing Anthony to report to probation, saying that, "the failure to abide by that order and the failure to notify the court of a known scrivener's error in the order may be a violation of an attorney's duty of candor."

"No attorney should conduct himself or herself in a way that impedes an order of the court. ... Our system of justice should never be in the position of rewarding someone who willfully hides the ball."

The Florida Bar told the Sentinel that it has an open probe into Baez — Anthony's lead defense attorney — related to him knowing about Anthony serving her probation, but not alerting the court that the Department of Corrections was not following the judge's order.

This is such an emergency yet they can't take the time to deliver the appeal in person? huh?

In some counties, they allow electronic delivery of items submitted to the court. Evidently they don't in OC and I don't think, don't know for sure, they are allowed to send in or attached to an email. I think people log on the the court server and upload just the documents.

Who sent the 'email' ?

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
Florida Bar confirms it's investigating #josebaez because of #caseyanthony probation issue. That and appeal info: thesent.nl/o5zNcQ

Also on Wednesday, The Florida Bar told the Orlando Sentinel that defense attorney Jose Baez is the target of an investigation related to the probation issue.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-probation-appeal-20110817,0,4260800.story

edited to add link

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker::rocker::woohoo:

This is such an emergency yet they can't take the time to deliver the appeal in person? huh?

http://www.5dca.org/
--Fifth District Court of Appeals

--Court News:

Casey M. Anthony v. State -
E-mailed Emergency Petition received 8/17/11. Case will not be opened until paper document is received by the Court.

..you would think someone (cheney?) would know that to file the paper version is a requirement.

..they'd better not send williamS over to daytona beach with the printed copy-------he had a hard enough time finding his way from kissimmee to orlando---what with getting thwarted in traffic and all...

They knew exactly what the judge said about probation and became players in the fraud probation against the courts wishes.

If Casey had got in any trouble during the fake probation they would have went back to court and said she should have never been on probation until she got out.

Being a major player in that sham is why Jose is being investigated and should be thrown in jail.[/quote]

He should be thrown in jail for quite a few things but I'm trying not to get my hopes built up. It seems every time the FL Bar investigates him nothing happens and he skates just like his slippery client. :banghead:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28896408/detail.html

Casey's Attorneys Appeal Probation Order Via Email

Casey Anthony's attorneys filed an appeal via email to try to keep her from serving a year of probation, WFTV learned on Wednesday.

The Fifth District Court of Appeal said a case won't be opened until a paper copy can be filed, which WFTV learned may happen on Thursday.

:loser: True to form!!

When did CM enter his appearance in this (the stolen checks/probation for stolen checks) case? I don't remember him being an attorney of record for this. Did I miss the filing? I miss Musikman :(

http://www.wftv.com/news/28896408/detail.html

Casey's Attorneys Appeal Probation Order Via Email

Casey Anthony's attorneys filed an appeal via email to try to keep her from serving a year of probation, WFTV learned on Wednesday.

The Fifth District Court of Appeal said a case won't be opened until a paper copy can be filed, which WFTV learned may happen on Thursday.

OMG! Did everyone on the DT drink stoopid juice or what? Emailing an appeal? :floorlaugh:

http://www.5dca.org/
--Fifth District Court of Appeals

--Court News:

Casey M. Anthony v. State -
E-mailed Emergency Petition received 8/17/11. Case will not be opened until paper document is received by the Court.

..you would think someone (cheney?) would know that to file the paper version is a requirement.

..they'd better not send williamS over to daytona beach with the printed copy-------he had a hard enough time finding his way from kissimmee to orlando---what with getting thwarted in traffic and all...

Oh my! They have it on the front page of their website! :lol:

What a nice thing to come home to after work. It's about time they investigate him.

It's nice to wake up to too!
JB flouted just about every rule, standard and code known to man .... and got away with it. HHJP must have the patience of a tree.
This time IMO JB's pushed it too far. He's out-smarted himself and should pay the price

Being a major player in that sham is why Jose is being investigated and should be thrown in jail.[/quote]

He should be thrown in jail for quite a few things but I'm trying not to get my hopes built up. It seems every time the FL Bar investigates him nothing happens and he skates just like his slippery client. :banghead:

Could this possibly be the reason JB has been ssssssooooo ssssssooooo quiet lately?????

Wonder why they didn't just wait until tomorrow to file the proper way. Filing it early via email won't help them in any way I can see... except the media got a chance to see it early.

They sent someone from the office last Friday to deliver the original and he hasn't come back yet.........maybe got "thwarted". Just kidding. Trust is LF had trouble getting CM to keep his finger down so she could understand what he was saying.....well, that's my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member