Casey Took Friends Duct Tape ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amy H (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 11:10am on June 7th, 2008
I love you too... I didn't mean to scare you! I was scared... and it may be new car time

at 3:03pm on June 4th, 2008
I'm going to try my best to get out by 11. I really should close... hmm... I'll think about giving it up... I'd rather cab it with you guys and be able to drink... I'll think about it. I got really good news today... It looked like I was going to have to buy the ticket back from PR so I did. And my dad was getting the ticking there... but! He's giving me the money for it! Plus my tax check came... sooooo.... maybe I could go one night without closing.... I'll see. But yay!

at 12:03pm on June 4th, 2008
It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

at 2:06am on June 4th, 2008
We will drink and dance and laugh! And oogle boys... there must be boy oogling. And of course celebrate a birthday!

Ricardo M (University of Tampa ) wrote
at 4:40pm on June 3rd, 2008
say yes to drugs and tacos.

Troy B (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 6:40pm on May 27th, 2008
I didn't realize I took a picture with the other bubble wrap guy.

at 11:18am on May 26th, 2008
You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse... Stupid costume that didn't work the way it should have.... what a waste of gaff tape...

and weren't the searches for Chloroform, neckbreaking, homemade weapons done in May? All of this just reeks of premeditation if ya ask me.

I agree. Duct tape is pricey. Plus, wasn't Amy getting ready to move around that time?

I agree. Amy probably used the duct tape for the no clothes party and thought she had enough left to finish boxing up her belongings? When I moved I used duct tape to secure my boxes. I don't think Amy had anything to do with crime.

Gosh a terrible thought: What if KC had AH help her put that tape on her "Flag" dress, (so that AH's fingerprints are on a strip of tape) and KC then re-uses that piece of duct tape in her disposal of the body.

Was there duct tape on that dress? :confused::confused:

I also think that it was used for the no clothes party. KC probably just forgot that she had it and in her time of need (wrapping up the body) she remembered that she had the duct tape (hell, scotch tape wouldn't hold together a plastic bag from leaking, but duct tape would)

Exactly, when reading things into KC's action remember, less is more.

I don't know if this would have a thing to do with what the girls wanted to use duct tape for, but I once read that models used it to tape under their breasts when not wanting to wear a bra. Maybe it was for that during the no clothes party and they didn't want to bother with a strapless bra. Casey certainly needed the extra support if going braless.

IIRC Amy used that duct tape for her costume at the no cloths party but her costume fell apart. I think she talked about it in her statement but I'm not sure. I know I read it somewhere in the docs

Watching the story that's posted, sounds to me like AH may have had the duct tape in her purse for her "no clothes" costume.

She was excited to have so much left, probably because she wasted it all on her costume. Do we have any pictures of her at that party?

Gaffers Tape (aka Duct Tape) It has a dark side and light side. It binds the universe together!
My favorite quote from an old college theater professor

In the wake of WFTV's duct tape story, Casey's facebook account has been deleted.

This seemed to occur sometime between around 7 pm tonight and 2:15am. I'm glad to know Baez and Co. are burning the midnight oil.

In the wake of WFTV's duct tape story, Casey's facebook account has been deleted.

This seemed to occur sometime between around 7 pm tonight and 2:15am. I'm glad to know Baez and Co. are burning the midnight oil.
Interesting...

I would have thought that it would have been deleted a while back!

Interesting...

I would have thought that it would have been deleted a while back!

She cleaned out almost all of the comments and activity recorded from back as early as March-- so everything during the timeframe of Caylee's "disappearance" was gone. But then she began posting "Caylee is Missing" info and updates while she was out on bond.
And then, tonight, after the WFTV report *poof*-- just gone!

QUOTE=Dolce171;3070589]She would certainly make an excellent contestant for a game show ...lol

"If you have duct tape in your purse come on down ... you are the next contestant on The Price is Right."[/QUOTE]

Jumpie::Jumpie: Uh oh...raisng my hand here...I always have duct tape in my van! Well, not my purse...hate carrying a purse...but IT has small tools in it...

My husband says if I ever get pulled over and searched I will a suspect in everything within a 100 mile radius! :crazy:

I'm just a prepared kind of gal....

I agree. Amy probably used the duct tape for the no clothes party and thought she had enough left to finish boxing up her belongings? When I moved I used duct tape to secure my boxes. I don't think Amy had anything to do with crime.

Ahhh, but Cindy thinks Amy is a possible "Zanny the nanny" remember? That Zanny could be anyone in Caysey's group?

Here come de bus, here come de bus.....

This really is amazing......Amy has actually placed a roll of Duct Tape in Casey's hands.

The Prosecution must be thrilled.

Originally Posted by Dolce171
And how many people do you know that carry duct tape in their purse ??????

As a matter of fact I carried a roll in purse for a week, along with a hammer,staple gun, glue gun and some wire and nails. I also have a tube of rubber cement and a tire gauge. Yes, I have a really big purse. You would be suprised what's in some gurlz purses.

If you had carried a baseball bat in there, and a garden hose, I'd think you were one of the As in our midst. :woohoo: You must be one strong woman to tote that stuff around.

That darn Zanny. It is so amazing that she not only watched Caylee for 2 years without being seen but now she updated KC's myspace, borrowed duct tape from her friend and then planted a body down the road after borrowing sheets from KC's house. She searched for neckbreaking, chloroform, and missing children on the A's computer. Planted decomp smell in the car. Made KC lie about having job for 2 years. Sent her to bars and hot body contests. She's unbelievably crafty. Exactly. Unbelievable.

Well, you know, in one of Casey's jailhouse visits, she told Cindy she gave Zanny a key to the A house. ZFG must have used it. Maybe the police were searching the A house for ZFG's fingerprints and DNA last week. "Let's take this, and this, and this......one never knows WHAT that nanny was touching in here. While we're at it, let's grab some vacuum cleaners. Zanny may have gotten a whim to clean while she was waiting for all those hits to pop up on the computer." :crazy:

I was the MOB. You know the Mother of the Bride last weekend. I had to have that stuff for decorating. OOhhh you people need to get ya'lls mind out of the gutters...all my family is alive and accounted for.:crazy:

LOL. Were you really the MOB, or were you the mob? hmmmmm?

:woohoo:

(respectfully snipped)

P.S. Thoughts on what I would use duct tape for: to close of my gas tank after someone stole my lid.... to tie up my muffler when it loosens, OMG I can think of thousands of uses! (This post does not mean that I think Casey would EVER think of the same uses as I).

You get my drift....[/QUOTE]

Yea! who doesn't love duct (duck) tape? I'm thinking if you have duck tape and WD40 you can pretty much fix everything!

Thus, one of my favorite sayings.... "if you can't fix it "duck it"."

Wow this is really a good piece of information for the prosecution. If it does in fact turn out that the duct tape has Amy's or friend fingerprints - well it was used for the party. I feel completely sorry for Amy and what she has gone through.

Wow this is really a good piece of information for the prosecution. If it does in fact turn out that the duct tape has Amy's or friend fingerprints - well it was used for the party. I feel completely sorry for Amy and what she has gone through.
Great observation! I was looking at it as a negative for poor AH but I think your theory is right on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra
Back