Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious:

She is wearing the rosary! As a Catholic, I cannot describe how sickening that is to me. The rosary is not jewelry! KC mocks everything, though. Even the life of her child. So, why am I surprised that she'd also mock Catholics?

I despise her.
Thank you Amster! I feel the same way! Not much respect for the blessed mother there.:mad:

Isn't it after the third convicted offense? I'm pretty sure you have to be convicted to be a habitual. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure it will have to be after a conviction. I wonder if they're going to try her on all of these fraud charges at one time or if she'll have different court dates for each arrest. If that's the case, then I would hope the judge would get her on habitual violations on the 2nd or 3rd time in court.

rosary beads are very trendy right now.

I wonder if that's the rosary beads that the couple from NJ brought down. I remember reading today that there was a couple that brought rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it and left it on the Anthony's lawn.

x6k8ea.jpg

Is that her Universal employee ID around her neck? lol

Does she and her haus boss Jose literally think that turning herself in with show mercy on the court? That's what I'm thinking they are trying to establish anyway.

I don't think Casey looks afraid at all in the mugshot or the slideshow. She seems like she's trying to look persecuted in the mugshot and the same cold emotionless "let's get this over with" look in the other pics.

Holy cow. Actually doing my job and look at what I miss. You have got to be kidding me. She is wearing rosery beads!!!! She had better as the lord above for help b/c no one else is going to help her. She is getting really good at this being arrested thing, sort of like and event a week. I wonder if she could be an "event coord" for people getting arrested since she is like a pro at it now???

I wonder if that's the rosary beads that the couple from NJ brought down. I remember reading today that there was a couple that brought rosary beads and an angel with Caylee's name on it and left it on the Anthony's lawn.

Is she Catholic? Anyone know if she was raised in the Catholic church? Or is it just recently that she found God anyway. Just curious.

I wouldn't characterize her as depressed. Depressed people don't put on make-up and don't put on jewelry. Not severely depressed people which is what a mother whose child is missing SHOULD be. IMHO

A lead investigator told WESH 2TV’s Bob Kealing that lab results do indicate that it was Caylee’s dead body in the trunk. They also confirmed that the stain in the trunk wasn’t what had this come to this conclusion. Apparently it was the strands of hair that they thought were Caylee’s to begin with that showed signs of decomposition. The tests thought did not show a probably cause for how Caylee’s body ended up in the trunk. The investigators are still investigating that.
Orange County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. John Allen said, “The information we’ve gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously.”

http://www.wesh.com/news/17354726/detail.html

Just because I say that I'm a millionaire writing to you from a deserted island in the Bahamas doesn't mean it's true. You ask any lawyer or any law student that posts on this board -- it means NOTHING until it's admitted as evidence.

I don't disagree, but I don't take what the media tells me as divine word. If I was an investigator in this case, I would also leak things that might scare my POI's in to talking or slipping up. There are TOO MANY VARIABLES to just take what you read in a newspaper or online as fact. Especially online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin