Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is with the crappy beaded necklace?

someone said they're her rosary beads, and i did see the link that showed her wearing them at another arrest...

i'm no mary, but...isn't supposed to be sacrilegious to wear them? i thought they were just for holding and praying?:confused:

The trunk is big enough to hold an ADULT body; the car was in the tow yard for like a week, and there are probably 30-40 employees that work there. That right there is enough suspicion without even throwing in the whole "someone else coulda' put it there" @ Amscott, etc.

Think reasonably, like someone who JB would want on the jury -- not someone who has read everything about this case to a "t". That's probably not the road he'll take, but it is one that he could.

Wouldn't be that difficult to show who went missing during that same time frame and if there was any connection to anyone who worked at the tow yard.

Is is really REASONABLE that someone would drag a body into that tow yard and break into the trunk to put a body in there? Pretty risky.

I don't think Casey looks afraid at all in the mugshot or the slideshow. She seems like she's trying to look persecuted in the mugshot and the same cold emotionless "let's get this over with" look in the other pics.

I thought she looked.... well the first word that popped in my mind was "forlorn". Still don't see guilt, sadness, anger or any of the above... just worn out. After all, lying and stealing is taxing on the system. :)

That's not good lawyering. She has a constitutional right to bond out of jail. His skill has nothing to do with that.

Remember, Casey was arrested in front of an angry mob in front of her house on national television a couple of weeks ago. JB didn't know and or get the fax about the charges and could have avoided the entire mess if he had her turn herself in. He was apparently oblivious. If he was my attorney I'd be really pi**ed off.

Agreed. Watch that 3-hour bond hearing - if he had been my lawyer I would have fired him immediately after the hearing.

Just because I say that I'm a millionaire writing to you from a deserted island in the Bahamas doesn't mean it's true. You ask any lawyer or any law student that posts on this board -- it means NOTHING until it's admitted as evidence.

I don't disagree, but I don't take what the media tells me as divine word. If I was an investigator in this case, I would also leak things that might scare my POI's in to talking or slipping up. There are TOO MANY VARIABLES to just take what you read in a newspaper or online as fact. Especially online.

Look Le is not going to come to your house personally to deliver the news. :) That's why LE is quoted in the article if you read it through. Sgt Allen made the statement. There's even a presser where LE states all of that info. I just happened to have the article handy. You can believe whatever you want to-that's why we have a forum. :)

Now if only the protesters, media etc would leave the A's street. They would see tonight just how quiet and uneventful it is while she is in jail and take the hint to leave her there...where she belongs.

Is she Catholic? Anyone know if she was raised in the Catholic church? Or is it just recently that she found God anyway. Just curious.

The only things she worships is herself and the almighty dollar!

Isn't it after the third convicted offense? I'm pretty sure you have to be convicted to be a habitual. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Damn if that's all it takes I'd have been buried under the jail by the time I was 20.

Hope someone swaps some mardi gras beads for the rosary with Casey. I'm fairly certain she's an expert in how to use the fat tuesday ones......the rosary....not so sure.

Wouldn't be that difficult to show who went missing during that same time frame and if there was any connection to anyone who worked at the tow yard.

Is is really REASONABLE that someone would drag a body into that tow yard and break into the trunk to put a body in there? Pretty risky.

Call me crazy :Banane10:, but I've seen wonkier stories on the news than that.

Scared was the first thought that came to my mind when I first saw this photo....okay, well second thought after noticing the hair, make-up, and jewelry. Not too sure about the sad, but that could be because its just hard for me to imagine her being sad. But I agree 100% that she looks scared. Hmmm...

She looks well rested to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member