Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:
I appreciate the posting of the news article; but again, just because an LEO said it, doesn't make it fact. No one understands when I argue this point -- but when the case goes to trial and you see just what JB disputes and how I'm right, then you'll understand.

I'm not arguing this point anymore -- it's frustrating trying to debate people who are stubborn. :furious:
:confused: We are not in the trial phase...and this is websleuths. Everybody needs to just play nice in the sandbox already

"Gee, officer, I'm not sure, they all look so much alike to me, but if I had to guess, I'd say the one on the far left."

...and now, give pause to the brilliant stylings of Poco. :applause:

aavgc8.jpg

I dont see fear in her eyes.. they just look "dead" for lack of a better word.. altho in the 2nd pic.. I see more "defiance" in her eyes than the other two..

Interesting aside..
the first pic.. she didnt expect to be arrested.. she was wearing very little (if any) makeup.. but has made bloody sure she was made up for the other two.. I think part of what she carries around in that packpack is a mini cosmetic counter..

Maybe its just me... but if my baby had been missing .. I dont think I would even have the presence of mind to wash my hair.. much less apply makeup..
heck.. if I was even ever arrested on the teeniest thing.. I'd be so scared and distraught.. makeup would be last thing on my mind.. just shows what her priorites are.. help LE locate Caylee.. or put on makeup in case of a mug shot.. hmm.. decisions decisions..

I have no interest in your little argument I just wanted to point something out about this post..

You say "when the case goes to trial and you see just what JB disputes and how I'm right, then you'll understand"

And then you say "it's frustrating trying to debate people who are stubborn"

There is no debate when you are sure you are right.. there is bullying, trying to force people to believe what you believe, trying to make people believe that you are the only one that knows the truth.

The coversation you were having with others here in this thread had nothing to do with debate.

Bravo! Thank you so much for that post. :clap::clap::clap:

One, I am a grandmother who has lost three adult children to illness.. two of them I lived knowing they were going to die for almost thirty years and I donated a lobe of my lung to one. It is the hardest thing you ever face in your life, but somehow you keep going. It has been long enough now that i just love remembering them. I do miss them so much. Their greatest fear was that I would quit living when they left me, so I had to keep going for them also. I realize nothing to do with this circumstance, but your post touched at me...

I feel that KC does not feel remorse and that bothers me.

OCSO Press Release

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #13 September 15, 2008

Casey Anthony faces new charges

Orange County investigators from the agency’s Economic Crimes Squad have arrested Casey Anthony for Uttering a Forged Instrument, Petit Theft, and Criminal Use of Personal Information in connection with their ongoing investigation into Ms. Anthony’s illegal use of a friend’s bank account. The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor. She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning.

We will post the report/charging affidavit on our web site when it becomes available.

D/S Carlos Padilla
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7350
http://www.ocso.com
carlos.padilla@ocfl.net

roflmao, kids are hillarious arent they, when my son was young we went to the mall and he said I looked exactly like one of the Victoria Secrets models.... I thought he was messing with me. But he was insistant that was me... Take it as a compliment, you look like a 22 year old, (unless your 19, then Im sorry) lol

My teenager told me she unloaded the dishes when she didn't and you could tell she has been watching too much Nancy Grace on the CA case because she told me, " I did not lie, I told a "mistruth":crazy:! I just had an "inopportunity"."

Differing opinions. I see how Casey behaves, what she wears (Caylee shirts and rosary beads) and the decision she makes to wear them as relevant. Some may not see her choice of plastering Caylee over her front, accompanied by rosary beads as manipulative. That's OK, their opinion. Their opinion is not more valid than my own, though.

I agree. I think she went to her case manager (or whatever that person is named that she saw today) knowing she would be going to jail today and dressed accordingly.

Last night as I was listening to her police interviews my husband spoke up and said "damn, she's good- talk about manipulation". She knows what people expect, what they want to see and hear and when she feels like it she has no problem pretending to be "normal".

Actually, when two people are involved in a debate, both sides are arguing with factual evidence. elitenls has every right to post what he or she wants on this forum because the only "facts" that most of you have are indeed NOT facts yet. Also, there are two schools of thought. However, I truly believe that this forum was created to discuss the facts of this case. elitenls is just simply reminding us that leaks and statements from LE aren't necessarily facts until they are proven in a court of law. And he or she is absolutely correct.

Excuse me... if they were not facts they would never GET to a court of law. Facts are evidence. A spokesperson from LE would not get up in front of t.v. cameras and state something to be fact, when it is not. The media might sometimes get things wrong, or misstate something.... but not LE when they make a statement to the public.

Actually I agree with Gin's post. If discussing the rosary beads and how they might be a sign of manipulation or psychological sign that she is getting closer to talking than I'm all for it. The posts I was referring to were the ones that were expressing the fact that she was wearing rosary beads and that was offensive to Catholics.

Those are two different conversations and I agree discussing anything she is wearing that may be relative to the case. I hope I've made myself clearer.

One, I am a grandmother who has lost three adult children to illness.. two of them I lived knowing they were going to die for almost thirty years and I donated a lobe of my lung to one. It is the hardest thing you ever face in your life, but somehow you keep going. It has been long enough now that i just love remembering them. I do miss them so much. Their greatest fear was that I would quit living when they left me, so I had to keep going for them also. I realize nothing to do with this circumstance, but your post touched at me...

I feel that KC does not feel remorse and that bothers me.

I am so sorry for your loss, you sound like such a strong and admirable person. :blowkiss:

My teenager told me she unloaded the dishes when she didn't and you could tell she has been watching too much Nancy Grace on the CA case because she told me, " I did not lie, I told a "mistruth":crazy:! I just had an "inopportunity"."

Is Grace going to talking about Caylee tonight or Oj?

Thank ya'll for the pics. I think her eyes look dead in all of the pics. Souless. No joy. No sorrow. No nothing. I do think her nose is getting bigger.
I do not think that is a rosary. A rosary has a certain amount of beads in a certain shape alternating in a certain number, then it gathers in a central point with a certain amt of beads etc. after looking at this thing she is wearing it doesn't look like a rosary to me. JMO

I don't think her expression has changed at all... I was hoping it would. I would love for this family to have some closure. I was thinking I HOPE I am so wrong and that little girl is still alive somewhere. I hope I am wrong....

Personally, I think LE is making statements and leaking so called "evidence" to scare KC into spilling the beans. I think once this case goes to trial, there will be a whole different prosecuting approach.

Thank you Amster! I feel the same way! Not much respect for the blessed mother there.:mad:

She has respect for nothing, why would you think she would respect The Blessed Mother? I found it rather telling that she was defaming the Rosary by wearing it around her neck.

thank you, just like all of you who all have different problems to deal with and trying to survive each day.... nice people here and great theories, hope we get answers soon

I don't find this funny at all....:crazy:

I think that I need to start a fund to get a face lift. yA'LL can send donations to my paypal account.

haha now that is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member