Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think LE is making statements and leaking so called "evidence" to scare KC into spilling the beans. I think once this case goes to trial, there will be a whole different prosecuting approach.

I don't get why people keep calling it "leaking" when they come right out in front of cameras and say what they have to say. That is not leaking!

Thinking out loud here, do you suppose she looks fearful because she knows that Caylee is in the area where the remains have been found?

lol your eieeeee was funny i bet the look on your face was priceless ROFL ..

Kbay, don't feel bad. I have always thought that Casey could be a very pretty woman. She looked stunning in that picture shown on Greta (the framed one that looks like a H.S. headshot). But like my Mom always said, "Pretty is and pretty does!"

roflmao, kids are hillarious arent they, when my son was young we went to the mall and he said I looked exactly like one of the Victoria Secrets models.... I thought he was messing with me. But he was insistant that was me... Take it as a compliment, you look like a 22 year old, (unless your 19, then Im sorry) lol

Victoria's secret model, I could've handled that. I am actually a good 10 years older than her and IMO look every year of it but my son does not know what a monster she is and although my first response was repulsion I can just pretend it never happened. Just between me, him and the 1000+ WS readers!!! Shhhhhhh...........

Re-arrested? More alleged sex with cops? Cindy in a Saturday night fight? Questions about the recipient of the ABC licensing fees?

How much content time does Nancy have in that hour-long show, about 45 minutes? I'd say she can give Casey a good 40 minutes, and throw in 5 minutes on OJ for old times' sake!

I vote she gives 15 to Casey, 5 for OJ, and the rest for other cases of missing people that need our attention toooooo. :)

But the "old times sake" had me laughing so hard, I'll give ya that. :biglaugh:

Excuse me if my posts about the rosary were considered off topic here. I was merely trying to explain that the rosary is not jewelry and for KC to use it as such was disrespectful. It is my opinion that she was using the rosary as a prop. And, as a Catholic, it offends me.

I see others voicing their opinions from personal experience. That is what I did. But, since it involves my religion, I see that some consider it "off topic" or "causing trouble." And, I should post on the rant thread. Guess what? I find that suggestion offensive.

Have a nice day.

I agree about that "underlying" look in her mug shot. It's odd. Plus, does she looked more slumped over and not that "go ahead & try" look?

I have recently thought they would get her all nice and safe in jail on some minor charges and THEN lower the boom. BAM! MURDER ONE! (It would avoid the protester madness that would surely happen at her house)

I was listening to the same interviews last night with my husband as well. You know what he said? "wow, she is cute" :furious: I bet JB won't allow 1 woman on the jury!

LOL the only time my husband said she was cute was when we saw the pics of her rubbin' all up on that other chick at the club!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17478128/index.html

In this video she is chewing gum and the reporter is asking her “why are you wearing that t-shirt"? Do you have any public message for your daughter? Why were you researching chloroform?
Thank you truth Seeker.:)
I love the reporters shouting out those questions to her! All the same questions I'd like to shout at her too.

Yeah, but that falls in to my "messed up in the head" category -- 'cause killing your kid so your mom doesn't take her is like setting your car on fire so your wife doesn't drive it. It doesn't make sense.

Selling her makes sense.
Killing her by accident makes sense.

Nothing else makes "sense", and it means that she's messed up in the head. :crazy:
When does killing any child, let alone your own, make any sense? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member