Casey wearing a Rosary around neck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am Catholic and felt it was an affront to see Casey Anthony wearing the Rosay around her neck. She probably doesn't understand that we use it as a prayer chain and those prayers are to the Blessed Mother. Since Casey was and is the least blessed mother to little Caylee this is just for appearance sake. Someone left what Casey thought to be a pretty necklace ..she made a big mistake wearing that Rosary for all to see as she was arrested yesterday. She is such a fool.

Im new to post here but I saw something on tv last night on local news. Not sure it means anything though.

Apparently, a high school girl attending in the Dallas Independent School District got in trouble at school for wearing a rosary as a necklace. School officials and a Dallas Cop said its against the rules because its a thing that gang members do these days.

I dont know, never heard that before, but I dont know anything about Gangs.

Just passing this along. Probably doesnt mean anything but with Casey, anything is possible.

Due to her celebrity status A's: may have to hire a stylist for her.:rolleyes:

I think she wears too many accessories: ancle bracelet, rosary..:rolleyes:

She is getting scared. God is coming for her and she knows it. Time is ticking away and its time to turn to God just like most murderers

I hear you on that. we had my grandmother in hospice care the entire week before she died and I can't recall eating anything, showering or brushing my teeth more than once or twice that entire time, and really didn't care. I think I must have worn the same dirty pajama pants a few days in a row too! All I remember of that week besides the hospital was crying a lot, and sleeping.

Bless your Heart! I can understand where you are coming from. That is what makes their (KC & Co.) behavior so confounding to people who have really, truly..loved and lost someone dear to them.

I am not Catholic and know nothing about that Religion, but I do know I would not DARE wear a religious item such as a Rosary if I did not know the proper wearing and/or meaning of such. It would be disrespectful to do so, IMO.

As a cradle catholic, I can unequivocally state that it is only proper to wear rosary beads if you are a sister or a nun. They are prayer beads, not jewelery.

There is already a thread about the rosary beads, you might want to ask a mod to merge it.

Well if you can think about this horror & still have sweet dreams......then enjoy them. What a horrible event to take a life ,just so you can party..hearty!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

She is not wearing the rosary because she thinks it looks fashionable or as a nice piece of jewelry. She is wearing it to give the impression that she is religious. Next we will see her bopping in and out of jail with her hands folded as if in prayer. What an unGodly creature.

I think Casey derives tremendous pleasure from all the attention and speculation surrounding everything she does. She loves planting red herrings and watching everyone chase their tails (i.e. the two different stories about Caylee's "abduction") etc.
I wonder if the rosary beads were her way of communicating/sending signals to her "audience."

1. Recently, the criminologist who called Casey a "dark damsel" profiled her and stated that women with her psychopathology would likely "find religion" right before they were ready to confess...

"Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

'Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened.'"

Maybe this is her way of taunting people who hold their breath in hopes that she'll break.

2. There's also been a lot of random speculation and discussion about incest being a factor in this investigation. It's on just about every discussion board and blog related to this case. LP made strong insinuations on NG. There's basically no way Casey and family would have missed this and it's probably really disturbing to them. The movie Cruel Intentions centers around incestuous siblings bonded by manipulation and deceit. The sister character is a cunning seductress who wears a rosary as a necklace. The rosary necklace is a big deal during the movie and is very easily associated with the character. (google "cruel intentions and rosary" and you'll see how many young girls want their own rosary necklace because of the movie.) It's also a pretty popular movie. I wonder if she's wearing the rosary to thumb her nose at the incest speculation. Or to feed it because she loves watching all the theories unfold.

3. She could just be wearing the rosary in a futile attempt to appear more innocent or sympathetic.

I feel like she probably has a perverted agenda though, so I'm inclined to go with option 1 or 2. You know it has to kill her to be unable to react or lash out to all this scrutiny. She clearly gets to a point where she can't help herself and has to say or do something (ie creating the new strange Blanchard Park abduction tale to impress Rob; posting the infamous and baiting "Diary of Days" blog entry weeks after Caylee had disappeared) I think we should all look for strange quirks or behaviors the longer this drags on because I think there will be some. Maybe the rosary necklace is one.

----------------
You should have seen me for months after my son died..I do not remember anything and no drugs.When we lost our daughter I went dow to 98 lbs.5'4" quite thin..I still cry..Nore

:blowkiss:

Heartfelt sorrow and hugs out your way.

maybe she's trying to tell us a gang has Caylee...ya think?

A Catholic gang, perhaps? :eek:

Definitely a Catholic rosary. Anglican/Episcopal and Lutheran rosaries have slightly fewer beads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0
Back