Casey wearing a Rosary around neck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tying the Caylee missing t-shirt in a knot at her waste,

She did? somehow that guesture to me shows how dismissive she is of Caylee! you are wearing a t shirt of your missing child and you even have enough clarity of thought to tie it at your waist (which is a silly fashion statement) could she be any colder! it speaks volumes to me!:furious:

She did? somehow that guesture to me shows how dismissive she is of Caylee! you are wearing a t shirt of your missing child and you even have enough clarity of thought to tie it at your waist (which is a silly fashion statement) could she be any colder! it speaks volumes to me!:furious:

Yup, its on the video of her release. Pretty immature isnt it? says alot about her mindset. Immature and disrespectful. not Mother-of-the-Year material.

I just had to see this piece of jewelry and it took me awhile to find a reasonably clear shot, so I am sharing.
2gtnbz4.jpg

Yup, its on the video of her release. Pretty immature isnt it? says alot about her mindset. Immature and disrespectful. not Mother-of-the-Year material.

You mean she did this in Jail before she was released?

A Catholic gang, perhaps? :eek:

Definitely a Catholic rosary. Anglican/Episcopal and Lutheran rosaries have slightly fewer beads.

OT, I know, but when did Lutherans get rosaries?

Grew up in/ now live in a different heavily Catholic community. Common for the beads to be in a purse in case of need, but only the nuns had the rosary visible, and as someone else stated, looped into the belt of the habit.

Also--I don't think a Protestant would even wear a crucifix. I was taught that the simple cross was a sign the Jesus had risen, therefore a crucifix was inappropriate. (No offense intended. I have great respect for the Catholic church.)

A Catholic gang, perhaps? :eek:

Definitely a Catholic rosary. Anglican/Episcopal and Lutheran rosaries have slightly fewer beads.

I don't believe there are any catholic gangs... at least not in America. Only gangs with members who happen to be catholic. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back