Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC managed to pull the wool over her ex-LE father for years. She went with LE and talked with them because she was the center of attention. I never did think she thought she was under arrest. She figured they would buy her story. Her family and friends always did and obviously still do. jmo

I always wonder if they really bought her lies. Cindy committed perjury at her trial, even she has to know that says a lot about FCA's guilt.

She brought them to Universal. She told them she wanted to find her daughter. She stopped, turned and told police she really didn't work there.

At what point do LE have a right to ask WTH?!!! This is ridiculous and IMO, overanalzed by many. She brought them there, she stopped, they had a right to find out why. They wanted to find Caylee...time was of the essence and I am sick and tired of the legal games being played.

There is no reason to take this long. The legal bozos are doing this to avoid the Zenaida case. Why can't judges shoot straight? This is not complicated. LE did what they had to do to find a precious baby. The heck with these people and their stupid legal gymnastics.

Let's cut through the chase and stop the silliness of casey anthony and her entourage. She lied to LE. She admitted she lied to LE. It is on tape. SHE LIED!

If miranda rights were ever considered, one would use their brains and not give them...for fear of NEVER finding a missing child. This whole case in Florida with Perry at the helm disgusts me. He and all his buddies are so afraid of appeals and losing their, oh so important positions, that they cave to the enemy and let evil walk.

Would somebody send the judicial system down there some testicles; theirs have been missing for a few years.

I always wonder if they really bought her lies. Cindy committed perjury at her trial, even she has to know that says a lot about FCA's guilt.

IMO...everyone bought her lies at the Anthony home...after the confusion with Cindy asking LE to arrest Casey for Theft, car and money, and they began in earnest with the missing child case and had no reason to doubt Caylee wasn't missing.

Despite finding out the next day that everything Casey professed was the truth up to that point were actually lies (with the exception of not seeing Caylee for 31 days) I think they were still giving her the benefit of the doubt during the Universal trip and interview in the conference room

They gave her a few scenarios, scenarios of accidental deaths, that they could help if the truth was that Caylee died accidentally...but Casey refused to budge from her story that Caylee was kidnapped by Zenaida, Zanny, her nanny.

I believe LE was confused and getting frustrated with a woman who was professing she wanted to help LE, professing she wanted LE to find her missing child.

But what does she choose to do? She chooses to lie to them and her family and not offer any truthful information that would help any of them find Caylee.

Now WHO among us wouldn't stop and think what the heck is going on here?

She brought them to Universal. She told them she wanted to find her daughter. She stopped, turned and told police she really didn't work there.

At what point do LE have a right to ask WTH?!!! This is ridiculous and IMO, overanalzed by many. She brought them there, she stopped, they had a right to find out why. They wanted to find Caylee...time was of the essence and I am sick and tired of the legal games being played.

There is no reason to take this long. The legal bozos are doing this to avoid the Zenaida case. Why can't judges shoot straight? This is not complicated. LE did what they had to do to find a precious baby. The heck with these people and their stupid legal gymnastics.

Let's cut through the chase and stop the silliness of casey anthony and her entourage. She lied to LE. She admitted she lied to LE. It is on tape. SHE LIED!

If miranda rights were ever considered, one would use their brains and not give them...for fear of NEVER finding a missing child. This whole case in Florida with Perry at the helm disgusts me. He and all his buddies are so afraid of appeals and losing their, oh so important positions, that they cave to the enemy and let evil walk.

Would somebody send the judicial system down there some testicles; theirs have been missing for a few years.

:clap:

:clap: clap: I agree especially about PERRY,he turned into the biggest disappointment after 12 jurors for me.He also treated the jurors like they were on an all expense paid vacation,like entertaining them was more important then doing their job!He also was lenient on Bozo's antics, HE failed Caylee just as much as those 12 @#$% did IMO!

IMO Cindy 's second call 911 call was the reason why Caylee being missing for 31 days was the reason this case got all the Media's attention as soon as it was heard it was National.Sadly most cases do not get such immediate attention.
Hearing Cindy on those 911 calls IMO I heard terror and anguish in her voice when she said "I've got to find her".Sealed FCA's guilt for me,she knew but was desperate to be wrong.Of course she then betrayed her innocent precious Granddaughter to save her daughter's life JMO.

:clap: clap: I agree especially about PERRY,he turned into the biggest disappointment after 12 jurors for me.He also treated the jurors like they were on an all expense paid vacation,like entertaining them was more important then doing their job!He also was lenient on Bozo's antics, HE failed Caylee just as much as those 12 @#$% did IMO!

Agree. Among other things at Jury selection,when I heard him reassure a potential jurist that the trial would be over in time for him to go on his cruise, my heart sank... don't get me started on how he let Baez make a mockery of the court!

Perry showed all the judicial clout he could muster to the audience. He came down hard on people making faces, etc. GMAFB!

No sanctions on Baez, really?? When he did reprimand him, he took Ashton down with Baez. I was so mad, I was spitting nails. He let that mophead hold and cuddle/coddle the baby murderer. GMAFB!

The only thing he kept total control of was his audience. They should have been allowed to make faces. They all sat there scared to death to make a move. The anthonys should have never been allowed to sit in the courtroom for the trial. It was a farce! I could go on and on. This trial was lost on the bench. Choosing one of the most liberal counties in Florida was also an advantage. I better shut up because I get pizzaed when I start thinking about it.

The thanks button was not enough! Agree whole-heartedly!

IMO Cindy 's second call 911 call was the reason why Caylee being missing for 31 days was the reason this case got all the Media's attention as soon as it was heard it was National.Sadly most cases do not get such immediate attention.
Hearing Cindy on those 911 calls IMO I heard terror and anguish in her voice when she said "I've got to find her".Sealed FCA's guilt for me,she knew but was desperate to be wrong.Of course she then betrayed her innocent precious Granddaughter to save her daughter's life JMO.

I agree, however, cindy was the primary caregiver of that child and also did nothing for 31 days. Don't be fooled by her theatrics! I have said this many times..she could have called HER car in stolen or she could have begged LE to do a welfare check on them giving them the license plate.

IMO, cindy knew from day one that something terrible happened. Keep in mind, none of Caylee's clothes were missing from her room. Cindy is an actress. She knew at conscience level or she knew subconsciencely that Caylee was not among the living. Her writing for myspace proves my point.

When you have a daughter who was not capable of taking care of herself and disappears from your home in a rage, you know the grandchild would be at risk. There is nothing in Casey's profile to prove she knew how to care for that baby or had any resources to do so.

Cindy refused to talk to her DD for almost two weeks. This tells me she was getting her denial in top form to deal with the future legal maneuvers. The impounding of the family car brought everything to a head. She knew the decomp put her and GA in a pickle. Several calls made to LE and she never mentions Caylee TILL the devil daughter told her she was kidnapped. At this point cindy went into action because now she could buy more time with the "kidnapping" scenario.

Cindy and casey had a knock down drag out fight on Father's Day, I am speculating and I think that Father's day was the day Caylee lost her life. Symbolic? you betcha!

:goodpost:

KC managed to pull the wool over her ex-LE father for years. She went with LE and talked with them because she was the center of attention. I never did think she thought she was under arrest. She figured they would buy her story. Her family and friends always did and obviously still do. jmo
...and she still believed she was arrested on a "whim". There is something VERY WRONG with this person. She shouldn't be afraid of the public, the public should be afraid of HER! JMO

...and she still believed she was arrested on a "whim". There is something VERY WRONG with this person. She shouldn't be afraid of the public, the public should be afraid of HER! JMO

Listening to or reading the Universal Studios interview it makes this "arrested on a whim" comment even more ridiculous

When she was arrested on July 17, 2008 the charges were
1) Providing False Statements to Police.....they repeatedly told her during the interview that everything she told them was a lie AND she admitted to lying to them
2)Child Neglect..
3)Obstruction of an Investigation

I will not forget the statements when she was denied Bond

"You left your two-year-old child with a person who does not exist, at an apartment you cannot identify and, you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts. You cared so little about your child."

"she showed a woeful disregard for the welfare of her child"

Listening to or reading the Universal Studios interview it makes this "arrested on a whim" comment even more ridiculous

When she was arrested on July 17, 2008 the charges were
1) Providing False Statements to Police.....they repeatedly told her during the interview that everything she told them was a lie AND she admitted to lying to them
2)Child Neglect..
3)Obstruction of an Investigation

I will not forget the statements when she was denied Bond

"You left your two-year-old child with a person who does not exist, at an apartment you cannot identify and, you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts. You cared so little about your child."

"she showed a woeful disregard for the welfare of her child"

BBM- the story of Caylee's life continues to rip apart my heart. :(

Respectfully and Gratefully Quoted Whisperer. :tyou:
BBM

With the law, as with religion obviously it can be "argued." This has been the two biggest lessons in my life. I really thought the law was "the law"(it always has been for me) and religion is religion. Not so. My mind is blown at the level of corruption in both law and religion. I had to come to the understanding that what we are taught is "the way it is" depends on what kind of person is using the force. Casey and those that defend her can "win" because they are lying. If they told the truth it would be all over. Lying creates doubt, those that are hearing the lies have to doubt or wonder and that gives the liars a chance.

We have liars in this world and people who tell the truth. Does the law define what is a lie? I bet there would be an argument/court case over what is a "lie." We have already debated what the definition of "is" is.

We let adults who we allow to be authority over our lives get away with tricks common to children. "Billy, did you eat the cookie?" (Billy with cookie crumbs all over his face, hands and clothes) "No." Do we buy into the child's reality for any reason? No. Do we all need the reasons why no one sane would? No.

A family called the police. They said their daughter had stolen from them and they wanted her arrested. When they got there it became a case of a missing child. How the police, doing their job, and being human-can become the rights of a liar have been violated is sickening. How Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony and the rest have not been called out for what they are: liars, is sickening. The emperor is not wearing new clothes. No matter how many legal arguments there are, no matter how many religions are created. The truth is the truth is the truth.

And a lie is a lie. Children are taught in our schools, churches(pick your place of worship all religions teach their children to be good) and at home the difference between right and wrong. Why don't we expect the same of everyone? What would happen? Hey, that's it-it has been proven that you allowed children to be molested by priests and now will be held accountable- but that is not what happens.

Why? Really. I am asking. The only answer I have come up with, it has to be that those who are truly in power are corrupt. I am a simpleton, I admit. I am sure(said deeply bitterly)there is some argument for the idea that power corrupts but I usually feel those making that argument are corrupt themselves. It is those who wish to keep the argument going that have more on their agenda than simply the truth.

Than simply, lovingly wanting to find a missing child.

For:
Loren, who wailed for Caylee as her mother, who if telling the truth should have been. For the officers who were simply doing the job they are hired by us to do and for being human-they were in the moment thinking of a baby missing and saving her. That is all they were thinking about, while Casey was already a billion steps ahead of them-lying. She was free to think about her next move absent of any troubling emotions for any one but herself.

And Tim Miller. Truth tellers all.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion. That's all it is, and nothing more.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us — don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

Emily Dickenson

I just wonder, if casey loses this appeal, could she appeal again to a higher court? If so, she could potentially delay her civil trial(s) for a long time to come.

I just wonder, if casey loses this appeal, could she appeal again to a higher court? If so, she could potentially delay her civil trial(s) for a long time to come.

I think it would depend on whether or not her attorneys on the Appeal, Mason and Fryer, would be willing to continue doing all the legal work and NOT getting paid, to take the Appeal to a higher court. I think they are banking on it being big news, as in big $$$, if she wins the Appeal and goes on to do tv interviews and book deals. Same with the attorneys who are working on her civil lawsuits and NOT getting paid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back