DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How about: "She doesn't f#$%@g know where her daughter is!!!"

OR: "Nobody is f%#$%g listening to us!"

Those seem to be appropriate.

How about: "She doesn't f#$%@g know where her daughter is!!!"

OR: "Nobody is f%#$%g listening to us!"

Those seem to be appropriate.

what to do if your child goes missing....how to find a child missing...how to make money off of a child missing....jmo

It's amazing. She victimized ZG once, now she's trying to do it again. JB must be really out there. Just the fact that he's filed this complaint tells me either he really believes KC's story or he's really an idiot.

It's amazing. She victimized ZG once, now she's trying to do it again. JB must be really out there. Just the fact that he's filed this complaint tells me either he really believes KC's story or he's really an idiot.

I pick idiot! :loser:

But don't you understand?:boohoo: KC is the only victim here. :confused: For some unfathomable reason, through no fault of KC's, this ZG person had the gall to use the same name as her made-up kidnapper. That's not KC's fault. Then, this person actually SUED KC when KC's lies impacted her life negatively. Noone does that. If this person didn't want to be tarred by KC's false allegations, she should have been born with a different name! KC gets to lie with impunity. Absolutely. That doesn't hurt anyone. Ok, if it does, so f...ing what?! :snooty::croc:

How about:

Lying Is Not Illegal (A Comprehensive Guide To Understanding How Far You Can Go With Lies Before They Become Illegal.)

THAT is my fear as well. :furious:
I don't think the stupidity of the attorney can be used as ineffectual. He has to not work in her defense, an he clearly has been working hard in her defense, no matter how stupidly. It's pretty rare that ineffectual counsel is enough to overturn a verdict anyway. It has to be pretty bad (not just drunk during proceedings). He has hired experts - that means he's not ineffectual right there. Ineffectual does not mean BAD, it means he didn't do anything.

At best it would mean a retrial iirc.

I honestly don't remember, it's been so long now. I will do my best to dig that information up for you and post it.

Edited: I believe that this was around the time when she came up with the story that ZFG and her sister, whom she named, met her at Blanchard Park and kidnapped Caylee there. That the sister held her back and ZFG kidnapped Caylee and the 2 kids were there. Something totally bizarre like that. No one even talks about it anymore ('cuz we know it's bogus), but I will find that information and post the source for you asap.

The story about Zanny and the sister in the park came out long afterwards and has nothing to do with this lawsuit. Even in that story the kids are not named and are said to belong to the sister. The Nanny in the park story is merely hearsay that came to us, in many versions, from LP. It was never told to LE directly by Casey.

I don't think the stupidity of the attorney can be used as ineffectual. He has to not work in her defense, an he clearly has been working hard in her defense, no matter how stupidly. It's pretty rare that ineffectual counsel is enough to overturn a verdict anyway. It has to be pretty bad (not just drunk during proceedings). He has hired experts - that means he's not ineffectual right there. Ineffectual does not mean BAD, it means he didn't do anything.

At best it would mean a retrial iirc.

Yes, and the defense might believe their ONLY chance at 'helping' Casey will be at a second trial AFTER they've heard the prosecution's full case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back