Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dante's interview transcript was in the latest doc dump. Anyone have the link to that? IIRC, it was mind-numbingly boring..... :crazy:

Oh! Will try to chase it down. Thanks.

This is the latest doc dump, or no? I don't see an interview with Dante broken out and labeled as such.. maybe I am missing something.

If anyone has a handy link for Dante, I'll appreciate a pointer to some new reading... my mind could use some numbing right about now. :crazy:

ZG just might win this becuase WFTV just reported that the countersuit was done very sloppy. They asked another attorney who deals with this types of lawsuits on a daily basis his opinion and he said it might not hold up in court due to JB leaving out crucial things like why it was frivilous. He also said you are not supposed to talk about a fellow attorney in the manner he is doing in this suit. No link yet.

I think JB better watch what he files becuase these news people are very good at catching boo boos. :clap:
'Sloppy' is being kind.

ZFG lawsuit, paragraph #4:
"Defendant's, CASEY ANTHONY, child, Caylee Anthony, is missing and there is an investigation into her whereabouts."

Jose's response:
"The Defendant is without knowledge of the allegations contained in paragraph four (4) of the Plaintiff's Complaint, and therefore they are deemed denied, and thus, strict proof thereof is demanded."

He's demanding that Zenaida prove that Caylee is missing because Casey has no knowledge of this? Say what?

I have decided to name the one I am writing :
SEX, LIES AND VIDEO TAPES..........Opps that name is taken........okay I will call it :

LIES, MORE LIES, SEX & VIDEO TAPES

I will use all her lies, Cindy's lies, interviews with the 1100 men she slept with in a 10 mile radius of her house and the videos of all of the news reports and the trial.

Anyone want to co-author this with me?

I want the name of my book to be;
Days Of Our Lies

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.
Goooooo grandma! Way to go! You.....:silenced: :mad:
ROFL!

From the actual document:

"She gave the police information concerning an entirely different ZFG"

Hahahahahaha. Stop it, JB.

giggle snort!:rolling: What a group.

imo
:clown: :clown:

I'm starting to think that once Casey is found guilty, the verdict will be overturned due to ineffective representation of counsel.

I'm going to stop giving Baez any credit for intelligence. He clearly is lacking severely in this dept.

I can whip out a quick book, too. I think I will title it: 31 Days And No One Missed Me.

And WHY is this discussion on the Casey sues ZG thread again?! I guess I don't get the connection in any way here. ?????

I'm starting to think that once Casey is found guilty, the verdict will be overturned due to ineffective representation of counsel.

Without a doubt that will be the appeal. lol

I've wondered if they know they have NO CHANCE of winning anyway... a first trial will be a practice trial & then hope to win on appeal once you've heard the prosecution's case?

I'm going to stop giving Baez any credit for intelligence. He clearly is lacking severely in this dept.

I think that is the plan. Honestly, I really believe that is the plan.
The strategy. The whole caboose. The Kit N Caboodle. The whole nine yards.

Title:

Zenaida Stole My Granddaughter & All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt.

In my humble opinion, Morgan is prominant only because he has made a significant living off being a personal injury attorney, and filing many frivilous lawsuits. I believe this is a frivilous lawsuit; I am NOT defending KC or her attorney, but KC never admitted that this ZG was the person who "kidnapped" her daughter. The media assisted in bringing the negative attention to her, IMO.

Didn't KC describe the car that ZG has to Lee or Cindy? And, wasn't she using the names of ZG daughters to describe ZGs roommates? Maybe I'm making all of this up?

Book title, "Hopesprings Eternal"

I can't believe that he even has the time for such nonsense considering his client's upcoming murder trial.

Learn to pick your battles JB.

Didn't KC describe the car that ZG has to Lee or Cindy? And, wasn't she using the names of ZG daughters to describe ZGs roommates? Maybe I'm making all of this up?

For some reason I had the same impression.

I think that is the plan. Honestly, I really believe that is the plan.
The strategy. The whole caboose. The Kit N Caboodle. The whole nine yards.

If it is, it's a foolish plan considering it takes YEARS upon YEARS in most instances to even have your case come up on appeal. If Florida is anything like the rest of the country, appellate attorneys are in short supply. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Baez doesn't practice at the appellate level (though from all I've seen, he's not really fit to practice at the trial level either).

It may be Baez' strategy, but it's certainly not in Casey's best interest.

I also believe Baez is in this for the publicity. Losing isn't going to garner favorable publicity. Showing what a moron you are isn't either though. If anyone hires him after this spectacle, they deserve to be found guilty even if they are innocent (talking prospective clients with that statement, not Casey Anthony).

The car that Casey stated was not the same make/model as the one ZFG owns. They are VERY similar automobiles though. Similar enough that one could easily confuse to two. I can't remember what either of them are, but I recall seeing side by side pics and I can easily see how someone could confuse the 2.

LE also stated the names of 2 of ZFG's children. The only 2 names (from what I understand) that were filled out when she visited Sawgrass apartments. I've never heard where that information came from though. Did it come from Casey, or was it because LE saw the names on the card that ZFG filled out at Sawgrass?

Is Baez trying to get people to hate his client on purpose?

He has to be....!!

How did he think this was going to go over with the public?

He is either the dumbess lawyer in the Country or he is doing exactly what Casey is telling him to do.....Unless this is all part of his Master plan.

Did she give LE a plate#???

Frankly, I think we're looking too deeply into this.... I think she saw the application, picked that apt. # & that's as far as she thought.....

She never really gave it a thought that anybody would expect her to PROVE this lie.... they never did before, if we are to believe Cindy.

The discrepancies came up only when LE started asking for more info than just a name, address & phone #.... now she has to invent a background for this woman she's claiming she knew for years. Ooops.

I think she saw the application and took a picture of it with her cell phone, for later use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back