Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just disgusts me. Hasn't Casey done enough to "embarrass" herself without anyone really even trying? Please!

Interesting observation. But at some point, Casey is going to have to prove the existence of a living, breathing ZFG if she wants to continue down that path.

How's she gonna do that?

Not really.... just like Caylee can't be found, they'll simply claim the 'real' ZG can't be found.

2 missing people.... Casey's only guilty of trusting her nanny. :rolleyes:

Interesting observation. But at some point, Casey is going to have to prove the existence of a living, breathing ZFG if she wants to continue down that path.

How's she gonna do that?

I'm not sure she'll have to prove it. She (the defense) will just have to make the jury believe beyond a reasonable doubt that there is a kidnapper, assuming that's the defense strategy they're going with. And then they'll go on to make the jury believe there really is a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny and that little green Leprechans can be found in a box of Lucky Charms.

Are we sure that JB really graduated from an accredited law school? Just sayin'...

I wonder how much money she is costing the state of florida with all of this nonsense right from the start.

I read the stupid story - if I have recollection of ZG according to the world of Casey - it was this same ZG, her car and it was she who filled out that card at the Sawgrass Apts - so how could JB truthfully say that this ZG is trying to profit on this case?

Geez! If Casey would just tell the truth this can all stop - oh wait in Casey world this is the truth - where are the little blue men!

Dont forget she even named her 2 DAUGHTERS!!! WTF

I'm not sure she'll have to prove it. She (the defense) will just have to make the jury believe beyond a reasonable doubt that there is a kidnapper, assuming that's the defense strategy they're going with. And then they'll go on to make the jury believe there really is a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny and that little green Leprechans can be found in a box of Lucky Charms.

No, she just has to convince the jury that the prosecution hasn't proved the NON-existence of a kidnapper beyond a reasonable doubt...much easier. :)

Not really.... just like Caylee can't be found, they'll simply claim the 'real' ZG can't be found.

2 missing people.... Casey's only guilty of trusting her nanny. :rolleyes:
I don't think that defense would fly.

ZFG is suing her for defamation and infliction of emotional defense.

Baez's defense is "It wasn't you, it was someone else."

ZFG's attorney then says, "Oh yeah? It was my client who suffered because of the statements made by your client identifying her by name and location. If not her, then who?"

How is Baez going to come up with a "separate and distinct" individual that shares both the ZFG name and an association with Sawgrass?

Then what?

This man really doesn't want to be a lawyer, does he? He's really flushing his career down the drain over KC...

I don't believe that she ever did name the two daughters. That seems to be part of the internet myth about ZFG.

MOO

The non-imaginary ZFG did say in an interview that LE told her Casey named the children and Morgan makes that claim in the lawsuit, but in Casey's police interviews she clearly says that ZFG has no children.

This beech is going to fry......these people have nerve!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back