Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wftv.com/video/27057387/index.html
WFTV - RAW VIDEO: Yuri Melich Testifies At Casey Hearing (Part 4 of 4)

Inmate Anthony grabbed JB's arm when he was objecting to LDB showing Melich a photo of KC in blue hoodie smiling very big and a photo of KC in same hoodie with jail visitor badge on chest

LDB says to Melich - once you went to Sheriff office - you asked KC - get photo of KC for flyers of missing child

(11:41) - - show you State P - Baez will object to that - photo taken at OCSO after Univ St - to be placed on flyer - Defense object to relevancy - shows Ms Anthony continued cooperation with OCSO to locate dtr - not resisting not disagreeable with any requests - Baez that photos not show that - not know circumstances before or after, don't know if she was told a joke - this witness did not take the photo [KC grabbed Baez arm] not witness anything about that photo - overruled entered into evidence

Baez says will object to this one as well - wait until offered - State Q - clothing KC wearing - wore at Univ Studios
(14:32) clothing on at OCSO July 16, 2008 - visitor badge on her hoodie got at front desk of OCSO - got visitor badge - KC brought into Sheriff Office the way an in custody person brought in? several entrances - people in custody not go in front door and not get visitor badge
Baez - same objection relevance - overruled

Attachments

• Caseyshove WS Casey Body Language March 4, 2011.png
    Caseyshove WS Casey Body Language March 4, 2011.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 131
  • rotated photo flyer photo Melich March 2, 2011  3.jpg
    rotated photo flyer photo Melich March 2, 2011 3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 122
  • KC visitor badge Melich March 2, 2011  2.jpg
    KC visitor badge Melich March 2, 2011 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 119
I'm OT I know but I dont know where else to ask, it that TYPICAL to put a pic of the parent on a missing child flyer if that parent isn't the kiddnapper? I've seen them in cases where they know the abductor is a parent or whatnot but never for a child that was missing and of the mother unless the mother was the abductor.

The A's have a hard time hiding their emotions and apparently KC had a hard time hiding her inner joy at haven given herself freedom by eliminating Caylee.

Did they use this "missing child flyer" excuse for the sole purpose of memorializing her demeanor? (...the lack of worry and concern that her child has been missing for a month)

The A's have a hard time hiding their emotions and apparently KC had a hard time hiding her inner joy at haven given herself freedom by eliminating Caylee.

Did they use this "missing child flyer" excuse for the sole purpose of memorializing her demeanor? (...the lack of worry and concern that her child has been missing for a month)

How would they know she would smile? My guess is that they were hoping someone would remember seeing KC with the child and report it to the police department. jmo

BBM
I wondered about that...A picture of her and of Caylee on the flier?
Here is LE telling her they will take a Photo of her to put up on fliers for her missing child and she is as happy as can be...no sadness, no worry, no grief that her child is missing....

I'm OT I know but I dont know where else to ask, it that TYPICAL to put a pic of the parent on a missing child flyer if that parent isn't the kiddnapper? I've seen them in cases where they know the abductor is a parent or whatnot but never for a child that was missing and of the mother unless the mother was the abductor.

I think at the time they wanted photos of Casey to show potential witnesses in various parks and locations that Casey was speaking of. [ I dropped Caylee off at Blanchard park with her nanny etc. ] I believe that is the reason LE wanted her recent photo. IMOO

I don't know but I suspect you could be close to the truth - Baez sure doesn't like this photo for a reason. How could any mother of a missing child look so God damn happy - especially being told, a justified lie perhaps by LE because they indeed may have wanted to capture her happiness, that this photo would go on the flier? If it was for that reason I think it was a damn good move. I know I was pretty shocked to learn the photo was taken the day she was taken into custody.

How would they know she would smile? My guess is that they were hoping someone would remember seeing KC with the child and report it to the police department. jmo

During yesterday's motion hearing, Yuri stated that early on, he was trying to understand why Casey was behaving as she was, i.e., was she mentally ill, emotionally deficient, or drugged? While they were surely being careful in observing her behavior, at this point in time, I think they were baffled by her demeanor and treating this as a missing child case. They were still pretty much in the dark as to the depth of her sociopathy.

Personally, I think she is bored as all get-out. Her "taking notes" gives her something to do.

ETA: I'm sure this has been mentioned lots, but what's with the faces? I've noticed her contorting her mouth...or maybe it's just my computer screen...lol.

I noticed it too. Her mouth does this strange square O shape that I could never do if I tried. I think she's trying to act serious or concerned. It's all weird to me. It probably reflects her continued simmering anger at still being jail on a "whim".

During yesterday's motion hearing, Yuri stated that early on, he was trying to understand why Casey was behaving as she was, i.e., was she mentally ill, emotionally deficient, or drugged? While they were surely being careful in observing her behavior, at this point in time, I think they were baffled by her demeanor and treating this as a missing child case. They were still pretty much in the dark as to the depth of her sociopathy.

Walking with her down that long hall at Universal must have been a shocker. People lie to LE all of the time, sure, but most back off or admit it once they are cornered.
MOST liars would concede once the two detectives say 'Let's go see your office at Universal, shall we?" ...but not Casey. She played it out through the entire ordeal, telling the security desk that she lost her ID, telling the people with the employee directory that there must be some mistake. The detectives must have been in awe of her audacity. :liar:

Walking with her down that long hall at Universal must have been a shocker. People lie to LE all of the time, sure, but most back off or admit it once they are cornered.
MOST liars would concede once the two detectives say 'Let's go see your office at Universal, shall we?" ...but not Casey. She played it out through the entire ordeal, telling the security desk that she lost her ID, telling the people with the employee directory that there must be some mistake. The detectives must have been in awe of her audacity. :liar:

And perhaps more to the point - would you have been grinning like that if you child was ACTUALLY missing? Would you have been posing pretty if you had just been called out on all the freaking lies? She was home free "Yeaaaa! They're letting me go, they're not arresting me! They're buying the missing kid story! Ohhhhh picture! Hot! Maybe I can put this on facebook - get a copy to Teddy P!" (fusian photo guy).

I don't know but I suspect you could be close to the truth - Baez sure doesn't like this photo for a reason. How could any mother of a missing child look so God damn happy - especially being told, a justified lie perhaps by LE because they indeed may have wanted to capture her happiness, that this photo would go on the flier? If it was for that reason I think it was a damn good move. I know I was pretty shocked to learn the photo was taken the day she was taken into custody.

Perhaps because she is wearing the blue hoodie purchased with Amy Huizenga's stolen checks. Checks that resulted in a criminal record.

BBM

Yes, this must have been when they fully realized what they truly up against. It was on.

I wonder if the Judge takes notice of Casey's attitude. Wonder if he saw her give Baez a sympathetic squeeze today. Or if he noticed her grabbing his arm yesterday.

I do see she laughs and fools around before he steps into the courtroom and then she takes a 180 for a while. It's so blatant.

I wonder if the Judge takes notice of Casey's attitude. Wonder if he saw her give Baez a sympathetic squeeze today. Or if he noticed her grabbing his arm yesterday.

I do see she laughs and fools around before he steps into the courtroom and then she takes a 180 for a while. It's so blatant.

I am pretty sure Judge P. is aware of the rumors swirling around about casey and Baez and their 'closeness.' My Dad was a trial attorney and there was always lots of behind the scenes drama and rumor and conjecture going on about the relationships between the various people during a long trial. I am sure the judge was clued in already. The swat at Baez'z arm mid-sentence and the caress of the knee did NOT go unnoticed , I am sure.

I noticed it too. Her mouth does this strange square O shape that I could never do if I tried. I think she's trying to act serious or concerned. It's all weird to me. It probably reflects her continued simmering anger at still being jail on a "whim".

Great observation. I imagine Casey in her cell holding a compact mirror(if she's allowed to have one) and practicing facial expressions to use in court. jmo

...nor does it show a person who is afraid she's going to be arrested...or believed she was in any kind of "custody".

The icy ICA was glacier-like when her faux tear father walked past her, after testifying that he would be a "no show" at the trial if his testimony would convict KC. Attitude with no gratitude, but the Anthony's sure have that dry cry down pat.

Please also keep in mind that when the DCF person interviewed her at her house (when she was released on bond)--she still stuck to the working at Universal----perhaps she believes her own lies....:banghead:

I had not realized that LE took that photo before she was arrested.
I didn't realize she had a VISITORS badge on

I agree it was a Good Move...

BBM
Its "curious" isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members