Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what they do if a prisoner is a vegetarian. I would starve to death in jail. Seriously, it could be a problem for a lot of people. I refuse to eat meat. I think they'd have to accommodate the veggies!

Veggie murderers unite! hee hee.

I was JUST womdering the same thing!

mi10l1.jpg

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Commissary List for O.C. ( A close friend is in the jail)
Soaps Include-
Zest, Dial, Dove, Tone, Irish Spring, Ivory from .65-$3.00
Toothpaste-colgate and close up
Suave and White Rain Shampoo & Conditioner

Candy, Chips, and Food available at very reasonable prices.

So if someone does decide to put money in her commissary account she'll still be able to look beautiful for her attorney....

Commissary List for O.C. ( A close friend is in the jail)
Soaps Include-
Zest, Dial, Dove, Tone, Irish Spring, Ivory from .65-$3.00
Toothpaste-colgate and close up
Suave and White Rain Shampoo & Conditioner

Candy, Chips, and Food available at very reasonable prices.

So if someone does decide to put money in her commissary account she'll still be able to look beautiful for her attorney....

Awwww but no nail polish or eye makeup?? Gasp! Whatever will she do!!

mi10l1.jpg

Casey's alone about 20 hours a day in her cell. She eats alone there. Monday it was cornflakes for breakfast, turkey hotdogs and beans for lunch, Salisbury steak and gravy and potatoes for dinner. She does get dessert three times a day if she wants.

Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee.

YIKES! Just the thought of being in that room, if you can even call it a room, for like 20 hours a day, let alone 5 minutes is giving me a panic attack just looking at the picture! I hope KC has claustraphobia!!! :woohoo:

The father she hates so much put $50.00 in her account.........NG show
BTW GA looks awful.........like in tears and weight, IMO

mi10l1.jpg

the room size or uncomfortable bed would not bother me as much as having to use that toilet with people able to watch! :eek:

Yup. It didn't take her long to get tight with a LE or two did it? I'm sure she'll tell her tale of "difficult" relationships and explain away everything. Unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute. She'll quickly sniff out someone who would love to be her friend. :rolleyes:

Yep! She's got ONE talent. That's the one.

Yup. It didn't take her long to get tight with a LE or two did it? I'm sure she'll tell her tale of "difficult" relationships and explain away everything. Unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute. She'll quickly sniff out someone who would love to be her friend. :rolleyes:

Yep! She's got ONE talent. That's the one.:rolleyes:

I just can't imagine pooping that close to my bed..that really grosses me out. Does the bed have anything on it like a thin matress or does she sleep on metal?

mi10l1.jpg

Embarassing tidbit here, but I had a juvie record as a teen. (I have been a good law abiding citizen and no record since turning 18 lol) Prisons are far better and allow much more freedom then what I went through in that jail. The juvenile jail I was in, the cells looked identical to that pic, it made my stomach turn when I seen it just now as it brought back a really bad time in my life. Same amount of space, same walls, same COLD metal toilet/sink, same 'bed'. (the mattress was a thin, cold blue slab of vinyl or plastic, about 2 inches thick) No pillow, one shear sheet over the cold blue mattress and only one paper thin, gray, scratchy blanket. This all had to be rolled up and neatly folded at one end when you werent sleeping and you could only sit on the bare cement slab. The last time I was there at the age of 17, I spent 3 months locked up. It is basically solitary confinement. I was allowed nothing in my cell except a book, I could never leave my cell except to go to meals 3 times a day which lasted 20 min each time, and there was no talking to anyone at any time, not even allowed to look at someone. The only other time we were allowed out of our cells was a one hour recreation time in which you could sit at a table and talk to only the people beside you, or play basketball. (this was the only time, within a 24 hr period you could ever look another inmate in the eye or speak to them) Then to brush your teeth and shower which had to be done in about 5 minutes and you stood there butt naked in front of everyone waiting in line for your turn. You washed your hair with handsoap from a wall dispenser and brushed your teeth with paste you couldnt even get a sud bubble from. The only window was too high up to look out of and was very tiny, with several bars blocking most of the view. There was a solid cement door with a tiny window at the top that you could not see out of. (guards could see you in it tho) So, you pooped and peed and they could walk by and look in at you at anytime.

It seems Casey's life right now is pretty similiar to what I went through. Except that she has a large clear wall that she can see out of. It was an unimaginable hell that makes my stomach sick just thinking about. Any bit of sanity or reasonable thought is very hard to hold onto in that kind of environment. Especially for someone so young. For a normal person, this would be complete horror and torture. (which is what one deserves if they murder thier child imo) I cannot comprehend how she can bear it but then again I dont know how the mind of a sociopath works.

"Hot Bod Contest, Inmate Edition."

:waitasec:They are all hot.

No Air Conditioning in the big house. :wink:

The site does point out that they have ceiling fans though. Right, because when you find yourself lodged in an oven, it's nice to feel the 120 degree air blowing around.:rolleyes:

mi10l1.jpg

Embarassing tidbit here, but I had a juvie record as a teen. (I have been a good law abiding citizen and no record since turning 18 lol) Prisons are far better and allow much more freedom then what I went through in that jail. The juvenile jail I was in, the cells looked identical to that pic, it made my stomach turn when I seen it just now as it brought back a really bad time in my life. Same amount of space, same walls, same COLD metal toilet/sink, same 'bed'. (the mattress was a thin, cold blue slab of vinyl or plastic, about 2 inches thick) No pillow, one shear sheet over the cold blue mattress and only one paper thin, gray, scratchy blanket. This all had to be rolled up and neatly folded at one end when you werent sleeping and you could only sit on the bare cement slab. The last time I was there at the age of 17, I spent 3 months locked up. It is basically solitary confinement. I was allowed nothing in my cell except a book, I could never leave my cell except to go to meals 3 times a day which lasted 20 min each time, and there was no talking to anyone at any time, not even allowed to look at someone. The only other time we were allowed out of our cells was a one hour recreation time in which you could sit at a table and talk to only the people beside you, or play basketball. (this was the only time, within a 24 hr period you could ever look another inmate in the eye or speak to them) Then to brush your teeth and shower which had to be done in about 5 minutes and you stood there butt naked in front of everyone waiting in line for your turn. You washed your hair with handsoap from a wall dispenser and brushed your teeth with paste you couldnt even get a sud bubble from. The only window was too high up to look out of and was very tiny, with several bars blocking most of the view. There was a solid cement door with a tiny window at the top that you could not see out of. (guards could see you in it tho) So, you pooped and peed and they could walk by and look in at you at anytime.

It seems Casey's life right now is pretty similiar to what I went through. Except that she has a large clear wall that she can see out of. It was an unimaginable hell that makes my stomach sick just thinking about. Any bit of sanity or reasonable thought is very hard to hold onto in that kind of environment. Especially for someone so young. For a normal person, this would be complete horror and torture. (which is what one deserves if they murder thier child imo) I cannot comprehend how she can bear it but then again I dont know how the mind of a sociopath works.

I am sorry you went through that Misfit. :hug:
Casey has less human interaction than you were allowed. Can't imagine.
Yeah regular county inmates have it easier though, than in the "old days."
Thank you for sharing something so personal with us.:blowkiss:

Embarassing tidbit here, but I had a juvie record as a teen. (I have been a good law abiding citizen and no record since turning 18 lol) Prisons are far better and allow much more freedom then what I went through in that jail. It is basically solitary confinement. I was allowed nothing in my cell except a book, I could never leave my cell except to go to meals 3 times a day which lasted 20 min each time, and there was no talking to anyone at any time, not even allowed to look at someone. I cannot comprehend how she can bear it but then again I dont know how the mind of a sociopath works.

SNIPPED

Thanks so much for sharing that. I can't even imagine the torture, you really put it into better perspective.

She's already been reported to be a model prisoner and a verocious reader - I'm sure she'll use the 'alone' time to read law books - you know for when she gets out and can hook up with Baez, at least thats what she thinks - remember she was morphing into her latest self, a paralegal - she always morphs into the person she wants to be with - this time it's Mr. Baez
----------------
She had better morph into finishing high school first.I think she honestly still feels she will get away with this! Reality will hit after the verdict comes in.IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member