Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is up with the bail bondsman adding to her commissary account? Just when you think it can't get anymore wildly inappropriate, something like this pops up. Baby Caylee is out there somewhere and everything is still peachy keen as long as her mother gets her Skittles and conditioner.

And believe me... those channels will be changed immediately from now on whenever she's on, same for JB. I don't need to listen to any more of their garbage, the past few weeks has been enough to last a lifetime.

i too wish they would stop showing it, but I cant stop it's like a car accident you just gotta look.

I don't know, it's kind of like being a bug being drawn to the light zapper....ZZZZT!

What the heck is up with the bail bondsman adding to her commissary account? Just when you think it can't get anymore wildly inappropriate, something like this pops up. Baby Caylee is out there somewhere and everything is still peachy keen as long as her mother gets her Skittles and conditioner.

One word: testosterone.

She needs a FEMALE bail bonder, lawyer, and all female guards.

lol:slap: You got me! I totally forgot about ca stealing the money kc had in her pocketbook that kc had stolen from ah. Duh!!!!

ok, but where did casey come up with any money to leave in her pocketbook? And if she did have some, who did she steal it from this time?

Cindy's GREED would never allow her to give Casey that cash back-nor did she choose to do the right thing and give it back to Amy with an apology--this type of behavior and denial/justification is exactly whats created the sociopath-Casey. Cindy spent 25k of her 401 plan and was just notified in June of the 12k default.....plus Cindy paid her parents back the 345.......so- no Cindy will never give Casey a dime.

book deal, licensing the photo's /videos, movie deal, options-life story--hooking in jb office--people magazine...but yes the police do allow you to give money -items-jewelry to another person just before you are arrested and the diffrence in amount would be the cost of the money order.....

"OVER $100 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday. That's more than the $50 her father gave her.

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Why would the bail bondsman deposit money in her account? :waitasec:

:( Well for 5.99 I guess the bra is not a black lace demi push up............I would rather spend my bucks in jail on moon pies & forget the bra, I hate them. Are the items you can buy in a regular prison different or more choices?

I have had many inmates come to the hospital for treatment or surgery. They come not only from county but the prisons as well. They are the easiest patients to care for. They are cuffed to the bed 24/7, sometimes legs as well. They can NOT speak to us, must eat what is served, can not ask for a soda, juice, anything. A guard, usually 2 are in the room or anti room at all times. The guards normally will not turn the TV on much for them either. Guards are in the room anytime any personel, including when the docs are in there. If they have surgery, guard gowns up & goes in as well. Pt is kept handcuffed until he/she is asleep, recuffed as they are brought out of sedation. They come in as "confidental" meaning no one knows they are there, no phone calls in or out, no visitors. We do have a small locked wing we try to put them on but it might be full or the patient may be to ill to be in that wing. Rules are the same regardless. It does sometimes freak other paitents out if they see guards in a regular room .

TGrust me, that commissary fund goes pretty quickly.

A favorite in our jail is to get taco chips, soak them in water, get tortillas and use the juice to make a watery burrito. Inmates get VERY creative.

Most populat item is coffee - Kites are slipped under doors all the time asking if you have any coffee you will share.

She's hypnotic don't you know! You need to break the evil spell she casts gradually. It's like a bad accident...sometimes you can't help yourself...you slow down and look.

I just think it would really piss Casey off if she didn't see what was going on.

I think it would piss Cindy off more for no one to want to interview her. But yeah KC won't like not hearing her name in the news.

TGrust me, that commissary fund goes pretty quickly.

A favorite in our jail is to get taco chips, soak them in water, get tortillas and use the juice to make a watery burrito. Inmates get VERY creative.

Most populat item is coffee - Kites are slipped under doors all the time asking if you have any coffee you will share.

Maybe Baez should make sure there is a copy of this book in the jail for her. lol Shoot some of the recipes sound pretty good, I'm going to have to try them!

http://www.jailhousecooking.net/

What I have been pondering over these last few days is --- What is it like for a sociopath to be in jail/prison and to be isolated from human contact for 20+ hours a day? What are the long term affects? What is the % of the population in prison that is considered to be from a sociopath background? I know that we have all read a few tidbits of articles relating to this topic - but I am sure that there has been indepth studies done.....

I have read that the biological relatives of sociopaths were 4 - 5 times more likely to be sociopathic than the average person. Hmmmmm .... could this explain some of Cindy's behavior????

Perhaps I will dig in and see what I can share with everyone. I would love to hear your thoughts.......

Somebody help me out here, I'm told by my clients who have spent time in Orange County Jail (I'm one county over), that offenders in solitary confinement do NOT have commisarry privileges, I cannot find (ok gotta go here I absolutely cannot find) anything that disproves that statement.

How do we find out what the money is spent on?

Somebody help me out here, I'm told by my clients who have spent time in Orange County Jail (I'm one county over), that offenders in solitary confinement do NOT have commisarry privileges, I cannot find (ok gotta go here I absolutely cannot find) anything that disproves that statement.

I believe she's in protective custody, not solitary confinement.

According to the OC Jail website, all inmates are allowed commissary privileges. Casey is not actually in solitary confinement - she's being kept there for protection.

The pencil test is where a woman places a pencil under her breast, if it falls she is still firm and not droopy, if the pencil stays there because the breast sags down and holds it, well what can I say, she deffinatly needs the support of a good bra.

VB
After five nursing kids that's ione test I certainly couldn't pass :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

What I have been pondering over these last few days is --- What is it like for a sociopath to be in jail/prison and to be isolated from human contact for 20+ hours a day? What are the long term affects? What is the % of the population in prison that is considered to be from a sociopath background? I know that we have all read a few tidbits of articles relating to this topic - but I am sure that there has been indepth studies done.....

I have read that the biological relatives of sociopaths were 4 - 5 times more likely to be sociopathic than the average person. Hmmmmm .... could this explain some of Cindy's behavior????

Perhaps I will dig in and see what I can share with everyone. I would love to hear your thoughts.......

Committing a crime and getting caught will almost always fulfill the diagnostic criteria for Anti-Social Personality Disorder-- it's IMO a really overly-broad category and can describe most of the forensic population.
It's a very interesting topic for sure!
There's a psychology thread if you're interested in looking there too.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73033

Committing a crime and getting caught will almost always fulfill the diagnostic criteria for Anti-Social Personality Disorder-- it's IMO a really overly-broad category and can describe most of the forensic population.
It's a very interesting topic for sure!
There's a psychology thread if you're interested in looking there too.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73033

Thanks Nancy! I value your knowledge on the subject matter. I will take a look at the psychology thread. I overlooked this particular thread (perhaps due to the last posting was on 10/15).

The godfather of psychopaths in prison is Dr Robert Hare

google him and you can find exerpts from his books and the testing
criteria he created

interesting stuff

approx 4% of the gen population are afflicited with ASPD

Thank you for sharing your very personal story. It does help understand the situation. I hope your daughter has learned her lesson and doing much better these days! :)

Amen. I wish (like some other people on here) that Casey had learned her lesson earlier. Unfortunately, she chose not to.

One word: testosterone.

She needs a FEMALE bail bonder, lawyer, and all female guards.

After all the pics I've seen of her grinding other chicks, I have this terrible feeling Casey could step up to bat(ha! I went there) for the other team if it suited her needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans