Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this yesterday...there is a text message from LA to CA about JB having a letter from KC, but not to mention that to anyone...that mysterious letter that they all denied.....I also question when Baez says no more press releases what that means to him???? or even Black? neither seems to adheare to it...:rolleyes:

If there was a letter that was to be channeled thru Baez it had to be denied as Baez would have gotten in serious trouble over it. Baez may not circumvent the system claiming attorney client privilege in order that mail can be sent out of the jail unscreened or come into the jail unscreened. Baez would be disbarred and arrested for doing this.
Of course when Baez told the Anthony's they were not suppose to tell anyone they began one of their back tracking lies to cover it.

everyone has something to contribute. you don't have to just read! :) i'm sure we've all had unanswered posts. it does make you think you're floating around in cyberspace alone tho!

btw, i've always liked that pic in your avatar...:)

Ohhh I'm probably feeling sorry for myself too ... since things are in my life are so confusing right now. Thanks for letting me know I'm not invisible though. :)

I'm quite sure that if KC gives her lawyer a letter that it is covered under client/attorney priveledge so they may well be communicating through him. On a separate note however, the article about SP writing to KC says that the contents of his communications are not made available to the public. So I am questioning through what means might he be communicating with her???

They can't email or anything like that.

Ohhh I'm probably feeling sorry for myself too ... since things are in my life are so confusing right now. Thanks for letting me know I'm not invisible though. :)

People ignore me all the time, I talk anyway! LOL

Report Claiming Casey Received Letters From Scott Peterson Refuted

A spokeswoman for the California Prison System said the report is "not true" and that officials know with "100 percent certainty" that Peterson, who is on death row, did not write a letter to Anthony.

http://www.local6.com/news/17839882/detail.html

?????

Hi, aprilshowers - no, you aren't invisible! Your posts are very good in fact.

:)

From the Orlando Sentinel: "Further inquiry by the Orlando Sentinel indicates that the story may have originated with Anthony, who told a corrections officer she had received letters from Peterson."

Holy Toledo, why does everyone within range become buddy buddy with this woman? Even her guards are gabbing it up with her? Why can't anyone have a professional relationship with her? It seems the female bodyguard got caught up too (just a rumor, I know) but why does she feel free to say boo to the prison guard (if this is true). How about, "here's your lunch... slam". What happened to that???

I like that description and think it's probably pretty accurate. Casey sounds SO ridiculous when she lies -- ie her response to the 911 operator re: not reporting Caylee missing..."I was using other resources to find her." um. okay.:furious:

About the alleged epistolary relationship:
I think I remember Peterson writing to Kristin Rossum when she was convicted -- maybe it's Scott's thing to send out the welcome wagon to all relatively attractive women who killed a family member? Maybe he sees himself as a One Man Welcome Wagon?

And after saying "I was using other resources to find her", do you remember her saying "Which is stupid". Strange she didn't say 'Which WAS stupid", but instead used the 'present' wording.

I like that description and think it's probably pretty accurate. Casey sounds SO ridiculous when she lies -- ie her response to the 911 operator re: not reporting Caylee missing..."I was using other resources to find her." um. okay.:furious:

About the alleged epistolary relationship:
I think I remember Peterson writing to Kristin Rossum when she was convicted -- maybe it's Scott's thing to send out the welcome wagon to all relatively attractive women who killed a family member? Maybe he sees himself as a One Man Welcome Wagon?

I like Ablow though I didn't much care for his book on Scott.

From the Orlando Sentinel: "Further inquiry by the Orlando Sentinel indicates that the story may have originated with Anthony, who told a corrections officer she had received letters from Peterson."

Holy Toledo, why does everyone within range become buddy buddy with this woman? Even her guards are gabbing it up with her? Why can't anyone have a professional relationship with her? It seems the female bodyguard got caught up too (just a rumor, I know) but why does she feel free to say boo to the prison guard (if this is true). How about, "here's your lunch... slam". What happened to that???

And if that is true, she is even more cuckoo - making up this story. WTF?

And after saying "I was using other resources to find her", do you remember her saying "Which is stupid". Strange she didn't say 'Which WAS stupid", but instead used the 'present' wording.

still like the line of looking for babysitter & Caylee at Fusian....which goes along with the same thinking line...:bang:
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members