Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Orlando Sentinel: "Further inquiry by the Orlando Sentinel indicates that the story may have originated with Anthony, who told a corrections officer she had received letters from Peterson."

Holy Toledo, why does everyone within range become buddy buddy with this woman? Even her guards are gabbing it up with her? Why can't anyone have a professional relationship with her? It seems the female bodyguard got caught up too (just a rumor, I know) but why does she feel free to say boo to the prison guard (if this is true). How about, "here's your lunch... slam". What happened to that???

Good question! Prob. b/c the corrections officer thinks of KC as a "celebrity" of sorts and maybe is trying to befriend her in hopes to get information from her or clues of some sort?? Or maybe for her own personal benefit knowing that she can talk to KC? I'm glad they debunked the SP & KC letter rumor, though.

Thanks ... I guess it's just been a hard week for me ... no wait, make that year ... no wait .. make that 12 years. :banghead:

I'm so sorry! Stop in the depression thread in the Jury room and vent anytime- it's good for the soul! :blowkiss:

And if that is true, she is even more cuckoo - making up this story. WTF?

The Sentinel was stupid to publish that story. Best case scenario is that it came from KC's mouth. That's enough to discount the story immediately. That paper is losing a lot of credibility unnescessarily.

From the Orlando Sentinel: "Further inquiry by the Orlando Sentinel indicates that the story may have originated with Anthony, who told a corrections officer she had received letters from Peterson."

Holy Toledo, why does everyone within range become buddy buddy with this woman? Even her guards are gabbing it up with her? Why can't anyone have a professional relationship with her? It seems the female bodyguard got caught up too (just a rumor, I know) but why does she feel free to say boo to the prison guard (if this is true). How about, "here's your lunch... slam". What happened to that???

OMG, KC is testing who is true to her and who is going to go to the press. She is going to make things up and see who is who.... We are going to be in for alot of stories like this....

Good question! Prob. b/c the corrections officer thinks of KC as a "celebrity" of sorts and maybe is trying to befriend her in hopes to get information from her or clues of some sort?? Or maybe for her own personal benefit knowing that she can talk to KC? I'm glad they debunked the SP & KC letter rumor, though.

I'm glad they debunked it too. At least they did it fast. Meanwhile, that corrections officer should be reassigned like NOW. :mad:

Scott is allowed to have a TV but the prison doesn't provide it for him. His parents brought him a little 13 inch TV when he was first sentenced. He is also allowed to write to other inmates. There was another female murderer that he was writing to for a while, Kristin Rossum.

Why is Baez screening Casey's mail? Usually someone at the jail does that.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/kristen_rossum/index.html

I dunno, to me it seems wise for him to screen her mail. All kinds of people are going to start making things up.. this keeps her out of trouble I'd think.

The Sentinel was stupid to publish that story. Best case scenario is that it came from KC's mouth. That's enough to discount the story immediately. That paper is losing a lot of credibility unnescessarily.
Media Wars..and The Sentinel in turn blames KC... while I think she is a whack-job, I doubt she said that. I doubt she even talks to amyone...and if she does..it wouldn't be something like that. Nonsense.

KC is still a little liar, I see. In addition to an imaginary nanny, she now has an imaginary friend in SP.

She's already been reported to be a model prisoner and a verocious reader - I'm sure she'll use the 'alone' time to read law books - you know for when she gets out and can hook up with Baez, at least thats what she thinks - remember she was morphing into her latest self, a paralegal - she always morphs into the person she wants to be with - this time it's Mr. Baez
Jails here don't have law books. Only prisons have that information. Don't know about Florida.

I'm glad they debunked it too. At least they did it fast. Meanwhile, that corrections officer should be reassigned like NOW. :mad:
You can't get a letter to an inmate without knowing their inmate number anyway. That HAS to be on all outgoing and incoming mail

Yes they can have tv and/or radio (outside the bars of the cell) Local TV only...so probably not a ton of coverage, but enough to see her strut her junk a few times.
Are you positive about tv and radio OUTSIDE The bars of the cell? I was told they had it IN their cell and they can have both, I believe, but they have to be provided by an approved vendor of the prison (you can't just send them a TV - it has to come directly from the vendor. They are also allowed a certain number of CDs and books.

I dunno, to me it seems wise for him to screen her mail. All kinds of people are going to start making things up.. this keeps her out of trouble I'd think.

You have a point however not too many people believe Baez's denials so I'm not sure how much help it really is.

Are you positive about tv and radio OUTSIDE The bars of the cell? I was told they had it IN their cell and they can have both, I believe, but they have to be provided by an approved vendor of the prison (you can't just send them a TV - it has to come directly from the vendor. They are also allowed a certain number of CDs and books.

That's what I recall also, Scott is allowed to have a TV and radio inside his cell and it must be sent directly from an approved vendor. His parents purchased one for him when he first went to live on death row.

IIRC - TV in your cell is for prisoners only. in jail - like local jail and not a prison - i believe they have a tv room...one tv and a bunch of chairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo