Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read comments from a couple posters now saying that they're seeing a date on here, but it can't be in this image, can it?

I've stared at it so much that I'm proof-reading now. 'It's 'BEGINNING' Casey, BEGINNING.'

I read that page to my husband and he couldn't believe what she had written. He said the diary entry was KC's ticket straight to prison.

I know - it's hard to believe that an entry in a diary will be one of the most important things in this case (in my opinion). But you know what this page will do for a jury - it did it for me. I was not convinced of premeditation until this moment.

100% unadulterated sociopathy. Gave me the chills. Had to crawl into bed with blankets and a quilt and my laptop.

God help and protect everyone around her.
I agree, BeanE. She is one evil human! And clearly she is a sociopath
I just can't imagine being her parent! I'd be a permanant resident in the loony bin!
God help Cindy and George as they learn of all this latest!
I don't agree with all of their actions and reactions, but my heart certainly goes out to them. And I pray for them to have the strength they're going to need to get through all of this.

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.
--I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Hair stands up on arms and back of neck.

This reads like a horror novel. The inner thoughts of a sociopathic killer. But this is not fiction. :eek:

It DOES say '03!

Look at the WFTV pic of the full left page

I read that page to my husband and he couldn't believe what she had written. He said the diary entry was KC's ticket straight to prison.
You're husband is right on. Straight to prison, plus a ticket straight to he!!.:furious:

I believed that the state's attorneys would have been able to convince a jury that Casey killing Caylee was premeditated even prior to the release of this information.

No one other than someone who planned to kill their child wraps duct tape around the head such that it is stuck in the child's hair + has a heart sticker lying around to place over the duct tape covering their child's mouth. Yes, I've read/heard the arguments that Casey could have placed the heart sticker on the duct tape after Caylee died, even though she may not have intended for Caylee to die, because she "loved" Caylee and the death was an accident, etc., but I never believed that line of reasoning would resonate with a jury for many reasons, beginning, chronologically speaking, with the fact that Casey waited 30+ days to report Caylee missing, the fact that Casey only reported Caylee missing because Cindy placed the call to 911, etc., etc., etc. I just couldn't imagine a jury refusing to convict Casey for 1st degree murder.

With this additional information - it's as many here have been saying: LE has much more than we'd previously been given, and the case just continues to grow stronger each time we become privy to said information.

Way to go LE!

If it can be established that this is an entry from 2008, then I believe that the state's attorneys will shortly be placing the possibility of the DP back on the table, and with good reason.

does it look like pages have been removed from the diary before the June 21 entry?

Why would they need a pic of a page from an 03 diary???????????? I mean come on, 08 could look like 03 unless you have a clear straight on shot.

I pray she wrote many more entries, wow KC is really dumb as a rock.

Sorry, in defense of rocks, had to repost this from another thread:

Compared to KC, a rock appears to be a very well educated, sentient being.

The Diary is cut off on the upper left - it could say 03 - but then again that could be a fake date she used or a diary she began writing in that was old. I am sure they can test it to see if the ink is current.

I pray she wrote many more entries, wow KC is really dumb as a rock.

ITA! KC is going to end up being on the World's Dumbest Criminals. :crazy:

Did she EVER watch any crime/CSI shows?? The only good thing she has hidden is the truth.

Come on....duct tape, diary, computers???

I think she is so smart, she's stupid. :woohoo:

Why would they need a pic of a page from an 03 diary???????????? I mean come on, 08 could look like 03 unless you have a clear straight on shot.

Maybe they took a picture of it just in case she wrote '03, but she really wrote it just recently. Maybe they wanted to have it just in case they could prove it was written in '08. :confused:

I've read comments from a couple posters now saying that they're seeing a date on here, but it can't be in this image, can it?

I've stared at it so much that I'm proof-reading now. 'It's 'BEGINNING' Casey, BEGINNING.'

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Here's another pic of the book from WFTV9

IMO, She may have put '03 on the top to try and throw things off, she was thinking of how to cover things up if she got caught IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow