Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house are really important

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6. AND THE BEST OF ALL? Just like Casey's friends don't think she could harm the baby....Scott's friends didn't think he could do anything to harm Lacy. Until all the evidence started coming out. The fact that friends don't think she could hurt Caylee MEANS NOTHING. Cayse is a sociopath and what she showed to her friends and boyfriend is very far away from what she is capable of doing. Scott's business partner was very supportive of him at the beginning, he couldn't believe he could harm Lacy, but soon changed his mind with all the evidence that were surfacing. And the same I bet you is happening now with Casey's friends.

Great post, GT

But I think Casey's friends realized the truth VERY early on.... she lied to all of THEM & once the story broke, you have to assume they all started talking & telling each other crazy Casey stories.

And most importantly, so many of them personally knew the little girl she 'lost.'

When they heard her jail house call asking ONLY for Tony's number & SO angry that people were bothering her about Caylee.... I think they KNEW what kind of person Casey is.

i didn't throw that out there just to make you or anyone crazy. I agree. This whole tragedy is unbelievably mind boggling. But...call me an armchair shrink, however, there is deep, tangled, and intricately woven web running through mom, daughter and granddaughter. When the truth finally emerges, I believe, THAT will be at the bottom of this whole mess.

Bessie, I hope you aren't taking my post as me being fed up with a new scenerio. I actually loved it but this case is making me bonkers and all the WS's, yourself included, come up with the most imaginative ways to explain things. I am impressed but exhausted trying to keep up with everything. Thank you for your post!!

I wholeheartedly agree, I am certain that Casey's plan was to murder C and G and blame the kidnappers of Caylee and live high on the hog- if there was a hog to be had.
Where else would she come up with the fantasy that she and Amy were going to live in that house alone?

I think the fact that she fantasized about "owning" her own house etc came from the fact that Ricardo and JP had their own house.

That is surprisingly believable.

I'm curious to know what kind of life insurance policies out there that exist for G, C, and Caylee... and if Casey is the main beneficiary, and if she is, how long ago was she made the beneficiary.

All too often, its the life insurance paper trail that will trip a suspect up and expose them as being calculating in wanting to harm their family members for profit and freedom from family duty. Hope LE looks into this aspect...

I just thought of a couple of possibilities.. I do not know if they have been discussed, so please forgive me if they have.

1)CA might have actually been told that her parents were going to sign over the house. Someone said earlier that the family had filed bankruptcy (I have no idea if this is true). This comment sparked a memory. One of my friends' parents filed bankruptcy. They owned all of this property, and, they could not afford the payments for some reason. At any rate, the bank was going to seize their assets after they filed. Well, at some point, they transferred all of their property over to their children. That way, the bank could not take it away. They also bought more property and put it in their children's names. I am pretty sure that this is illegal, so they would not tell anyone about it. If CA's parents were planning on doing something like that, then I do not know if they would admit it to LE.

However, I know that CA is a huge liar and she probably just lied about this too.

2)Another thought I had was that she could have just been planning on keeping up with the lie to Amy. In this case, I have heard of people that have scammed their friends by saying "let's move in together. Before you move into the house, you need to pay a deposit and the first month's rent." Then they would pocket the money and skip state.

I was just wanting to throw some ideas around.

Bessie, I hope you aren't taking my post as me being fed up with a new scenerio. I actually loved it but this case is making me bonkers and all the WS's, yourself included, come up with the most imaginative ways to explain things. I am impressed but exhausted trying to keep up with everything. Thank you for your post!!
I didn't take it that way, Firefly. It's been making me bonkers, too. Heck, I'm a Gustav evacuee holed up somewhere in Mississippi without cable TV. Normally, that wouldn't bother me a bit. This should be the last thing on my mind right now. But I'm going crazy because I can't watch NG, Greta or CNN. LOL Seriously, I believe from the bottom of my heart that the mother/daughter relationship here is pathological in itself. And I've always been bothered by Casey's first words to her mom. Can't remember them verbatim at the moment, but they implied that mom knew exactly what was going down.

I'm curious to know what kind of life insurance policies out there that exist for G, C, and Caylee... and if Casey is the main beneficiary, and if she is, how long ago was she made the beneficiary.

All too often, its the life insurance paper trail that will trip a suspect up and expose them as being calculating in wanting to harm their family members for profit and freedom from family duty. Hope LE looks into this aspect...

Yeah, maybe instead of being angry that they were not leaving her the house at that moment, she was angry that they were not "leaving her the house" in their wills.

Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house to move in with Amy I think are really a KEY to try to ''understand'' Casey's psyche. I would dare to say the Anthony's should feel ''lucky'' they are not the ones murdered.

Casey was doing some serious fantasizing about the great job she had, the great parents her parents were helping her and be cool with everything, how well financially she was, and MORE IMPRORTANT FROM ALL: Her ultimate fantasy.....to be away from her parents under her own roof. In her fantasies her mother was giving her the house to move in with Amy and have the time of their life together!!!

When everything was exposed about that lie to Amy....everything started collapsing slowly but steadily. When Casey was forced to face the reality and give some explanations everything starts to collapse....Stole money from grandmother, from Amy, from her mother, and moved out of the house. And killed the baby because she was going to get her fantasy of living in her own apartment under her own terms.

The ''fantasizing'' thing is really important and it is creepy how much identical this is with Scott Peterson...
I couldn't download the documents, so I'll ask: Is it known if the idea of getting the house came from anything Cindy or George said to Casey, or did Casey just make the whole thing up? (e.g., were Cindy and George going to buy another house and rent their current house to Casey, and then changed their minds?) I wonder because, if there was some kind of deal that they pulled out of, that may have sent Casey into a kind of "how dare you?" type of rage and violent vindication.

If Casey did make the whole thing up, I wonder if she could still get enraged at it not happening, even though no one had said it would.

i didn't throw that out there just to make you or anyone crazy. I agree. This whole tragedy is unbelievably mind boggling. But...call me an armchair shrink, however, there is deep, tangled, and intricately woven web running through mom, daughter and granddaughter. When the truth finally emerges, I believe, THAT will be at the bottom of this whole mess.

I agree with this completely.

I hope you get to go home soon, Bessie.

OMG Gametheory, that was my first thought too when I read the Casey was telling people her parents were giving her the house ( In Tony's interview with LE he said that too!) I thought, this girl may have been planning to do away with them, why in the he$$ would they give her the house, hello? Where were they going to live? They probably should count their blessing that they weren't her next victim (well, they already have been her victim but, you know what I mean)

sorry if this is O/T, but what always seemed strange to me about Scott Peterson's lies was that, if he didn't want a baby with Laci and was hoping for "infertility", then why in the world would he want to help Amber Frey raise HER kid? that part of it never added up to me. it would seem if he wanted to start his life over, it would be with someone childless who didn't want a serious relationship.

there's definitely more to the house lie...how long was she thinking she could keep that one going?

I thought about it too but here is what I come up with:

1. We can never understand fully how sociopaths think. We can see the patterns in their actions...but not the logic behind it.
2. Amber Frey's child was HER child. Not HIS child. He didn't have to be tied down to the child. He could get up an leave any second and any moment. And he could live with them like a king, after all he chose a single mom who must have had her fair share of failed relationships and disappointment by men, and the way he treated her, Amber saw him like this prince, and that must have been so good for his narcissistic ego. And yes he could have been a GREAT DAD to Amber's child. It doesn't make sence but it is what it is.
3. Regarding Casey....if evidence comes back that she indeed killed her child purposefuly - meaning she planned it - we will all say why she didn't leave the child with her parents and just move on with her life? Just like we say why he didn't just divorce Laci?

My humble opinion of course and nothing more

Lets add a little "Susan Smith" into the personality
profile. In a brief amount of time KC may have decided
that she could not live without new boyfriend. This may have been the catalyst for the whole sequence of events.
She may have not returned her daughter to her parents
out of spite.The child became excess baggage.

When KC was in jail and demanding her boyfriend's phone number she could not have been more out of touch with reality. She does not have any concept that her life is over. She acts if she is annoyed that the situation has inconvienenced her, that she was unable to call earlier at home.

I would like to add that people generally lie because the truth is not good enough. At its root it is a self esteem
issue.

3. Regarding Casey....if evidence comes back that she indeed killed her child purposefuly - meaning she planned it - we will all say why she didn't leave the child with her parents and just move on with her life? Just like we say why he didn't just divorce Laci?

My humble opinion of course and nothing more

Because they have to win. People like Casey are all or nothing. It's either 100% their way, or no way.

This girl never had any kind of real responsibility at all. G & C could have had financial problems up the wazoo, and it wouldn't have registered to Casey. I truly am getting the picture that she was so disabled by her irresponsibility and fantasizing that she never could have been a productive member of society. I just cannot see someone whose life revolves around so many fantasies and lies keeping a steady job, balancing a checkbook, paying bills.

This is a very good theory, Game. Maybe that's why she needed "1 more day"? To finish her plan hastily, perhaps?

It wouldn't be all that crazy to assume that this fantasy stems from the possibility that C and G were going to put the house in Casey's name in case of bankruptcy (on their part).

However in most every state (if not all) you do not lose your house in Bankruptcy. If their is a lien against it you just have to continue to pay the note after the bankruptcy. Also if their was a mortgage against it I seriously doubt any mortgage holder would agree to transfer the mortgage to Casey. She is only 22 unemployed and probably does not have a stellar credit history.

Don't forget about the Grandfather's money if there is any??? Maybe there is enough to buy another home?

The house in Cindy's name (in Florida) is not unusual. Our house here is in my name. By state law the spouse owns half, no matter who's name is on the papers.

Maybe Caylee is Lee's baby? That accounts for the name Cay(sey) Lee. And perhaps mistreatment accounts for Casey being so screwed up. If she was molested, and did not get counsiling, her brain would be a mess. . .

Of course this blows my theory that LP knows who the father of Caylee is (if other than Lee). One possibility is that the father hired LP.

<<then why in the world would he want to help Amber Frey raise HER kid?>>

I don't think he did, ever. He just used that b.s. to get what he wanted. Pyschopaths do that. Once they find out what's important to a person, in Amber's case she wanted to be married and have a family, the pyschopath will immulate that person in order to manipulate them. The old "see, I'm just like you .. I want the same things" bit. Did you ever notice how, in his conversations with her, he was all about religion and raising kids and blah blah... when now we know he couldn't have cared less. It's my opinion that had Scott not been caught, Amber wouldn't have been in the picture for long. When he grew tired of her, he would've dumped her.

Notice how CA has a similar pattern? She uses people until they're no longer useful; like her "friend" Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee