Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house are really important

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that CA feels that she contributed to Caylee's death but at the same time it makes no sense to not admit what happened during that fateful argument or to completely deny that it happened just because you feel that you might have contrubuted due to something you said or did.

No one is going to arrest CA for Caylee's murder because she told KC she was a spoiled brat that doesn't deserve to live or whatever.

Having feelings of guilt are one thing but covering those up is something else entirely. For example, I might feel guilty that I really hated my dad before he died and did not visit him unless forced to, but not admitting that is, at least to me, not normal behavior.

Of course, no one ever said Ca was normal or displays normal behavior but still.
If Caylee to Cindy about KC sleeping with Ricardo and Caylee in the same bed for example and that is what it was about maybe she CANT emotionally go there herself it is common to be in denial after a tragic death perhaps GA doesn't even know the full extent of the argument maybe she feels directly responsible and her mind won't let her think about it

I have no doubt that CA feels that she contributed to Caylee's death but at the same time it makes no sense to not admit what happened during that fateful argument or to completely deny that it happened just because you feel that you might have contrubuted due to something you said or did.

No one is going to arrest CA for Caylee's murder because she told KC she was a spoiled brat that doesn't deserve to live or whatever.

Having feelings of guilt are one thing but covering those up is something else entirely. For example, I might feel guilty that I really hated my dad before he died and did not visit him unless forced to, but not admitting that is, at least to me, not normal behavior.

Of course, no one ever said Ca was normal or displays normal behavior but still.

If CA truly feels she may have contributed to Caylee's death due to the argument with KC, I believe the reason she would never admit the argument (or anything else that she may feel contributed) is because then CA would not come across to the public as "an excellent mother".... I believe those are the words she used in her deposition (or interview).

To CA it is all about image.

JMO

If CA truly feels she may have contributed to Caylee's death due to the argument with KC, I believe the reason she would never admit the argument (or anything else that she may feel contributed) is because then CA would not come across to the public as "an excellent mother".... I believe those are the words she used in her deposition (or interview).

JMO

Bravo, bravo. You have hit the nail on the head with that one. Good catch.

I totally agree about the lies but in this case, feel that there was more to it than that. The house thing coupled with the computer searches, agreement with Amy, and text messages make it much more sinister to me. From the very beginning, when this house thing came up and the computer searches were found, it has always bothered me.

CA not even acknowledging an argument on the 15th even with what we know today about KC's activities just makes me feel that there is something more there than stealing money or KC's downfalls as a parent.

Maybe there is nothing there and I am seeing shadows but it is highly suspicious and could be remedied easily enough if CA would just admit to the argument and tell what it was about.

KC lies expansively for sure but covering up this argument only makes it stand out more vividly and opens it up to speculation.

I agree with you. KC probably had a plan that involved the house.I think she had CA and/or GA in mind when she made some of those computer searches.I'm just not sure about the 3 days. I do think she had others on her hit list.Caylee was merely the easiest. :furious:

If Caylee to Cindy about KC sleeping with Ricardo and Caylee in the same bed for example and that is what it was about maybe she CANT emotionally go there herself it is common to be in denial after a tragic death perhaps GA doesn't even know the full extent of the argument maybe she feels directly responsible and her mind won't let her think about it

Yes, but a year and 1/2 in denial? I don't know. CA is not a stupid woman and being a nurse means that she has seen suffering and death many times in her career. True that this death was close to home but she should have a more realistic outlook on death and dying because of her career.

I had a much longer post but I will just say that CA will remain "in denial" as long as everyone gives her a pass by using that as an excuse for her constant lying and denying.

JMO

However, if she really thinks that she is "an excellent mother" then she would not believe that anything that she could possibly say or do would have contributed to KC killing Caylee.

I am not so sure that she really cares what the public thinks about her parenting skills. If she was concerned with the way the public perceives her she would not act the way that she does with the angry outburst, hammer waving, yelling, screaming, fit throwing, etc. etc.

Tulessa, I believe George was talking of his own family, namely his sister's husband, who owns a car dealerhsip.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036330/...George-Anthony

(page 65 )

george says it is his sister ruthie---and that her husband is an engineer--who would have no problem dropping 50, 100 grand..

george says he'll ask him--(for bond $$'s)---but thinks he'll say no.

i believe that's why kc wanted to see george---to get him TO ask that aunt/uncle for bond $$$'s.

JB put the brakes on her meeting ANY family member at all, even though LE had george there for the (secret) meet......why was that ?

Agave, I think CA is the type that not only thinks she's a perfect mother, but that she can't do anything wrong, no matter WHAT she does. She probably thought she was perfectly justified in every action that she has taken since that 911 call and her family was put out for all of the public to be seen, including her. EVERYONE ELSE is at fault and she and her family is NOT. It's been her personality since day 1.

She's one of those people caught up in image so much that she wants everyone to think she's perfect but at the same time HER actions, no matter how aggravating or crazy, have perfect and reasonable justification in her mind, thus keeping up the perfect image. She's not one those begging the public to accept her as perfect or more worried about what the public thinks. She's actually the opposite - she's perfect and the public just has to accept her and her family as so because she says so and believes so. She thinks she can make her family perfect in the public no matter what.

And I can totally see her telling Casey that she might give her the house to placate her and maybe even stop a fight from happening. I don't think she was actually going to do it, but if telling her would stop a fight for that day or week, she would totally do it. Only probably is that Casey believed her and was probably going to make sure she got that house until Caylee became more of a problem, unfortunately.

Yes, Casey believed the house would be hers after her parents demise....

Yes, but a year and 1/2 in denial? I don't know. CA is not a stupid woman and being a nurse means that she has seen suffering and death many times in her career. True that this death was close to home but she should have a more realistic outlook on death and dying because of her career.

I had a much longer post but I will just say that CA will remain "in denial" as long as everyone gives her a pass by using that as an excuse for her constant lying and denying.
I agree with you. In dealing with grief, true denial lasts only for so long.

With the internet chat that is going on about Kc getting the house, I suppose it is possible that Ga has gotten wind of it. I noted in the last hearing that it appeared that Ca said I love you to Ga twice. Ga just looked plain old upset. Something new is bothering him. Wish I knew what it was. Moo

With the internet chat that is going on about Kc getting the house, I suppose it is possible that Ga has gotten wind of it. I noted in the last hearing that it appeared that Ca said I love you to Ga twice. Ga just looked plain old upset. Something new is bothering him. Wish I knew what it was. Moo

Perhaps the incessant lying, holding back his true feelings, and living a lie (Something Tracy M heard GA tell his friend Jim, that he didn't want to live this lie) is beginning to weigh heavily on him.

Keeping so many lies straight is hard and I assume very tiring.

I think that is about the only thing that would keep CA from admitting what happened. LA stated there was a fight, the neighbors reported a fight and because CA denies it, it was significant. Makes you wonder about KC's jailhouse video statement when CA tells her they forgive her if she told LE and KC said she did not say anything. I also think the fight was over Caylee, that Caylee said something to CA. Obviously CA had never reacted to violently before and what would cause her to do so. Mistreatment of Caylee I would imagine. Maybe something so innocent as CA scolding Caylee for misbehaving and Caylee asking CA, "You're not going to put me in the trunk for being bad are you???" Just a guess and you know how honest children are. CA does have all the answers and I feel she is holding back because she really does feel she contributed and shows many of the signs of guilt. JMO

I think the fight started over Casey's theft of money from grandpa's nursing home account. Cindy found out about it when she visited her parents that day. I think when she got home, she and Casey had a huge blow out over it.

I think the fight started over Casey's theft of money from grandpa's nursing home account. Cindy found out about it when she visited her parents that day. I think when she got home, she and Casey had a huge blow out over it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5042392/Shirley-Plesea-Interview

......grandma ( shirley ) says the ( 2nd $354.00) theft occurred in april/may, and that she spoke to cindy about it then--------emailed kc about it-----and told BOA to go ahead and arrest her ( then decided she didn't want to press charges.)

..kc's lame reply " dear grandma i'm so sorry. i'll come and do some cleaning for you."
..grandma replies: " casey, i don't want you here."

...( pages 14 and 15 of the above docstoc link.)

I think that is about the only thing that would keep CA from admitting what happened. LA stated there was a fight, the neighbors reported a fight and because CA denies it, it was significant. Makes you wonder about KC's jailhouse video statement when CA tells her they forgive her if she told LE and KC said she did not say anything. I also think the fight was over Caylee, that Caylee said something to CA. Obviously CA had never reacted to violently before and what would cause her to do so. Mistreatment of Caylee I would imagine. Maybe something so innocent as CA scolding Caylee for misbehaving and Caylee asking CA, "You're not going to put me in the trunk for being bad are you???" Just a guess and you know how honest children are. CA does have all the answers and I feel she is holding back because she really does feel she contributed and shows many of the signs of guilt. JMO
maybe they were fighting over Caleigh's natural father. that seems to be an off limits subject with them & I can see how that would've caused a huge emotional blow out.

I really don't get Casey Anthony. I know she's materialistic & puts on airs, (a nanny instead of babysitter-rolls eyes), but if this girl wanted stuff & her freedom, why didn't she just give Caleigh to her parents & get a dam*ed job? My college daughter works as a bartender-waitress & makes really good money. Where did this girl go when she was supposedly working? & if she wanted her own place, why didn't she just go get one? errrrrgh!!!! She made what should've been a simple life, so freaking complicated. My 1st impression of this family has really changed. I now have no doubt that they are hiding secrets-maybe this explains her parental support. They don't want Casey blabbing.

NTS, with all due respect, this internet chatter about Casey texts/stories about getting the house is not new, if you go back to page 1 of this thread you will see it was started in September 2008.
And I will speculate that George & Cindy found that out and more soon after Casey was arrested and not now 1 1/2 years later.
:twocents: :)

I think Cindy was made aware of it as soon as she talked in depth to Amy.

However, if she really thinks that she is "an excellent mother" then she would not believe that anything that she could possibly say or do would have contributed to KC killing Caylee.

I am not so sure that she really cares what the public thinks about her parenting skills. If she was concerned with the way the public perceives her she would not act the way that she does with the angry outburst, hammer waving, yelling, screaming, fit throwing, etc. etc.

..in this interview with FBI:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224558/detail.html

..page 20/361 ( yes, 361! man, CA loves to hear herself talk!)

..CA states: " she (KC) was a loving mother. and i hope the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. i always thought i've been an excellent mom......very nuturing-----and i saw that in my daughter..."

( cindy, cindy----take off the rose coloured glasses..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela