Casey's First Appearance On Murder Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
myfox orlando said it would be live and they just have a traffic cam up.

They just showed it on TruTV and she looks very unhappy and looked at JB like what am I supposed to do while walking out.

They just showed it on TruTV and she looks very unhappy and looked at JB like what am I supposed to do while walking out.

kinda looked like she'd actually cried alot. not for caylee, mind you, but for herself. hope she keeps it up and cracks and tells us where that baby is!

I wanted to know what JB was writing down? Does KC not speak English? It honestly looked like JB was writing down what the judge said...I thought it was pretty clear and simple.

Here are the charges...there is no bond...no go back to your cell.

Well, I was too late. Darnit.

I feel bad for some of these other people though. I hope they can straighten out their lives.

They said one guy had a charge of "sudden snatching" or something. LOL

I missed it. I missed it on TruTV too. If anyone knows of a link to a video of it please post! Thanks so much!

I wanted to know what JB was writing down? Does KC not speak English? It honestly looked like JB was writing down what the judge said...I thought it was pretty clear and simple.

Here are the charges...there is no bond...no go back to your cell.

I saw that too. It quite obvious what the judge said. Does anyone know who was the other guy next to Caylee. Is that the same guy that was with JB yesterday?

Also TruTV said it could take up to 21 days for her to plead so we probably won't see that until November.

Dammit I did too!

And it was after 9 so none of the local channels showed it live, not even CF News 13.

Doesn't sound like we missed much tho...

Oh well. We've seen her facing a Judge more times than not during her TV appearances. :rolleyes:

Oh Oh... A re-run! It's on Tru TV. That WAS quick.

Oh Oh... A re-run! It's on Tru TV. That WAS quick.

I just caught that, they had a different angle and it almost looked like she was about to cry at the end. Her mouth quivered.

Too bad, so sad Casey!

Alright, now that we know she can't read here anymore, I'll stop with the little digs. :)

Well now that someone pointed it out it does look like she was crying alot. But not for Caylee of course and she looked totally confused.

You really think so? I could barely see her face. Either way, even if she was crying, the tears are only for herself.

I just saw the video of KC in front of the judge. I've seen hardened criminals shed a tear when charged with murder 1. It is like she is in lala land and JB is telling her everything will be OK darling! I just don't get it. But I guess that is also why I love my kids and would do anything to protect them. How was CA in her interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214