Casey's hair & court attire

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eagerly awaiting a thread devoted to her claws, one on those staring eyes, and one on her stylish shackles. Although we have to hurry with the shackles thread because Judge Perry may feel sorry for her (bad trip and all) and say, "Unchain her". :innocent:
Lets talk about those claws. Those hands of hers are just awful horrible looking hands. Add to that what she has done with them and it's 100 times worse. Just icky as can be. I'm just grateful that shes not fussing so much with them anymore which means I don't have to keep seeing them. Just ICK!
IMO,OC
Don't forget, even when you are just a visitor to the state, each time you make a purchase, stay in a hotel, buy gasoline, etc., you are paying taxes. So, yes, you are helping to support their prisoners in some form.
So much family there that I never pay for much. They don't let me, so I can still feel I don't support the inmates in any way. :) Thank goodness.
It's so sad, IMO, what has become of Fla.
All prisons should adapt Sheriff Joe Arapios' way...dress them in pinstripes, put that old ball and chain on their ankles and let them work those fields...JMHO
Justice for Caylee
Don't forget that the guys get to wear pink undies and I saw the Sheriff on a morning show and --haahaa- if the inmates want to watch TV, they have to power it up by riding on a stationary bike. lol I love that man!
They should clone him and supply every jail/prison with his clone. lol
:cow:

What follows is :cow: and totally OT for a thread on Casey's hair. But I would suggest that those who wish more info on Sheriff Joe should visit www.arpaio.com and poke around for a bit.

Back on topic: Aside from its subliminal impact on a potential juror, Casey's current hairstyle is about as interesting to this WSer as is dryer lint. Maybe less so. http://www.highstarrstudios.com/page3.html

What follows is :cow: and totally OT for a thread on Casey's hair. But I would suggest that those who wish more info on Sheriff Joe should visit www.arpaio.com and poke around for a bit.

Back on topic: Aside from its subliminal impact on a potential juror, Casey's current hairstyle is about as interesting to this WSer as is dryer lint. Maybe less so. http://www.highstarrstudios.com/page3.html

At least dryer lint serves a purpose. Birds love to make nests with lint.
On subjest of ICA's hair. I really don't care about it at all in the sense of *her*.
What I do care about is if she gets her hair "done" for court. I feel it is totally unnecessary.
IMO all she needs is a shower with shampoo and creme rinse, a towel and comb and brush. She is NOTHING but (an accused) baby killer.:sick:

One of our baseball moms work at county jail here in FL. There was a lady on trial for abusing her foster children. When it was time for her trial she was allowed to color her hair to cover her roots. It just amazes me as we have homeless, starving families living in a car yet if you are in jail you have 3 meals, showers, bed and your hair did. Something needs to change.

One of our baseball moms work at county jail here in FL. There was a lady on trial for abusing her foster children. When it was time for her trial she was allowed to color her hair to cover her roots. It just amazes me as we have homeless, starving families living in a car yet if you are in jail you have 3 meals, showers, bed and your hair did. Something needs to change.

UNfreeking believeable!!!!!:snooty:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I don't think having long, pretty hair is going to gain her any points with a jury.

Everything about her come trial time better scream "Conservative".

Otherwise she is going to appear overly vain. (in other words, her true self.)

She's had her hair done? Funny, I thought they were going for the "poor me, look at how short my hair was when I got thrown in jail, and look how long and scraggly it is now" sympathy vote. And I'm not being facetious.

I haven't read this whole thread, so not sure if it has been mentioned -

my first thought was they are attempting to make her look as different as they possibly can when compared to the Fusian blue dress pics.

Some of those photos will be admitted, imo.

I can't believe we have an entire thread dedicated to ICA's hair!

At least dryer lint serves a purpose. Birds love to make nests with lint.
On subjest of ICA's hair. I really don't care about it at all in the sense of *her*.
What I do care about is if she gets her hair "done" for court. I feel it is totally unnecessary.
IMO all she needs is a shower with shampoo and creme rinse, a towel and comb and brush. She is NOTHING but (an accused) baby killer.:sick:

Creme rinse --- are you kidding me? LOL Nope, if I was the jailer, no creme rinse....

MOO

Mel

I haven't read this whole thread, so not sure if it has been mentioned -

my first thought was they are attempting to make her look as different as they possibly can when compared to the Fusian blue dress pics.

Some of those photos will be admitted, imo.

Oh yes -- now she has quite the Melissa Gilbert look from Little House on the Prarie. Hairy-do and all ;0

Mel

I assumed she didn't have access to haircuts. Why the #$ll isn't she getting it cut then? She looks like Mrs. Munster at this point. It will be down to her knees before she starts trial. I don't think it's attractive at all..raggedy with split ends.

Morticia Adams comes to mind, along with her hands folded in front and the slight shuffle.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4UcXjNd2k4&feature=related[/ame]

mods, pls remove if I am being too irreverent.

openmyeyes,
Don't forget the blank stare!
And "Ma-Ma" looks just like ICA's Ma-Ma.
hee-hee!

I have a theory of why KC did not have long hair before (I have seen photos of her, the longest her hair has been in shoulder length). My hair is a lot like KC's..it "separates" when it gets past the shoulder. Some women have excellent thick hair that all hangs together when it is long (KC and I hate those women! lol!) KC and I (haha, like we are pals) were not blessed with fabu hair. We have hair that is not thick, is not thin..but is certainly no "crowning glory"..it is only average hair.

The only thing KC has going for her hair-wise is the deep dark color. The reason why she often kept it short-ish is because whenever she wanted to go for longer hair it looked disappointing once it got longish and some stylist would lop it off and she'd try to grow it out again, she'd get disappointed again, get it lopped off again, over and over (I KNOW).

KC figures since she is cooling her heels and has no access to a stylist why not grow it. There is nothing else to do. Lord knows she is very very very aware of it. Dr. Glass said in one of her articles that she counted KC "grooming" her hair like 20 times in 3 minutes. While we are on the subject--CA's hair seems to be a big THANG to CA too! She plays up the blond and she seems to be enjoying her "long" hair too.

People can make light of the hair discussions, but a woman's hair is extremely important to her self image. It is major! Look at Britney Spears and how she shaved hers all of during a mental breakdown. THAT was a message. KC's long long hair is also a message. The long hair and "unbuttoned" blouse say: "I am Casey Anthony and I'm hot!" Her "hotness" is all she knows and thinks about. On the other side of the coin, no one would give KC all this attention if she looked like Rhea Perlman.
(No offense to Rhea Perlman), but it is true--there would be no INsession, no JB, no forum dedicated to the crime if KC looked like Rhea Perlman). Our culture loves a sexy young star.

I have a theory of why KC did not have long hair before (I have seen photos of her, the longest her hair has been in shoulder length). My hair is a lot like KC's..it "separates" when it gets past the shoulder. Some women have excellent thick hair that all hangs together when it is long (KC and I hate those women! lol!) KC and I (haha, like we are pals) were not blessed with fabu hair. We have hair that is not thick, is not thin..but is certainly no "crowning glory"..it is only average hair.

The only thing KC has going for her hair-wise is the deep dark color. The reason why she often kept it short-ish is because whenever she wanted to go for longer hair it looked disappointing once it got longish and some stylist would lop it off and she'd try to grow it out again, she'd get disappointed again, get it lopped off again, over and over (I KNOW).

KC figures since she is cooling her heels and has no access to a stylist why not grow it. There is nothing else to do. Lord knows she is very very very aware of it. Dr. Glass said in one of her articles that she counted KC "grooming" her hair like 20 times in 3 minutes. While we are on the subject--CA's hair seems to be a big THANG to CA too! She plays up the blond and she seems to be enjoying her "long" hair too.

People can make light of the hair discussions, but a woman's hair is extremely important to her self image. It is major! Look at Britney Spears and how she shaved hers all of during a mental breakdown. THAT was a message. KC's long long hair is also a message. The long hair and "unbuttoned" blouse say: "I am Casey Anthony and I'm hot!" Her "hotness" is all she knows and thinks about. On the other side of the coin, no one would give KC all this attention if she looked like Rhea Perlman.
(No offense to Rhea Perlman), but it is true--there would be no INsession, no JB, no forum dedicated to the crime if KC looked like Rhea Perlman). Our culture loves a sexy young star.

When I read the part I bolded, it hit me that this is who she thinks she is, still until this day, even while in jail. 2 years in jail have not changed this thinking. There has been no visible humbling, softening, repenting, or learning. She probably gets alot of attention in jail. Money and mail come to her. Nothing has changed, just the setting. She is learning to survive in jail, and using her "hotness" to still get whatever she wants in that environment.

When I read the part I bolded, it hit me that this is who she thinks she is, still until this day, even while in jail. 2 years in jail have not changed this thinking. There has been no visible humbling, softening, repenting, or learning. She probably gets alot of attention in jail. Money and mail come to her. Nothing has changed, just the setting. She is learning to survive in jail, and using her "hotness" to still get whatever she wants in that environment.
Honestly, Pattymarie, I think she is GLAD to be in jail! When Lee had the talk with her before the police came she said "well, maybe it is time". (WHAT??) Remember..she did not run AT ALL. On some level I believe she wanted to get away from CA and the "situation"....so she went into automon robot mode to subconsciously "get away." Remember, she told a friend that she wanted to "be committed"? Wish granted!

060508006.jpg

I think that KC knows that the stupid po-po has messed up any chance she had of being a champion of missing children when this is all over with and she now has to look at other ways to finance her future! If she can show her lovely locks on tv, she will surely get the attention of such hair greats as Vidal Sassoon, John Frieda, Frederic Fekkai, and Louse Rusk, and her future as a hair model will be golden! :crazy:

All prisons should adapt Sheriff Joe Arapios' way...dress them in pinstripes, put that old ball and chain on their ankles and let them work those fields...JMHO

He's the guy in Arizona, right? If I didn't know better, I'd think our late sheriff attended the same law enforcement classes as Sheriff Joe. Tough, no nonsense, kinda guys. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper