Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what it says on pg. 49. Knife listed as coming from black handbag.

Snagit1-27.png
Oh...this is giving me a headache...I could have sworn I saw "knife from blue crate". My adobe doesn't help me find words...can anyone do a search for that?

FOUND IT!

Page 4.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10945-11020.pdf

Oh...this is giving me a headache...I could have sworn I saw "knife from blue crate". My adobe doesn't help me find words...can anyone do a search for that?

FOUND IT!

Page 4.

Wonderful sleuthing :twocents:
Do we know which, if not both, of the blades were serrated?

Does anyone have some Henkel duct tape? I would love to see the results of a few experiments :waitasec: Done with a few different blade types, scissors, teeth, etc.

BeanE, that sure does appear to be a fiber and residue from the duct tape :bow:

sorry, I'm popping in and out while working, were there 2 different knives or am I getting messed up?

FOUND IT!

Page 4.

RR-this may be the reason:
Snagit1-28.png

Snagit1-29.png

black bag (from grandparents) & blue crate are both mentioned on pg. 4 & 9 of docdump:

the first one says....black hand bag......to me sounds like a purse? or the bag that was left in the car with Amys resume?

the second one says black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.....to me sounds like a trash bag

That's what it says on pg. 49. Knife listed as coming from black handbag.(possibly black trash bag with yellow handles)

Snagit1-27.png

this is the quote i wanted to post......knife coming from black handbag

there was a rumor of two knives ....im not sure if we have seen in any reports of two knives yet...:waitasec:....hmm

not that I am defending anyone here, but if I find a knife or a spoon (I say a spoon because for some odd reason I HAVE found a spoon in my truck while cleaning it.... kids) in my truck... even if it looks perfectly clean, I would wash it. What if it was on the floor? ewwww. I couldn't just plop it back in the drawer!

Under normal circumstances I agree with you, but that car reeked of death, so I would be afraid to touch anything.

HLN is reporting duct tape fibers on the knife???

HLN is reporting duct tape fibers on the knife???

That's just it. I wish they had released forensic doc's to go with all of these pic's. Could it be duct tape fibers or even adhesive? IDK.

Dishwasher? I can see Cindy desperately attempting to scrub her worries away;

"Out damn spot, out I say!"

Plus if it was "good silver" as she claims, you baby the stuff.

Hmmm, good silver? I thought I saw some rust on there, good silver does not tend to rust...but stainless steel does rust. Or was that dirt, might have to look again...

I agree , unless she used a dishwasher.
I have always wondered how she would know which knife was from the car after she washed it if it was part of a set. Was it part of a set or do we know?

I am just reading Cindy's depo again..She said that the reason she could identify that particular knife is that it was one that they did not ordinarily use. In the flatware drawer the caddy has two layers, and they always use from the top tray...and that particular knife was always on the tray underneath.flatware.jpg Imagine two of these sitting in a layer in the drawer.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22582915/index.html

That's what it says on pg. 49. Knife listed as coming from black handbag.(possibly black trash bag with yellow handles)

Snagit1-27.png

Here's how this could be read, maybe I am all wrong-The packaging for the knife (eg. a plastic sheath, wrap) did not have an item # and was found in the purse. Many new silverware sets have plastic wrapping around the individual utensils.

I am just reading Cindy's depo again..She said that the reason she could identify that particular knife is that it was one that they did not ordinarily use. In the flatware drawer the caddy has two layers, and they always use from the top tray...and that particular knife was always on the tray underneath.View attachment 7597 Imagine two of these sitting in a layer in the drawer.

Do I remember correctly that she also said she found it in the crevice of the front passenger car seat? Not in a black purse/work bag or blue bin ~ but caught in the crack of the seat.

Please forgive me but I am late to this today (worked late).
I have looked and looked, and although I see report that says the adhesive residue is NOT THE SAME as the adhesive on the evidence knife, I cannot find anything that says they have made a match to the henkal tape fiber.
Since HLN is reporting this, is this true and they have seen a report, but we just haven't or is this just misreporting?

Please forgive me but I am late to this today (worked late).
I have looked and looked, and although I see report that says the adhesive residue is NOT THE SAME as the adhesive on the evidence knife, I cannot find anything that says they have made a match to the henkal tape fiber.
Since HLN is reporting this, is this true and they have seen a report, but we just haven't or is this just misreporting?

I think HLN is not reporting accurately. Natisha Lance also was still reporting that the syringe contained chloroform. We know from the chemist posting on here, as well as other reports that the syringe contained testosterone with very small traces of chloroform. It looks like there was one knife that tested negative for the duct tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuehlsdorf
Back