Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please God the knife was used to cut the duct tape. :(. And there was nothing on Casey's pants but the horrible smell of the car. :(

Please God the knife was used to cut the duct tape. :(. And there was nothing on Casey's pants but the horrible smell of the car. :(

Believe,

KC is going down. But I do not see her getting the death penalty. Unless, the prosecutor gives a heart wrenching closing statement on how this baby suffered.

It is mind boggling that Cindy did not see that something was amiss. I know that she did get upset that Caylee came home with flea bites all over one time. But for her not to notice that this child was being drugged - I don't understand this at all. But then again Ricardo Morales (boyfriend before Tony Lazzaro) said KC and Caylee were staying over at least five nights a week starting around February and it is at this time that Cindy seeks a counselor but decides against it after a visit. But she tells the lawyers for Zanaida that the most KC stayed out with Caylee was one or two nights a month. So we know she is lying about this and George also lies to them.

Albeit she hates Morgan, but I know she tells this to the prosecutors also. So someone is lying and why would Ricardo lie about that. If anything he would want to distance himself from this sociopath, but he says she stayed with him at least, at least five nights a week.

You are correct. We are never told when they retrieve the knife from Cindy. They may have taken them all and found the fiber on one. Remember that Cindy says they NEVER used this set. So, if they never use it, it is likely that the knife with the fiber on it is the one that was used. But I understand all of you saying it could have come from anywhere. But if the fiber is consistent with the duct tape, it is certainly damaging, imo, to KC. Since there was duct tape around the baby's face and nose, some three times.

Of course it is my opinion only. But I see this as damaging to KC, especially if the fiber is consistent with duct tape.

I absolutely agree with you that if the fiber found on the knife is consistent with the duct tape, that is very damaging to KC.

However, if they don't find a match for the fiber to anything related to the case, that won't mean a whole heck of a whole to me, since I take everything Cindy says with a grain of salt. Whether or not it is true that the Anthonys never use that set of knives, or even if Cindy gave LE the correct knife is all suspect to me.

Believe,

KC is going down. But I do not see her getting the death penalty. Unless, the prosecutor gives a heart wrenching closing statement on how this baby suffered.

It is mind boggling that Cindy did not see that something was amiss. I know that she did get upset that Caylee came home with flea bites all over one time. But for her not to notice that this child was being drugged - I don't understand this at all. But then again Ricardo Morales (boyfriend before Tony Lazzaro) said KC and Caylee were staying over at least five nights a week starting around February and it is at this time that Cindy seeks a counselor but decides against it after a visit. But she tells the lawyers for Zanaida that the most KC stayed out with Caylee was one or two nights a month. So we know she is lying about this and George also lies to them.

Albeit she hates Morgan, but I know she tells this to the prosecutors also. So someone is lying and why would Ricardo lie about that. If anything he would want to distance himself from this sociopath, but he says she stayed with him at least, at least five nights a week.

BBM

JMO, but the fleabites were something that everyone could see. I think in her mind it made her look like a bad housekeeper if she had fleas in her home. And it made her look like a bad grandmother if she was letting her grandbaby get eat up by fleas. And we all know at this point that CA is very hung up on appearances. If it wasn't detectable to the outside world, it wasn't all that important. MOO

BBM

JMO, but the fleabites were something that everyone could see. I think in her mind it made her look like a bad housekeeper if she had fleas in her home. And it made her look like a bad grandmother if she was letting her grandbaby get eat up by fleas. And we all know at this point that CA is very hung up on appearances. If it wasn't detectable to the outside world, it wasn't all that important. MOO

But BBM, didn't you get the impression that Cindy really loved the baby. If you listen to her last 911 call, you can here her literally breaking at the end (she is in the background as George is coming home and she is trying to say Caylee's name and it takes her three times to get the name out). So I believe she loved her very much and took good care of her.

I think that KC used leaving as a lever in getting what she wanted, when all Cindy had to do was get her arrested on the bad checks which would have been a felony. It was grand theft. She could have gotten custody that way and it would have been incredibly difficult for KC to get the baby back without working and having a place for the child. They would not be giving her the baby if she could not provide a home. BUT Cindy obviously was terrified that she would lose Caylee but she had threatened custody many times.

I absolutely agree with you that if the fiber found on the knife is consistent with the duct tape, that is very damaging to KC.

However, if they don't find a match for the fiber to anything related to the case, that won't mean a whole heck of a whole to me, since I take everything Cindy says with a grain of salt. Whether or not it is true that the Anthonys never use that set of knives, or even if Cindy gave LE the correct knife is all suspect to me.

Yet, when they released the pictures of the knife and the fiber attached to it, they do not release any documents supporting duct tape is the fiber. I don't know maybe they are waiting for trial. I thought it was amazing that supposedly Cindy washed the knife in the diswasher and there still was a fiber attached to it. It seems impossible. Maybe I am wrong and she did not wash it in the dishwaser, but I thought she did. And possibly the duct tape fiber stayed attached - it is duct tape. I have to reread her deposition and I am just not in the mood - it is not easy dealing with her answers - she goes on ad nauseum.

Can you believe her interview with the FBI - this is supposedly a woman who believes her grandchild is alive and she is going on about what a good little car it was that KC drove. I don't know - you would never have known that she was distraught over her grandchild.

Absolutely lying about KC being a responsible person - knowing she did not work for two years and stealing from her own mother. I can only think that she knew the child was dead at that point and wanted to save KC. But still it is incredible to me how she acted with the FBI. And how she actually tells them with a straight face that KC and Jeff Hopkins were thinking of marriage and this did not seem like a red flag - there were no red flags.

At that point, it is almost impossible to separate the mother and daughter with their lies. It is incredible.

There was fiber found on the knife but I don't think it was ever verified to be a match for the Henkel duct tape. One of the Orlando reporters may have stated as fact that it was duct tape but I never saw that in the forensic reports.

IIRC, there was a forensic report stating that there was adhesive on the knife that did NOT match the duct tape adhesive.

But BBM, didn't you get the impression that Cindy really loved the baby. If you listen to her last 911 call, you can here her literally breaking at the end (she is in the background as George is coming home and she is trying to say Caylee's name and it takes her three times to get the name out). So I believe she loved her very much and took good care of her.

I think that KC used leaving as a lever in getting what she wanted, when all Cindy had to do was get her arrested on the bad checks which would have been a felony. It was grand theft. She could have gotten custody that way and it would have been incredibly difficult for KC to get the baby back without working and having a place for the child. They would not be giving her the baby if she could not provide a home. BUT Cindy obviously was terrified that she would lose Caylee but she had threatened custody many times.

ITA that Casey used Caylee to get what she wanted but here's the problem:

GA/CA seemed to be living paycheck to paycheck and they were up to their eyeballs in debt. Cindy was even borrowing from her 401k plan. In all honesty, I don't think they could have afforded daycare for Caylee.

It would have also been extremely difficult to take Caylee from Casey considering she had no documented history of child neglect, drug addiction, or anything of that sort. If Casey had been convicted of grand theft and she only got probation, they still wouldn't have been able to get custody. If she did jail time, they probably would have been awarded temporary custody and provided government funds to cover daycare and expenses but Casey would have gotten her back once she got out of jail.

Their only option was to kick Casey out and my guess is Casey told them if I go, Caylee goes. If it's true a counselor told CA she had to kick Casey out, that's probably why. CA/GA knew Casey couldn't care for Caylee financially or any other way without their help. They were stuck between a rock and a hard place. CA spelled it all out in her 'Where is my Caylee' letter. Although she didn't come right out and say it, the letter implied Casey was an unfit mother, incapable of taking care of Caylee. Proving it in court and getting custody is extremely difficult.

IMO

IMO there was proof of Casey being an unfit mother. Think of all of the photos of Caylee at the adult parties with the alcohol in plain view. If Cindy and George really wanted custody of Caylee they could have done more to get her from Casey. They could have documented everything. Casey didn't work, provided nothing for Caylee. Sorry but in Caylee's short life I have not seen one immediate family member that truly gave a damn about her. Cindy may have acted like she really loved Caylee however the proof that she truly didn't is in the fact that she ignored all of those red flags and let Casey get away with murder.

IMO there was proof of Casey being an unfit mother. Think of all of the photos of Caylee at the adult parties with the alcohol in plain view. If Cindy and George really wanted custody of Caylee they could have done more to get her from Casey. They could have documented everything. Casey didn't work, provided nothing for Caylee. Sorry but in Caylee's short life I have not seen one immediate family member that truly gave a damn about her. Cindy may have acted like she really loved Caylee however the proof that she truly didn't is in the fact that she ignored all of those red flags and let Casey get away with murder.

I don't know about in the States, but here in Canada you would need much more than that - the child would have to be shown to be physically suffering in a big way before she would be apprehended, even for a short period of time.

In this 911 call http://www.myfoxorlando.com/generic...io-file-archive-in-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial audio #2 of the 3rd 911 call I hear who I believe to be Lee say "I'll never get this trunk clean!" I hear it as Cindy is putting Casey on the phone.

CA: Cas they want to talk to you,.
Voice: I'll never get this trunk clean!
CA:Answer the questions

Here's a youtube of the call but this youtuber seems to think Casey is saying something...I think it's Lee and I think he's saying I'll never get this trunk clean!

Anyone else hear it?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0[/ame]

Feedback anyone?

I am clearly hearing the "I will never get this trunk clean"....but not sure it is a male voice..???

Will have to listen a few more times...

I think it sounds like KC....but my hearing is not much better than Masons!

??? Power of suggestion - I am also hearing the same thing after listening to it several times!

Same here... it sure did sound like it could be someone saying "I will never get this trunk clean", but I have to agree with KJBK... I'm having a tough time hearing a male's voice.

Is it possible this Youtube isn't authentic....which is why it has never been publicized by the media or mentioned?

Because to me....it clearly sounds similar to Casey's voice, but when you listen to the tape, it is as if the final syllables of the ".....(trunk) clean".......seem to overlap KC's saying Hello....

Feedback anyone?

I have never heard that before and I think it is incredible that it has never been mentioned by anyone. If this is real, for me it adds a whole new dimension to the cleaning of the trunk and at what stage the cover up began. This may be why LE said, "he knows what he did" and why Lee was concerned about being implicated in something. Nice catch.

Naaa. I think it was Casey replying to her mother telling her they wanted to talk to her. There have been many discussions about what she was saying.

IMO, she said something like __ ___ ____ talk to them. (Maybe "I don't want to talk to them?")

eta: Or, another one speculated on was "why do they want to talk to me?"

Is it possible this Youtube isn't authentic....which is why it has never been publicized by the media or mentioned?

Because to me....it clearly sounds similar to Casey's voice, but when you listen to the tape, it is as if the final syllables of the ".....(trunk) clean".......seem to overlap KC's saying Hello....

It's the exact same audio as in this link http://www.myfoxorlando.com/generic...io-file-archive-in-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial
I downloaded it and ran it through my audacity program http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ amplified that portion and slowed it down just a tad and I can hear "I'll never get that trunk clean!" actually there is an expletive just before..."Dam, I'll never get that trunk clean!"
I just can't get my enhanced version to save on my computer...so I can't upload it to youtube...that's why I included the one youtube I could find that had that portion in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back