Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I"ve learned alot from this case. One of the major problems with missing folks, is getting the message out to the public. Cindy has done a great job in keeping this story in the news.

however, in this case, she shouldn't have. It brought more resources, etc.. to help solve this case.

Any way, I would have no problem making a butt out of my self, if it would cause the media to stay tuned in and help find my love one.
You're right in a way...I think she helped sink Casey's ship.

[/B]

Heck sakes, we already know they are ungrateful. They threw out an entire huge garbage bag of new toys that were sent for Caylee. (Imagine the children who are getting nothing for Christmas, how they would have enjoyed the toys). On another site, a person that was trying to help CA said they never got so much as a 'thank you' from her. The A's invented the word 'ungrateful'.
Amen to that!!

I am so emotionally wrung out by this case. I very much disapprove of the actions of the A's. I believe that they probably should have some charges brought against them. It hasn't been rocket science.. the farce they have been spinning. I suppose I am angry FOR Caylee. At the lack of justice that continues. It sickens me to hear Biiiaz or anyone else say that KC is a victim. Caylee Marie is the victim.

Deep in my heart, I feel compassion for the A's for the loss of Caylee. I know that they did not CHOOSE such a horrible and life rendering tragedy. Still, it feels to me that they have evaded the truth, changed their stories, manipulated ALL of us, destroyed evidence, failed to help LE when asked. IF this is true, they are accessory after the fact,
and should be punished for their dishonesty and deeds. The MAIN problem I have with this, is that while all this was going on, Caylee, sweet and innocent, was rotting in a garbage bag in the mud. This is the ultimate sadness, which I cannot even find words for. Of my 8 beautiful grandbabies, if one were missing, I would be out there in the wind and rain searching every knoll and ditch until I could no longer walk. I would not be out there on a corner selling t shirts. How very, very sad, for Caylee. She was so close to home. BTW I have volunteered on searches here in Colo. for missing persons. Paige Birgfeld of Grand Junction is still missing.

A big reason that the A's must be charged is this - if they are charged with anything connected to this murder, they cannot collect any royalties from it. That is the law.

This must be killing them right about now - no more blood money! And why I praying everyday that they will be charged before it is all over.

A big reason that the A's must be charged is this - if they are charged with anything connected to this murder, they cannot collect any royalties from it. That is the law.

This must be killing them right about now - no more blood money! And why I praying everyday that they will be charged before it is all over.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So true, Swag. And they ALL need to be charged/convicted for just that reason.

I could not eat at all yesterday after it came out they found Caylee. I can't believe they could go stuff their face KNOWING that baby's was taped shut. It just broke my heart to hear about it and to know we were within walking distance to her and because they had it on TES search grid to be searched that day, we didn't go there. We didn't have any maps of that area and decided after they said they were going there, to not disturb the area. I will never do that again.

I had no idea that they would not go to that area because of the fence. It actually made me ill to think about her being there for over another month when she could have been found by the dogs so easily. We are all sick over it.

Turbo, please do NOT beat yourself up over this. Everything happens for a reason, and it was not meant to be. You are so caring, I fear what it would have done to you and other women had you in fact searched this area and stumbled upon Caylee's body. It was not meant to be. I think a higher power was sparing you. This case has affected you so deeply, and you did not need the horror of finding Caylee's precious little body. The last thing this case needed was any more victims.

I do not know the reasons for George and Cindys restaurant & hotel choices.

But, I am unwilling to judge or condemn them for THAT without more information.

These people are going to have to get through Christmas and a funeral very soon. Whatever horrific mistakes they have made, I think either one would have given their own life to save Caylee. Everytime I see them on television they look more broken...Cindy's slump & eyes say it all.

IMO

Not being snarky but CA has had that slump since day 31 or since she started appearing on tv. She has always had horrible posture. Soooo many times I have wanted to just grab her and stand her up straight.

LE should charge the Anthony's if there is evidence of intentional obstruction of justice. Methinks the A's were gearing up to file lawsuits against LE for some form of discrimination or mistreatment of their daughter after the trial.

Snipped- SWAG1959

It shouldn't be about money, it should be about justice for Caylee. If the A's make a million or two, it won't last long. Money cannot buy a new Caylee or fix a broken soul.
Dysfunctional families destroy themselves with or without money.
Ga has a habit;)

I am so emotionally wrung out by this case. I very much disapprove of the actions of the A's. I believe that they probably should have some charges brought against them. It hasn't been rocket science.. the farce they have been spinning. I suppose I am angry FOR Caylee. At the lack of justice that continues. It sickens me to hear Biiiaz or anyone else say that KC is a victim. Caylee Marie is the victim.

Deep in my heart, I feel compassion for the A's for the loss of Caylee. I know that they did not CHOOSE such a horrible and life rendering tragedy. Still, it feels to me that they have evaded the truth, changed their stories, manipulated ALL of us, destroyed evidence, failed to help LE when asked. IF this is true, they are accessory after the fact,
and should be punished for their dishonesty and deeds. The MAIN problem I have with this, is that while all this was going on, Caylee, sweet and innocent, was rotting in a garbage bag in the mud. This is the ultimate sadness, which I cannot even find words for. Of my 8 beautiful grandbabies, if one were missing, I would be out there in the wind and rain searching every knoll and ditch until I could no longer walk. I would not be out there on a corner selling t shirts. How very, very sad, for Caylee. She was so close to home. BTW I have volunteered on searches here in Colo. for missing persons. Paige Birgfeld of Grand Junction is still missing.
Thank you for speaking words I have not yet been able to muster.

Tampering with evidence and obstructing an investigation of a criminal case is often done by those who have an emotional connection or feelings for the suspect.
Its a motive not an excuse.

Turbo, please do NOT beat yourself up over this. Everything happens for a reason, and it was not meant to be. You are so caring, I fear what it would have done to you and other women had you in fact searched this area and stumbled upon Caylee's body. It was not meant to be. I think a higher power was sparing you. This case has affected you so deeply, and you did not need the horror of finding Caylee's precious little body. The last thing this case needed was any more victims.
Oh, I second that. There's a much higher power at work here. Turbo...you did good.

We all now have to change our thinking in that KC is simply going to state that ZFG kidnapped Caylee, had a key to GA & CA's home (as KC stated in jail video to CA - can't help but note that CA does NOT reply to KC's statement there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and that she's simply going to blame this all on ZFG. IMHO the only saving grace to prove that KC did it AND NOT THE ALLEGED KIDNAPPER ZFG is that KC's fingerprints are preserved and recoverable from the disgusting duct tape that she put over her innocent daughter's MOUTH. puke now

Everything else can be blamed on "Zani" with the key. We sooooo need KC's prints on that duct tape. Please, God.

My thoughts too. It'll be more of the same - Casey has no clue how any of it happened, Zanny tried to frame her, nothing's her fault, she's the victim. Fortunately I don't think it'll be nearly as much of an uphill battle to get a conviction. I just hope that Baez's disgusting attempts to raise doubt in absence of a real strategy don't pan out.

Other thoughts are that I wonder if we'll ever find out who is paying for the ANthony's massive expenses?? 30 hrs a week at Baez' office, other attorneys and a death penalty/ homicide defense? It'd easily be in the hundreds of thousands.:behindbar

I totally agree and I believe at this point that is their entire reason. I can see why they won't be charged before trial because they can plead the 5th and answer no questions, but afterward, I hope they take them into custody in the courthouse.

My thoughts too. It'll be more of the same - Casey has no clue how any of it happened, Zanny tried to frame her, nothing's her fault, she's the victim. Fortunately I don't think it'll be nearly as much of an uphill battle to get a conviction. I just hope that Baez's disgusting attempts to raise doubt in absence of a real strategy don't pan out.

Other thoughts are that I wonder if we'll ever find out who is paying for the ANthony's massive expenses?? 30 hrs a week at Baez' office, other attorneys and a death penalty/ homicide defense? It'd easily be in the hundreds of thousands.:behindbar

Trust me on this............the zanny story is OVER.............they are not going to beat that dead horse anymore. :other_beatingA_Dead

They will have a new one in a few days.

IMO, they shouldn't be a high profile guest of any media talking head to begin with. Time and place for everything. While your grandbaby is lying in a morgue is not one of them.

Amen Suzi Q!

Myself...if my loved one was missing presumed kidnapped & a body was found matching the size of my loved one NEAR my own home, whatever they believe or want US to believe...I would be with OTHER family that needed to be comforted from possible grief.

He!!, why not at the jail where the apple of their eye is sedated with shock? :rolleyes:

The A's show the worst judgement in most things they do...not being with their elderly family is inexcusable & selfish.

I could not imagine my great-grandmother sitting alone in front of a TV trying to find out about her granddaughter's death from a newscaster....

I was just on a rant.........thank you for your kind words. I believe God has the perfect plan in this timing and there are a lot of things which have gone on behind the scenes which needed it to be now and not then. Like the plea bargain being almost finished and now off the table.

Honestly, I would have been okay with finding her just because there is so much relief when you find someone's loved one for them. I would have felt it was a great gift not only for Caylee, but all of us who have prayed and tried so hard to find her.

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys and wonder if they will even give her a proper burial, but I know all of us will give her the prayer send off she is entitled to after what she had to endure in her short life.

Thank you for your kindness.

Baez wouldn't be the A's bill...thats KC's...

But they have their own attornies now, PI's, etc...must have alot of those donation jars stacked up in the garage :rolleyes:

I doubt Baez will see much out of those jars that were to be to search for Caylee...or the other fund they mentioned, KC's defense fund...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This is my favorite icon when it comes to the A's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat