Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinaire~ ITA ! How could anyone recieve such news, yet not turn to your family? Very abnormal... But then we all know CA alienated her mom and brother for sure- and possibly LA as well. She did gather up her pooches tho, perhaps the only family left willing to accept her.

I totally agree and I believe at this point that is their entire reason. I can see why they won't be charged before trial because they can plead the 5th and answer no questions, but afterward, I hope they take them into custody in the courthouse.

Wouldn't it be great if Caylee's remains and the plethora of evidence they have come upon since Thursday morning provide enough information as to what happened so that there is no longer a need for any answers from the A's? Not that any useful information is forthcoming anytime soon, IMO.

The A's will continue to milk this tragedy for as long as they can. It has brought "job offers for "all the a's to work with missing children," movie offers, tv offers,a book deal,etc Caylee and Casey have become their cash cow.
They will now start saying if LE had searched better she would have been found sooner.They involved the police,and the baby sitter killed Caylee.Casey is INNOCENTl

I have sadly observed ..WITH THE ANTHONY'S THE LIE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE TRUTH

A big reason that the A's must be charged is this - if they are charged with anything connected to this murder, they cannot collect any royalties from it. That is the law.

This must be killing them right about now - no more blood money! And why I praying everyday that they will be charged before it is all over.

That is exactly the reason I want them charged. From my observations, they do seem guilty of obstruction in various ways. And, I can see the temptation to just say "oh well, let's let them slide, grieving grandparents and all." But their profiting from it is where I draw the line.

The A's will continue to milk this tragedy for as long as they can. It has brought "job offers for "all the a's to work with missing children," movie offers, tv offers,a book deal,etc Caylee and Casey have become their cash cow.
They will now start saying if LE had searched better she would have been found sooner.They involved the police,and the baby sitter killed Caylee.Casey is INNOCENTl

I have sadly observed ..WITH THE ANTHONY'S THE LIE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE TRUTH
Now how would they be able to sell themselves to legitimate missing children organizations? Their beautiful granddaughter was not abducted...she was murdered. I don't think any of these groups would want or need the kind of "help" the As have to offer.

That is exactly the reason I want them charged. From my observations, they do seem guilty of obstruction in various ways. And, I can see the temptation to just say "oh well, let's let them slide, grieving grandparents and all." But their profiting from it is where I draw the line.
You betcha!

Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

These people are DEPRAVED.

They're downright evil! :mad:

Thinaire~ ITA ! How could anyone recieve such news, yet not turn to your family? Very abnormal... But then we all know CA alienated her mom and brother for sure- and possibly LA as well. She did gather up her pooches tho, perhaps the only family left willing to accept her.

:) I should have said my great grandmother would be tuned into her radio :crazy:...no TV then!

I dunno...my brother was a wreck and hair triggered tempered when my mother passed away...and I know it was because he could not be there like he wanted...he snapped at me badly once...and I SURE wanted to snap right back because of the stress and heartbreak...instead I wrote him a quick e-mail that I NEEDED my big brother.

He called within nanoseconds. I would bet that Rick, their mother...would welcome them with open arms...and IMOO, are deeply hurt that they are not communicating with them...

My heart breaks when I see Caylee with her great grandpa in the home...but it breaks for great grandpa too that his daughter is not there for him...such a cold family...

I often picture the staff at the home trying to keep this off the TV's there...what visiting days are like for Mrs. Plesea...my heart just breaks for them.

By the way! Howdy neighbor :seeya::seeya::seeya:

I am wayyy North of GJ...if you are as cold as we are right now...lets gather up all the COlorado sleuthers and go watch the trial! Florida sounds pretty good about now!

Ok, did they chose the Ritz? The very first article I read said that they were met at the airport by LE who "whisked them away to a private location."

And IF they DID chose the Ritz, could it have anything to do with the more superior security higher-end hotels have?

Regardless, shame on the "source" for revealing their whereabouts to media, and SHAME on the media for revealing it to the public. What good could possibly come from that? What is the motivation?

Unnamed "Sources" are always good for saying whatever the public wants to hear. The more dirt they can drum up against this family the happier some people are.

What "good" can come from "sources" saying what they do? Read this thread, it did exactly what was intened. Create more hate for the family and no one seems to care if "soruces" are right or not, they just accept it as fact and are ready to lynch the grandparents. THAT is so sad IMO and all I can say is they better pray they never find themselves in the position the Anthony's are in.

The Christmas season is coming (peace and goodwill) and I have never seen so much hate spewed about strangers in my life. So very sad that so many can carry so much hate in their hearts.

A big reason that the A's must be charged is this - if they are charged with anything connected to this murder, they cannot collect any royalties from it. That is the law.

This must be killing them right about now - no more blood money! And why I praying everyday that they will be charged before it is all over.

Where is the proof they got any "blood money"? Oh that's right, rumor and gossip is enough.

Unnamed "Sources" are always good for saying whatever the public wants to hear. The more dirt they can drum up against this family the happier some people are.

What "good" can come from "sources" saying what they do? Read this thread, it did exactly what was intened. Create more hate for the family and no one seems to care if "soruces" are right or not, they just accept it as fact and are ready to lynch the grandparents. THAT is so sad IMO and all I can say is they better pray they never find themselves in the position the Anthony's are in.

The Christmas season is coming (peace and goodwill) and I have never seen so much hate spewed about strangers in my life. So very sad that so many can carry so much hate in their hearts.

I for one am so tired of people accusing those of us who are of the opinion that george and cindy are involved in this of spewing hate. You see it one way and we see it another. I guess I could point out the hate spewed about the people that supposedly hate the a's....... As far as it being Christmas and the peace and goodwill....that is a street of many directions.

As far as sources go, who needs them. We have hours upon hours of george and cindy telling one story and then another.

I thought I had read multiple times that ABC had paid 200-250k to license photos for the unpaid interview. The family's attorney at the time said that G and C were not paid but passed the chance to say that LA or the HELPFINDCAYLEE fund were not paid. ABC said when asked that it is standard practice for them to pay these fees.

There has been no full disclosure of donations and funds recieved so we cannot know for sure. They did disclose a token amount of bank statements and two or three receipts along with one of LA's Paypal accounts. Any cash taken in, mailed donations, licensing fees, trinket sales, t-shirt sales, donations from charities, money jars, tent proceeds etc. have yet to be disclosed.

Hope this helps

I reckon them critters are caught up on the bills now

I for one am so tired of people accusing those of us who are of the opinion that george and cindy are involved in this of spewing hate. You see it one way and we see it another. I guess I could point out the hate spewed about the people that supposedly hate the a's....... As far as it being Christmas and the peace and goodwill....that is a street of many directions.

As far as sources go, who needs them. We have hours upon hours of george and cindy telling one story and then another.

I don't hate them. I just want them to receive everything they have worked so hard to earn. If prison time is not due them under the law, I do not want them to have it. If destroying evidence, stealing evidence, and obstruction are illegal then let the legal process take over.

I think LE needs them to testify at Casey's trial so they will not be arrested until after. Then they canot hide behind the fifth amendment. There will be Invasive Full Disclosure at trial. And party hats with bracelets soonafter.

I reckon I stole IFD from a friend who used to live here

I am of the opinion that the Anthony family is using their grandchild's death to reap profit. Whether that profit is being used for their daughter's defense and/or for their own comfort and enjoyment, I don't care... it is despicable. Taking thinly veiled "licensing fees" and most likely plane fare, luxury hotels and expensive meals all on the basis of being a murdered child's grandparents is sick. Just sick. That is my opinion and I have no shame in it.

Would any of you do that?

Would the plane ride be exciting? Would the hotel bed feel soft? Would the gourmet food be tasty?

You want to call it spewing hate. Go ahead. Would you think it fair if I called people who still feel pity for them, naive and gullible?

Leave people to their own opinion.

And if these two have obstructed justice I hope they are charged. That would be just desserts and not the kind you get from the Ritz Carlton.

If you are speaking to me let me clarify. When I speak of what they have earned, I do not mean financially. I mean any punishment they have worked so hard to earn, wearing stripes and making little rocks out of big rocks in the local hoosegow that our taxes support.

I do not want sentiment to decide if they are arrested. Just the facts and the law. The grieving grandparent excuse does not allow for them to knock off a 7-11. Therefore, it should not allow them to obstruct, steal evidence, destroy evidence or dupe others out of their hard earned dollars. If their actions are illegal, I want them charged. Playing on the publics sentiment to break the law should be taken into account if any sentencing is due.

I reckon they are glad that obnoxious aint illegal

The only thing I can think is that upscale establishments can offer privacy and some media protection.

The Days Inn or Holiday Inn, Applebees and Chili's - they're all just very public places.

so can a private home...there are still some out there that would offer---they could find it if the wanted to----as for the meal ticket? room service???? that would be private and then media would be out.....

Applebees & Chillis offer pick up service...one of their atty companions could have picked up......

jmo

If you are speaking to me let me clarify. When I speak of what they have earned, I do not mean financially. I mean any punishment they have worked so hard to earn, wearing stripes and making little rocks out of big rocks in the local hoosegow that our taxes support.

I do not want sentiment to decide if they are arrested. Just the facts and the law. The grieving grandparent excuse does not allow for them to knock off a 7-11. Therefore, it should not allow them to obstruct, steal evidence, destroy evidence or dupe others out of their hard earned dollars. If their actions are illegal, I want them charged. Playing on the publics sentiment to break the law should be taken into account if any sentencing is due.

I reckon they are glad that obnoxious aint illegal

No, I wasn't speaking to you, just in general to those who dislike our opinion.
I agree with you wholeheartedly that the Anthony parents should be judged on fact alone. If fact is not enough then let them go on their merry way.

The very fact that charges are being considered means they have done something that appears to be illegal. In other cases, we have seen that prosecutors are usually loathe to charge parents with anything because it drums up sympathy for the family and may backfire into a jury letting their prime target, the murderer go. I suspect that is what will happen here, they will decide against charging the Anthonys in order to avoid losing big fish Casey. But we'll see. Maybe they could delay charging the Anthonys until after Casey's trial, if ever.

Where is the proof they got any "blood money"? Oh that's right, rumor and gossip is enough.

they get money for pics and stuff...there has been a book offer and CA confirmed that yes she was going to write one about how to find missing children...

Blood money is out there---doesn't need gossip or rumor to back it up--look at the past...there is money out there for this case waiting....just review the past cases...you don't go from fretting over a mortgage payment to just sitting fine and dandy---money is coming in --- from WHERE?

jmo

so can a private home...there are still some out there that would offer---they could find it if the wanted to----as for the meal ticket? room service???? that would be private and then media would be out.....

Applebees & Chillis offer pick up service...one of their atty companions could have picked up......

jmo

Right, and if they went to the Ritz because they were concerned about security and privacy, then they would not have gone to the lush dining room. They would have had room service or delivery as you suggest.

Don't complain that the swimming pool is too cold then jump in.

You know, this is ridiculous. We have a pack of people from the grandparents to the attorneys, to the "experts" like Lee all feasting on the bones of a dead child and people want to attack those of us who have our eyes open to this flea circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckycott