Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What my best friend would say about me...

he/she would say that i am extremely outspoken. they would tell you that i am a 'mom' to everyone. i have been since i was a little kid. it has always been in my blood. he/she would also say that i have the coolest daughter in the entire world. why? because it's true!
My most prominent memory...

hands down, the moment i found out that i was going to be a mom. it was completely unexpected, and i'll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been. not once have i ever questioned that, nor have i doubted the wonderful feeling it is to be a parent.
On my coffee table you will find...

a couple of my daughter's books, the tv remote, and a plastic wrapper from a freezer pop.

BUT also put this....sorry, I saw the other first and kinda jumped the gun!

Help me out here please...

5) On July 22, 2008, Detective Edwards submitted a Blackberry 8300 cellular
phone belonging to Anthony Lazarro
to the Computer Crimes Lab for the purpose
of extracting any data available. A separate report was prepared and submitted
to Detective Melich.

No mention of Casey's Blackberry, but AL's Blackberry. Is this code she was giving LA in regards to her missing SIM card on the jailhouse calls? Is AL the missing SIM Card?
Sorry, might be reading into weirdo-land Casey Code...

Also...

10) A search warrant authored and obtained by this writer on July 29, 2008 for
the purpose of listening to and archiving voice mail messages as well as SMS
messages incoming to Casey Anthony's Nokia cell phone. An attempt was made
later that same day to execute the warrant, however the phone service had since
been discontinued and access was not possible.

No mention of Casey owning her own Blackberry.

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PMdat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

[B]File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM[/B]http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

How were both searches done at the same time? If this is indeed true it shows premeditation at the least.

Help me out here please...

5) On July 22, 2008, Detective Edwards submitted a Blackberry 8300 cellular
phone belonging to Anthony Lazarro
to the Computer Crimes Lab for the purpose
of extracting any data available. A separate report was prepared and submitted
to Detective Melich.

No mention of Casey's Blackberry, but AL's Blackberry. Is this code she was giving LA in regards to her missing SIM card on the jailhouse calls? Is AL the missing SIM Card?
Sorry, might be reading into weirdo-land Casey Code...

From the interview with AL, I think they asked him if they could download the pictures he took of Caylee with his phone, so maybe that is why it was submitted into evidence.

Have Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children Yes; Not now but someday

Those were Casey's Answers on her cupid profile!!!!

No, those where her answers to what she was looking for in a man.

Have Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of Children Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children Yes; Not now but someday

Those were Casey's Answers on her cupid profile!!!!

Read it carefully - as I recall, those were in the section on what type of person she's looking for, not herself.

Have any of you ever heard of pressured speech? It's found in people with some disorders such as ADD and bipolar. You know those people who just rattle on and on without taking a breath about every microscopic detail? That's pressured speech and a lot of her entries on that cupid page remind me of it. Such as the entry about shellfish allergies. Too much information.

I saw that on there, too. It's so chilling to think she had that on her computer, as it really promotes a cowardly way of thinking.

I respectfully disagree. When you look at the statement in regards to the Casey/Caylee investigation it may incidate cowardness. But I think this statement is referring when you dwell on something over and over again and it begins to take over you so much that you can't get passed it and onto better things. It is Tupac's way of saying, "God can't give you anything new until you let go of what you are holding onto."

She just never fails to disgust me. I just can't wait until she's where she belongs! Each day this drags on, my heart hurts even more knowing sweet Caylee is out there somewhere and that pathetic excuse for a mother is not behind bars.

I don't post very often, but read every day. These latest docs just break my heart. I just don't understand the evil that exists in this world, and once again I'm sitting at work crying for this poor little girl. :shakehead:

Agreed. Casey was laying it on mighty thick, I have to question who is she trying to convince prospective dates or herself? Ultimately I got no sense of who she really is as she leaves the impression that she loves everyone and everything :rolleyes:. I mean she won't even let a little allergy to shellfish get in the way of trying something new, because hey, the love of her life might be a fisherman by the name of Gorton. I think that impression that she is comsumately amiable is telling.

:rotfl:

The more I think about Casey's man habit, the more I wonder when/if she ran into our Beba/ZG's boyfriend? Wasn't it him that wouldn't give LE his phone records? I sure don't mean for this to point fingers. I'm speculating that if Casey met him and fancied him, she may have been on the search to see who his girlfriend is.

Casey - Self destructing before our eyes.

I respectfully disagree. When you look at the statement in regards to the Casey/Caylee investigation it may incidate cowardness. But I think this statement is referring when you dwell on something over and over again and it begins to take over you so much that you can't get passed it and onto better things. It is Tupac's way of saying, "God can't give you anything new until you let go of what you are holding onto."

Right but I would think that refers to things that are out of your control, or things that get you down because you're a good person trying to do the right thing in a hard world...NOT someone who killed their kid and is looking for an excuse to get away with it without consequences or remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus