Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother can't watch Caylee because she hurt her neck while landscaping with her father that weekend, she tells nyitaliano3.

She told nyitaliano3 she can't drop Caylee off with her nanny until that person gets home.

During the course of their converstation, she tells nyitaliano3 the nanny has been delayed because of traffic, a stop at the store and to pick up her dog from old roomates in Ovideo.

She may just be talking about one of her friends as being the babysitter - maybe Amy or someone.

Ok so on the computer forensics info I got 5 people I haven't heard of before

E.J. Baker
S. Jarrett
Nate
Ray
Brett

Anyone have anything on them??

I call my kids 'crumb snatchers' but in a loving way :)

See I think there is a big difference between rugrats, crumb snatchers, Monsters(which I call my kiddo's mommy's little monsters)and SNOT HEAD sorry but to me it's different. It's like calling them heads or something. JMO of course..endearing nicknames are cute but SNOT HEAD to me is NOT cute. I would also never refer to my kids as offspring..they are my children, my world. It appauls me.

The image is disturbing of a little girl looking at a lynched teddy bear...what is important and of interest is the visual and the date that she put it on her computer. I don't think that it is simply a stance against the DP. Casey does not strike me as a person that would have any interest in politics and civic issues.
I think she had some sort of other sick stuff in the forefront of her mind and the detectives obviously do to.

jmho.

Not disagreeing but say one of her men was into politics then she would of course be too. Also on her cupid profile she mentions she was a democrat which would normally be the party that takes this stance.

You gotta drink along with it, I have had my share of party days, LOL

Wouldn't that just put you to sleep or in a "Karen Ann Quinlan" type of vegatative state? It is a tranquilizer ... I would imagine if used in a recreational situation would be to ease coming off acid, ecstasy or coming down from cocaine or something.

I cannot imagine the high energy needed to go clubbing or stayingout all night would include xanax. I've taken it in medicinal ways ..... and cannot imagine it being considered a "high"

Now to make the child sleep yes, but to drink with it = snoresville ! Doesnt seem to fit to me.

Kathy

E.J. Baker
S. Jarrett
Nate
Ray
Brett

I'm really interested in who E. J. Baker is. YM requested a specific keyword search on him, it says. Why?

It was also in the report above that that she first looked up the name in Oct. 07.

So Casey looked up ZFG as far back as Oct 07".. wow....can you direct me to where I can read that pretty please...I am so trying to keep up here..but with a 3 year old and 5 month old it is hard..
TIA :blowkiss:

Why do people (LE-prosecution) kill people (Casey), who kill people (Caylee), to show people that to kill people is bad?

That looks pretty cut and dry to me.

liltigtress :clap::clap::clap:. Best post of the day!

E.J. Baker
S. Jarrett
Nate
Ray
Brett

In one of the video clips of Cindy (the new ones), she tells law enforcement Caylee's father's name is Eric and can't remember the last name. Might be the E.J. but I am not sure.

Wow..so she could have actually found her way back then? And what ..kind of stalked this women out over the last year??

Creepy...

I'm still sensing a male Casey may have been interested in.

Remember these words.. "I'm a spiteful !"

If this ZG unknowingly was even at one point seeing someone that dumped Casey....

See how that looks?

It looks like ZG is a specific target.

"The kid"..."the snotthead"..."the offspring"....yea, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think she's a loving mother...

Not disagreeing but say one of her men was into politics then she would of course be too. Also on her cupid profile she mentions she was a democrat which would normally be the party that takes this stance.

Didn't WW say they were talking politics while together? I seem to recall that in his interview with LE..I'll check though.

Maybe BOTH!

Xanex seems like a lousy party drug, to me, BTW.

Former party girl here. Taking Xanax with my liquor always allowed me to drink more, which was my true drug of choice (and from the pics I've seen, seemed to be Casey's as well). Convenient way to knock out a todller, evidently, too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member