Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had friends do xanax and drink at the same time...and the next day they remember nothing! Absolutely nothing from the night before! Wonder if she really doesn't remember what happened to Caylee.

Could she have gotten up with a blank memory of the night before, forgetting she put Caylee in the trunk and thinking she left her with Cindy?

And then started noticing an odor coming from her car...

I think I just made myself physically sick.

could be one of two things IMO.

1 - she was trying to leave that info on the computer to prove she was looking for ZFG.

2 - She really was looking for a ZFG for some reason.

It does not make any sense at ALL to give the name of someone that actually exists in her area. AT ALL.

Nor does it make sense to take the cops to her "office" at Universal. NOTHING this woman does makes sense. She is not a smart criminal.

How bright is it to insist that she confided in her friends "Juliet Lewis" and "Jeff Hopkins" who "currently work with her at Universal? How much sense does it make to tell LE that she and "Jeff Hopkins" shared a Nanny?

She's like the bank robber in LA who showed his ID to the teller, when he asked for the cash. DUMB!

In Ricardo's interview, he said that Casey said whenever Caylee wasn't around she was either with Cindy or Zani. He also said that he asked her was Zani stood for and she said Zenita(this is how its spelled in the interview) and this was back from when they starting dating in February 08.

So she mentioned the name with Ricardo and Anthony R, anyone else?

For the search made on July 16th, it was most likely Cindy looking it up because Casey was with the detectives that day going to Universal, etc.

What I got from the PC files - one she looked for a Zenaida on reunion.com - now why would she look for a Zenaida on reunion.com? To hook up from someone from school? doubtful

Also telling is that she was on Cupid.com - she had a love profile (ahhhhhhhh) how sweet right? Ummmmm, well, looks like she met many men that way

The searches from the PC memory, very telling - what people don't understand, a computer is NEVER wiped clean, never - you can pull information from the computers memory sticks - it's stuck there, forever (I used to do this for my Dad in his investigation business - I was able to pull emails from both a cleaned out inbox and a web email account, plus emails through a dating site- caught a city employee having an affair with another city employee and giving bonuses)

IIRC someone said KC did go to school w/someone w/firsrt name Zenaida..

Wouldn't that be ironic if the A's got no money for a movie/book deal yet ZG got it all for it being her own story?

You forget that she was "inventing" herself as a person she thought others would be attracted to. Most people would have run the other direction had she truely told the truth about herself! Such as, single female. Hates my own daughter enough to kill her. Call me for a good time!

How about, "I'm the life of every party, but lock up the steak knives."

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

?????

OMG

If she really spent this much time planning this you think she would have done a better job covering her tracks

I respectfully disagree. When you look at the statement in regards to the Casey/Caylee investigation it may incidate cowardness. But I think this statement is referring when you dwell on something over and over again and it begins to take over you so much that you can't get passed it and onto better things. It is Tupac's way of saying, "God can't give you anything new until you let go of what you are holding onto."

No offense but, Tupac and God seem to be worlds away. Therefore, I really think he means exactly what he says he means.

Read it carefully - as I recall, those were in the section on what type of person she's looking for, not herself.

Have any of you ever heard of pressured speech? It's found in people with some disorders such as ADD and bipolar. You know those people who just rattle on and on without taking a breath about every microscopic detail? That's pressured speech and a lot of her entries on that cupid page remind me of it. Such as the entry about shellfish allergies. Too much information.

She's not bipolar. IMHO she's at least two Axis II disorders (personality disorders).

The more I think about Casey's man habit, the more I wonder when/if she ran into our Beba/ZG's boyfriend? Wasn't it him that wouldn't give LE his phone records? I sure don't mean for this to point fingers. I'm speculating that if Casey met him and fancied him, she may have been on the search to see who his girlfriend is.

Casey - Self destructing before our eyes.

I think it's simpler. I think she heard or saw the name at the Sawgrass, and thought, "Why not?"

I think it's simpler. I think she heard or saw the name at the Sawgrass, and thought, "Why not?"

You know what's weird? :waitasec: It almost feels like Casey was stalking her. Casey told Lee that she was "staking out" the apartments, almost as if to cover her arse if someone actually saw her doing just that.

Nor does it make sense to take the cops to her "office" at Universal. NOTHING this woman does makes sense. She is not a smart criminal.

How bright is it to insist that she confided in her friends "Juliet Lewis" and "Jeff Hopkins" who "currently work with her at Universal? How much sense does it make to tell LE that she and "Jeff Hopkins" shared a Nanny?

She's like the bank robber in LA who showed his ID to the teller, when he asked for the cash. DUMB!

I agree,

She gave LE a "TON" of info that she had to have known was going to be proven false.

She doesn't care though - she lives in the moment

She tells a Lie to cover herself for THAT MOMENT

She figures that when LE finds out that she was lying she will just tell them another lie

She has been doing this her entire life & her parents & moronic friends have let her get away with it

I think Casey told her parents & friends years ago that she had a Nanny named Zanny but offcourse this was a lie

When she had to come of with a Nanny & finally produce her ZG was the perfect sap

Zanny - Zenaida?

Anybody with a Z in their name

Could she have gotten up with a blank memory of the night before, forgetting she put Caylee in the trunk and thinking she left her with Cindy?

And then started noticing an odor coming from her car...

I think I just made myself physically sick.

That's a possibility. Then what? She takes her outta the trunk and hides her somewhere? I think if KC did accidentally kill Caylee she would have known it would be in her best interests to fess up. IMO she killed Caylee in a way so heinous she knew she was better off stalling. I think all KC has been doing is stalling. I don't think she wants them to find Caylee until she is a skeleton.

The fact she seems to have intentionally targeted ZG is excellent for Z's case IMO. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell