Casey's PC Files!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Ricardo's interview, he said that Casey said whenever Caylee wasn't around she was either with Cindy or Zani. He also said that he asked her was Zani stood for and she said Zenita(this is how its spelled in the interview) and this was back from when they starting dating in February 08.

So she mentioned the name with Ricardo and Anthony R, anyone else?

For the search made on July 16th, it was most likely Cindy looking it up because Casey was with the detectives that day going to Universal, etc.

But, why would anyone look her up last October?

Eric (Baker?) is who CA said fathered Caylee. He's dead, too, like two of the other "fathers."

Got it. I guess he was just looking for more background info on him or if he's still alive or why he didn't want Caylee or if Casey was keeping Caylee from him or something.

I think Casey told her parents & friends years ago that she had a Nanny named Zanny but offcourse this was a lie

When she had to come of with a Nanny & finally produce her ZG was the perfect sap

Zanny - Zenaida?

Anybody with a Z in their name

You prolly have the solution to the riddle, here.

But, why would anyone look her up last October?

My only thought is that there was a neighbor mentioned with this name. Maybe in October it was an innocent look up info on a friend thing. Surely she hasn't planned this since last October. I think she used the name now because it would fit. You know it started with "Z" LOL This girl, I tell ya! I would love to hang with her for one day!:furious:

The interview with Cindy Anthony that was just released on who the father is, she said his name was Eric. He was a one night stand. I have seen an Eric B.show up several different places through all of this. Could this be Caylee's father?

That's a possibility. Then what? She takes her outta the trunk and hides her somewhere? I think if KC did accidentally kill Caylee she would have known it would be in her best interests to fess up. IMO she killed Caylee in a way so heinous she knew she was better off stalling. I think all KC has been doing is stalling. I don't think she wants them to find Caylee until she is a skeleton.

The fact she seems to have intentionally targeted ZG is excellent for Z's case IMO. Good.

KC has never taken, nor has she been asked to take, responsibility in her life. I think she'd cover up and accident, too.

But, these Zanny searches cast a whole new light on things.

BTW-- Do you think LP is still reading us? Hope so! So, he can get our ideas to the cop shop.

that "why do people...." saying was in 'button' form in that icons157 photobucket acct, but no picture like this, just like on a myspace icon button....

From Casey's Cupid profile

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...

i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble.

hmmmm...

The interview with Cindy Anthony that was just released on who the father is, she said his name was Eric. He was a one night stand. I have seen an Eric Baker show up several different places through all of this. Could this be Caylee's father?

As they say anything is possible, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

I can't see any other explanation. Caylee was still accounted for.

I think Cindy saying that Casey and Caylee were spending more and more nights away from home got Cindy to thinking about her saying they were sleeping at the nanny's... and I do think it possible Cindy did all the searching for Zany, Zannie, Zeneida, etc. I think she might have been trying to find out who the nanny was to feel better about where Casey was taking and spending so much time with Caylee at. We don't know but what Cindy may have been trying to get info out of Caylee and beginning to ask her questions when she obviously wasn't having much luck finding the Zanni and we don't know what Caylee might have said that then led up to the big fight on the 15th.

Yeah but either way she's saying she doesn't want kids right now
she's saying she doesn't want anymore RIGHT NOW not that she doesn't in the future! I don't think you can take anything from that at all. I don't want anymore kids either so does that make me a bad parent to the ones I have? NO!

Could she have gotten up with a blank memory of the night before, forgetting she put Caylee in the trunk and thinking she left her with Cindy?

And then started noticing an odor coming from her car...

I think I just made myself physically sick.

Right....but the only problem with their new story is that if Caylee was "sold" in PR....Casey wouldn't have to steal from her friends and family on a constant basis. she would be financially set.

That is an anti-dp phrase, I have bumper stickers and buttons that say "WHy do we kill people who kill people to show killing is wrong. I can't speak for everyone who is against the death penalty of course, but it is my experience that most anti-dp people are also involved in peace and social justice work and feel that killing ANY person is wrong...that would include your daughter. Just my anti-dp opinion, of course!

I am also anti-dp and have a t-shirt with this saying on it. True, we can't speak for everyone who is anti-dp but there is a typical model ya know. Most anti-dp people I know are also into civil rights, animal rights, anti-war, environmentalists. My mom says we are all "modern day hippies". Remember what JG said about KC being like a chameleon, adopting preferences and such from whoever she was with in an attempt to fit in? This is what I think is going on. IMO KC just doesn't have enough heart to be into such causes. Either that or she is just trying to save her own @ss for what she did to her own daughter:mad:

She's not bipolar. IMHO she's at least two Axis II disorders (personality disorders).

I didn't say she was bipolar or ADD. I certainly don't diagnose people and if I did, it wouldn't be based on what I read or saw on TV. Pressured speech shows up in a number of disorders. Most of us know at least one person who does this - the people who leave everyone around them with eyes glazed over.

A couple of her male friends also mentioned how much she talks. WW I think it was even said she annoyed other people with her constant yakking but not him.

I just thought it was interesting that she'd go into all these unnecessary details on something like a dating site profile. But then she does the same thing with her convoluted lies too.

Thanks for pointing that out, I musta read too fast the first time.....;0)

Intresting that a myspace search was ran on the home 'puter on 6-12-08 @ 11:15 PM for zanaida.....

Wonder if we know where KC was that night??

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a snippet from a timeline I am putting together. This is what I have so far for June 12th. (If you guys see anything wrong in it let me know!)

June 12th - 6:21 am Casey sends myspace to BS.
6:41 am Casey myspaces Jeff Hopkins (Fusion poster was here)you guys should definitely check it out! cover is only $5. there’s going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn’t miss! hope to see you out there!
8:41 am Casey myspaces
9:14 am Casey myspaces (not sure to who): so i’m thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my MySpace page. i’d love to see you out there!
Casey and Caylee went with AL to the mall to promote a hip hop showcase at Fusion. RM leaves for Tampa overnight. Troy in DC.
3:44 pm Casey sends myspace message to BS.
6:54 pm Casey myspaces
7:54 pm Casey myspaces (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
8:14 pm Casey myspaces
10:24 pm Casey text messages AH: "I'm getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I'll call you back in a bit!"

I think Cindy saying that Casey and Caylee were spending more and more nights away from home got Cindy to thinking about her saying they were sleeping at the nanny's... and I do think it possible Cindy did all the searching for Zany, Zannie, Zeneida, etc. I think she might have been trying to find out who the nanny was to feel better about where Casey was taking and spending so much time with Caylee at. We don't know but what Cindy may have been trying to get info out of Caylee and beginning to ask her questions when she obviously wasn't having much luck finding the Zanni and we don't know what Caylee might have said that then led up to the big fight on the 15th.

Yes, I think Cindy was doing some of these searches on the home 'puter...

odd we didn't get much info off the laptop......maybe it has lots of info LE can use for the yet to come charges.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10:24 pm Casey text messages AH: "I'm getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I'll call you back in a bit!"

Crazy thought from left field...could Casey have been a phone sex girl? Maybe the "blackberry she got from work" was for that purpose and she actually did lose it or misplace it on purpose? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew