Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the question is my fellow lovely WS'ers- Is this now finally Karma coming straight at Casey?

I'm undecided. I want to see what happens as a result of these being unsealed. I hope if anything this shows that the media SHOULDN'T pay her loads of $$$ for an interview, book or movie deal.

I thought someone was kidding earlier, but it's right there in black and white, Sims saying she overslept and that's why she wasn't at the deposition. Just WOW. This defense team wouldn't know tact if it bit them on the butt!

Going by her appearance in court, I think she overslept on most days!:crazy:

My God. I'm just getting to read the depos. But I sure hope to hell someone sends these precious little nuggets to Cindy, George and Lee. I think they should all know what precious has to say.

They wouldn't care - that family is so far gone - they are beyond seeing anything other than what they want to see. Casey will always be precious to them, Cindy will always have an excuse for her behavior. They will always protect her. It will never end.

So the question is my fellow lovely WS'ers- Is this now finally Karma coming straight at Casey?

I'm undecided. I want to see what happens as a result of these being unsealed. I hope if anything this shows that the media SHOULDN'T pay her loads of $$$ for an interview, book or movie deal.

I was thinking the same thing. The fact that these depos are being released is surely putting a big ole dent in any money FCA will be making in the future off interviews and such. This is her story coming out - slowly and surely - without her getting paid for it!:seeya:

Dr. Drew should be interesting tonight.

I went into this knowing what to expect, yet I was expecting so much MORE.
Big, big, sigh...

Thanks for posting the link to Dr Weitz's Deposition

Do we have a separate thread opened for this depo?

OCA was lying :liar: to the good doc...on pages 152-153 after she told him she worked at Universal/Kodak until March 2006 she tells him she worked for herself building websites and doing website work for friends
She also tells him she never left Caylee alone with George... Cindy stated George would babysit Caylee also..

And she has the nerve to say she felt a "lack of support" from her parents about what she had been doing with her life !!! WTF She wasn't doing anything with her life

After NOT graduating from high school Cindy was encouraging her to go to summer school to get that last 1/2 credit or whatever it was to graduate...Cindy also said she would help Casey if she wanted to enroll at Valencia college...

Oh boy, a discovery violation came up in the depo. Apparently Danziger said that he saw a high school diploma in what the defense gave him, and Judge Perry had to be called.

The thing that made me go what, though, is that Ashton at one point called Mason "Mr. Cheney," and Mason responds, "He changed my name." Oh my GOD how schoolyard, Mason! Cheney is your first name! Ashton didn't change anything! I can't, no I can believe that he focused, during a conversation about a discovery violation, on Ashton not calling him by his last name. Good Lord this defense is the pettiest defense I have ever seen!

:floorlaugh: !!!! I loooooove LDB, the worst thing about all this is we'll prolly NEVER hear from her again, and SHE is incredible.

But LDB was right. She does look fabulous. I'm completely jealous.

With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO

Casey's appeal has nothing to do with the release of her psych evals., they are two different animals.

Her appeal pertains to her convictions on lying to investigators.

Here's another good Burdick-zinger:

Dr. Weitz' deposition, page 171, Weitz is describing Casey describing George holding Caylee after "the incident", Casey's description of it all right down to George's wet shirt only, Caylee's t-shirt and shorts that are too small and a year old, and Burdick goes, "Did she notice the dead part, in addition?"

I mean, that's not funny, but that's funny.

I said it up thread, but I want to reiterate how glad I am that these depos are coming out! We now have Casey's word, through her bizarre psych docs, OUT THERE for the world to see. The value of the interview she is dying to give just took a big ole nose dive!

Bottom line. Psychologists are mandatory reporters. Did either psychologist make a report for investigation of the child sexual abuse of KC?

The law in Florida

Civil Lawsuits
In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/floridas-statute-of-limitations-of-sexual-abuse.html

Maybe he should have reported it? Not sure.

Here's another good Burdick-zinger:

Dr. Weitz' deposition, page 171, Weitz is describing Casey describing George holding Caylee after "the incident", Casey's description of it all right down to George's wet shirt only, Caylee's t-shirt and shorts that are too small and a year old, and Burdick goes, "Did she notice the dead part, in addition?"

I mean, that's not funny, but that's funny.

LOVE her, she doesn't miss a thing! And everyone knows liars throw in extra details to make their lies seem more believable.

On a side note, she and Cindy went on about the clothes Caylee was wearing being too small. I happen to think Caylee's clothes were changed at some point in Casey's car (why I don't know), and the ones in her car were older ones she kept in there. Also brings us back to the cryptic statement Casey made "they haven't even found her clothes yet". Makes me think the clothes she changed her out of were tossed somewhere.

Wow, from what I'm reading so far in Weitz's deposition, she had him totally snowed. Geez, it makes me want to vomit the stuff he believed like she wasn't a party girl and spent lots of time with Caylee. Yeah, right!

ETA: Then he says he's only reading this info out loud as reported by Casey, not as facts. Nice CYA there, Weitz.

ETA2: Oh geez. Have a barf bucket ready when you read this depostion. Seriously. I am gagging here on the stuff she said that I KNOW is isn't true. Just WOW at the lies and trying to snow Dr. Weitz. Maybe he wasn't as taken as I thought, but still. This deposition is vomit inducing.

I have the same sentiments

With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO

The documents being unsealed or remaining sealed would have no bearing on the appeal on the lying convictions. The appeals court would not look at those documents. The appeals court only looks at what was done in court and whether legal protocol was followed to arrive at the convictions on the lying charges.

The documents were sealed for a reason and now that reason no longer exists. The jury was seated and the trial is over. The appeals court is not interested in what is or is not contained in these documents.

Wait folks let's do an inventory shall we?

LDB- according to Ashton she got a promotion.

JA- now running for attorney general

JB- getting dumped by FCA for not securing a interview, book and movie deal

Simms- In all likelyhood getting stuck with having Casey live on her property

Mason- Now being stuck with being FCA's mouth piece and doing the impossible securing her a deal to make loads of $$$

Finally,

Miss Casey Anthony who did get away with murdering her daughter. BUT,
-Can't get anyone to give her loads of money for a book, interview and movie deal
-is stuck hiding away in what looks to be a trailer
-has had personal videos released (either by her own doing or that of a close friend) which only validated that she's still hated by all of the country
-just had her pysch evals released which further show her to be evil incarnate
-and the release of her evals only further the chance of her never getting to cash in on her "story"

Yup, I guess the universe does tend to unfold as it should ....

The law in Florida

Civil Lawsuits
In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/floridas-statute-of-limitations-of-sexual-abuse.html

Maybe he should have reported it? Not sure.
Yes, He should have reported it IMO. If Casey insinuated to him that she thought George was abusing Caylee, then the doctor indeed should have notified authorities. I wonder if he did? Doubtful.

ETA - Even if the victim is dead, he still should have reported it! JMHO!

I forgot that the OS had filed this motion. He didn't even have a hearing on it did he? :lol:

And we never go to see HHJP :HHJP: write :denied: on a DT motion arguing not to release the depo's :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84
Back