Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I got as far as the part where she goes in and out of denial, depending on whether she is lying or not, and really believes she works at Universal as she is walking up the hall, and - I can't take this <modsnip> anymore.
She was living an "aimless life' he says, in a daze, in the 31 days. Well not exactly, she took aim at Amy's bank account and cleaned it out. Sounds very focused to me.

Okay, I hope everyone does realize this was all planned before she talked with these docs, and was done so to get her out of the death penalty. IIRC, defense refused to have the State eval her for the murder charge, and refused to have anything that was cleverly crafted on their end (which you are reading now) challenged. Er go, plan to save her life by telling her to make up a horrible existence for some "mercy".

And, to further point out the obvious, abuse does not just end at any age, much less age 11. Geesh!

You're kidding right? :waitasec:

Well, yes and no.
I think the tables should be turned on all of the grifters. They played the entire world. Now I think somebody should answer. What better way than to try to hold the "real" killer accountable? It could get very interesting. You would see a blood bath.

I know that...and WE WSrs know that...but evidently the good doctor didn't bother to find out.

If, as the poster above stated, it was his job to take the information relayed....period...why is he making assumptions?

The doctor was paid to NOT find out, just there to regurgitate. ;)

Wine. I suggest wine.

IF I could tolerate the hard stuff, I'd suggest some Jack Daniels. All the whine from the defense team is more than I can handle. JD, please, straight up. :waiting:

The pair of "psychiatrists" remind me of the Pinellas Twelve - totally uninterested in the truth, the facts, and the real story behind the murder. :banghead:

Another JD, please.

Sleeves rolled up, I have had some worries about condemning this girl, this is what will decide which side of the fence I fall on. I am champing at the bit to see these evaluations and will send a copy to a good, respected colleague of mine for an opinion.
Please don't get me wrong, I hate what this b%t%h has done, I just want to believe that it MUST be a psychatric disturbance that caused this terrible behaviour

Against my better judgment I am participating now.

I am looking at the first pdf and all I see is a deposition, no actual eval. Are the evals attached? Were these 2 docs hired by the defense? I was hoping for the initial eval when Judge Strickland had the State evaluate her. I also would like to see actual evals, not depositions of what KC made up to tell some hired guns. jmo as usual

I think I'm at the part where Danziger is talking about the initial evaluation of her under Strickland's order, whether she is competent to proceed. He states he found her competent, but he was left in "puzzlement" over her demeanor. In a nutshell, she was not responding like someone whose child was missing and was now confined to prison. She acted as if she was discussing a "parking ticket".

I often questioned many times during the trial when this information came out why no charges were pressed against George. The reason is they didn't want him to have his day in court (the defense) to prove the allegations false.

That is my (sarcastic as it may be) point exactly.

Sleeves rolled up, I have had some worries about condemning this girl, this is what will decide which side of the fence I fall on. I am champing at the bit to see these evaluations and will send a copy to a good, respected colleague of mine for an opinion.
Please don't get me wrong, I hate what this b%t%h has done, I just want to believe that it MUST be a psychatric disturbance that caused this terrible behaviour

Sometimes there are just bad seeds in this world. They've existed since we invented the words 'bad' and 'seed'.

Soooooo are we to ASSume georgie porgie was driving the white pontiac when this accident might have happened and he kept the car all these years to FRAME she who killed her child x

Self-edited my own drivel. :)

Wow. I wonder if Cindy is going to come out and defend she and GA? Casey told Weitz her parents had a poor sexual relationship, which is I guess is why she was molested from 8 to 12 years old.

Oh and Lee picked up where dad left off, sexually abusing her from 12 to 15, but only touched her breasts during that time. Just wow.

Oh brother! How would FCA know what kind of sexual relationship her parents had?? Puleeese!!

IF I could tolerate the hard stuff, I'd suggest some Jack Daniels. All the whine from the defense team is more than I can handle. JD, please, straight up. :waiting:

The pair of "psychiatrists" remind me of the Pinellas Twelve - totally uninterested in the truth, the facts, and the real story behind the murder. :banghead:

Another JD, please.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a defense witness. The depo makes sense to me (from a defense point of view). Let the perp talk, validate, talk some more, validate. But never ask any follow up questions or dig a little deeper. That's why they're called Defense Psychiatrists. The goal is to never provide anything that the prosecution can use to convict the client (should they be called as witnesses). That's why the whole George killing Caylee is front and center.

While I would expect less, I certainly wouldn't expect more.

MOO

Mel

Remeber, In the end, the defense pulled both psychologists from its witness list after the prosecution successfully argued to have its own expert examine Casey as well. I think we would be reading a more informative depo from the prosecution vs. this defense nonsense.

BBM - part of me does, too, because, if not, evil truly does exist.

Kudos for the champ and not chomp,btw. :rocker:

Sometimes there are just bad seeds in this world. They've existed since we invented the words 'bad' and 'seed'.

They existed before the words were invented, that's why we needed to invent them. In my opinion, we're talking about the cream of the crop, the Master Bad Seed.

George hurt his knee at work, not in a car wreck. He got a workers comp settlement and got scammed out of it online...

But it says he was in a patrol car at the time, so it would have been a work related accident. Wish I knew how to check newspaper articles from that time. If a police cruiser was involved in an accident that resulted in a death, it would have been all over the news.

I'm still reading the first doc but what's difficult is that the Weitz doesn't say anything concretely...he kind of dances around things and tries to confuse them by making a statement and then saying "You know..." and contradicts it. I would think he would be making clear, concise, concrete statements and differentiate what FCA said in her own words and what he inferred as part of his evaluation. Frustrating!

Omg.....It's like Christmas!!!! Psych evaluations unsealed? Are you kidding me? I'm at work and can't read them and discuss with you guys. Can't wait to get home and read what you guys have had to say!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KryYo
Back