Casey's "Script" #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still think the real Script was started when KC went to jail the first time and was written some more when she got out of jail on bond. Don't member the word script being used until after she was out on bond. She also used the word in front of LE/FBI around the same time she said it in front of LP's man/nephew. Maybe they were all in the car or something. But I do know it never popped up until she changed the place from sawgrass to the park.

So--when she said she had to follow the script it was half truth. There was a script but it didn't come from ZG/kidnapper. Couldn't because there was no baby sitter but CA and KC----in her head with half truths-----KC was the nanny and CA and the nanny wrote a script and they all had to follow it.

The script:
ZG and her sister took the baby from the park.
Ga saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.
GA saw her and the gas cans on the 24th.
The memorial was scripted.
(these are just parts of the script)

Script=Coverup
Script versus the Truth
Yes, there was a script.

i think mamabear's gotten as close to the truth about the script here as any of us will.

Except, she never said this to LE. If it's true, she never gave them this information that might have saved her child. It's not true, as far as I can tell, but what kind of mother wouldn't tell the cops the REAL circumstances of her child's abduction? My guess, a mother whose child wasn't abducted, a mother who killed her child and wants to try to get away with it.

And, your guess is dead-on RIGHT!

The ONLY kind of mother who would act as KC has done is the perp.

I believe Casey told this Blanchard Park, Zanny/Sam story to LP's nephew wasn't it ? She was looking to impress her new love interest with a somewhat more favorable kidnapping story, she was held down with force as Caylee was violently ripped from her arms (I made up the violently ripped part). I wonder how she handles it now in jail with little to no prospects in the men department.

Yep! That was the story that she made up for him. :confused:

i have a migraine and the painkillers are giving me very dodgey vision so i'm having difficulty reading and can't go over all the threads (really sorry) ...... i'm also a little light headed so it might be the stupidest thing you've read yet - but - if the script was only for 30 days (is that right?) and zani said caylee would be back for her birthday, wth was casey supposed to do in the time between the two? wouldn't the script cover the full period of time and not just up until casey got caught?

btw don't worry, i'm not so far gone that i've forgotten that zani and the script never existed.

sorry for all the typos etc.

Yeah, you are confused for a reason. FIRST KC was supposed to lie to LE using the script for 30 days. THEN, somehow she was going to get Caylee back after 50 days. THEN, she went to all those parties and clubs, on Zanny's orders. Zanny somehow told her to go to all these places, get drunk, pole dance, bang guys, pee in the parking garage, and puke into the Great White Phone, without using a phone, email, text message, or snail mail.

You read KC's lies, you gotta wear a Dramamine patch. In fact, that's PROLLY where you got your migraine! From looking at strobing lies.

He sure did, when he was telling the "story" in the deposition, he took one hand and held down his other arm as if he was Casey and Zanny was oh so forcefully holding down her ONE arm while grabbing Caylee with the other. Or was it Samantha that grabbed Caylee ? Anyway he was quite dramatic when he retold the story, I don't know how he did it with a straight face !

Xanex the Nanex grabbed KC, and Sam took Caylee, I think. While the three kids stuffed teddy bears into KC's mouth, to keep her from calling for help.

Back from a "vacation"....lol

I think that the "script" was not 30 days but 55 days, as told by KC's password "timer55". I think KC gave herself 55 days to party like there was no tomorrow because she knew that she would have to produce Caylee for her birthday, which according to CA was 55 days from June 16.

Prolly right!

If JB and team are saying Casey is innocent, won't they have to try to "work" within the boundaries of this script? Or do you all think they'll say that she lied about the circumstances twice and this [add new story here] is what really happened? That wouldn't fly!!! What are they going to do with the script ~ Are they stuck with it, do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back