Casey's "Script" #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is neat to go back and read our post from early on. We have come a long way in this case. I feel like I have been a small part of Solving Criminal History. Thank You for that W/S.

hehe. oh geez, if I get a time out it may be worth it. I think she would lose it if she put it there for sure! *grabs purse and runs like heck*

Uh-huh! Thirty minutes, tops!

Here is the script.........got it from one of the nanny's kids.

Got the kid - You suck as a mother

You mission now is to:

Dance 'til you drop
Party 'til you puke
Dance at every stripper pole
Hump until you honk
Screw until you slip
Drink until drunk
Drug until dazed
Lie until laughable
Deceive all ditzes
Poke parents with slams

When you have completed all of these first articles of the mission, I will send more just as soon as I get these 5 kids under 5 years old back in this d*mn car.

The Nanny

I'm inclined to believe that the "Script" that was to be used for 30 days may have been misinterpeted.

I think KC was telling in "code" that Kaylee was overdosed.

The "Script" was a prescription that was filled for a 30 day supply.

Nurses, and people working in a pharmacy use the word "script" daily.

With CA being a nurse, KC probably used this term as well. Even if it was not with a particular medicine, the message being "Overdosed"

Any thoughts?

Except that KC used the "script" to rationalize her lies to LE. Sh said she was handed a "script" of answers to give to LE for 30 days.

Yeah.. they didn't buy it, either. :)

This case seems to be so dark sounding, Casey's "script", Jose's "forces out there", who knows what sinister things they will throw out there at trial. I can hardly wait to hear how they put an invisible nanny, her sister, and a script together to equal a major conspiracy against Casey...

Ok ... I too have thought that the "script" could likely mean just that. I also feel that CA had acess to plenty of meds. and or perscription athourity.

I have a friend that works in a doctors office who has no problem getting a script for just about anything, what she can't get a script for she has certainly dipped into the trial packs that pharm sales ppl give them to hand out to patients to try, or that cannot afford the high cost of some scripts. She herself has made a few mistakes (even with her own daughter) in dispencing the wrong med or wrong dosage.

What I'm driving at is that I think it it possible that CA could have done the same with her own family members. I can even see her going so far as telling KC ... it won't hurt her, just follow the "script". She is *afterall* the one who knows it all & can *fix* all of KC's *mistakes*

Could she (CA) be the *nanny* and the one who told KC to follow the *script* ?!?! She certainly is acting as if she has more to hide or at least more to loose being the bread winner in the fam. I wonder if she is protecting herself as much as she is protecting KC.

Just my thoughts here, opinions, no facts .... only me and 2 + 2 usually = 4

MDs and NPs can write scripts. CA is neither.

CA can't steal samples. She worked for an HHA, not a doctor. No samples. The drugs are delivered directly to the patient's homes by the pharmacies, for the RNs or LVNs to dispense.

CA wasn't a field nurse, either. She was a supervisor, working in the agency office.

Here is the script.........got it from one of the nanny's kids.

Got the kid - You suck as a mother

You mission now is to:

Dance 'til you drop
Party 'til you puke
Dance at every stripper pole
Hump until you honk
Screw until you slip
Drink until drunk
Drug until dazed
Lie until laughable
Deceive all ditzes
Poke parents with slams

When you have completed all of these first articles of the mission, I will send more just as soon as I get these 5 kids under 5 years old back in this d*mn car.

The Nanny

Don't forget pee on the floor of parking garages! :blowkiss:

Except that KC used the "script" to rationalize her lies to LE. Sh said she was handed a "script" of answers to give to LE for 30 days.

LOL - She didn't report her missing until day 31 - the script had already run out.

That's why she made up the Sawgrass story - without the script she was flummoxed.

LOL - She didn't report her missing until day 31 - the script had already run out.

That's why she made up the Sawgrass story - without the script she was flummoxed.

I think day 31 was when the script started.

Oh, we had a WHOLE thread with a scenario! The kids were beating KC into submission, with their full sippy cups, while Sam kidnapped Caylee. KCs knees got so bruised, she couldn't run after Sam. The kids run a toddler gang.

LOL! I remember that thread...the "Sippy-Cup Gang"! :crazy:

I believe Casey told this Blanchard Park, Zanny/Sam story to LP's nephew wasn't it ? She was looking to impress her new love interest with a somewhat more favorable kidnapping story, she was held down with force as Caylee was violently ripped from her arms (I made up the violently ripped part). I wonder how she handles it now in jail with little to no prospects in the men department.

I believe Casey told this Blanchard Park, Zanny/Sam story to LP's nephew wasn't it ? She was looking to impress her new love interest with a somewhat more favorable kidnapping story, she was held down with force as Caylee was violently ripped from her arms (I made up the violently ripped part). I wonder how she handles it now in jail with little to no prospects in the men department.

She evidently told Lee that one too, as he repeated it like it came directly from her.

i have a migraine and the painkillers are giving me very dodgey vision so i'm having difficulty reading and can't go over all the threads (really sorry) ...... i'm also a little light headed so it might be the stupidest thing you've read yet - but - if the script was only for 30 days (is that right?) and zani said caylee would be back for her birthday, wth was casey supposed to do in the time between the two? wouldn't the script cover the full period of time and not just up until casey got caught?

btw don't worry, i'm not so far gone that i've forgotten that zani and the script never existed.

sorry for all the typos etc.

I think she lies there at night planning the grand drama she will present from the stand, the pure white lilly, the most beautiful of victims, a single tear running down one perfect 10 cheek, to explain to the world who the real nanny is and how she was deceived by this evil queen of feind. If JB doesn't want her to have her moment of drama, she will drag herself to the stand pulling the chair he has her leg roped to. She's waited all her life for this starring moment and will not be cheated.

She evidently told Lee that one too, as he repeated it like it came directly from her.
He sure did, when he was telling the "story" in the deposition, he took one hand and held down his other arm as if he was Casey and Zanny was oh so forcefully holding down her ONE arm while grabbing Caylee with the other. Or was it Samantha that grabbed Caylee ? Anyway he was quite dramatic when he retold the story, I don't know how he did it with a straight face !

i have a migraine and the painkillers are giving me very dodgey vision so i'm having difficulty reading and can't go over all the threads (really sorry) ...... i'm also a little light headed so it might be the stupidest thing you've read yet - but - if the script was only for 30 days (is that right?) and zani said caylee would be back for her birthday, wth was casey supposed to do in the time between the two? wouldn't the script cover the full period of time and not just up until casey got caught?

btw don't worry, i'm not so far gone that i've forgotten that zani and the script never existed.

sorry for all the typos etc.
Painkillers or not, you bring up a valid question. From what I understand the script was for 30 days, and Caylee was supossed to be returned by her birthday. How the two connect...well, I don't think they do. Casey must be holding back part of the story, probably in an effort to protect what's left of her family...remember, Zanny and Sam are still out there !

Back from a "vacation"....lol

I think that the "script" was not 30 days but 55 days, as told by KC's password "timer55". I think KC gave herself 55 days to party like there was no tomorrow because she knew that she would have to produce Caylee for her birthday, which according to CA was 55 days from June 16.

I would love to know the excuses KC gave her teachers when she didn't do her homework...everything I've heard about her since ($4K stolen in "armed holdup", nannynapping at JBP, etc) all sound like escalating variations of an "a vicious little white dog attacked me from behind and ate my notebook which is why I couldn't do my assignment!" theme.

In my family you got laughed at and booted from the room with that kind of caca.

I still think the real Script was started when KC went to jail the first time and was written some more when she got out of jail on bond. Don't member the word script being used until after she was out on bond. She also used the word in front of LE/FBI around the same time she said it in front of LP's man/nephew. Maybe they were all in the car or something. But I do know it never popped up until she changed the place from sawgrass to the park.

So--when she said she had to follow the script it was half truth. There was a script but it didn't come from ZG/kidnapper. Couldn't because there was no baby sitter but CA and KC----in her head with half truths-----KC was the nanny and CA and the nanny wrote a script and they all had to follow it.

The script:
ZG and her sister took the baby from the park.
Ga saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.
GA saw her and the gas cans on the 24th.
The memorial was scripted.
(these are just parts of the script)

Script=Coverup
Script versus the Truth
Yes, there was a script.

Except, she never said this to LE. If it's true, she never gave them this information that might have saved her child. It's not true, as far as I can tell, but what kind of mother wouldn't tell the cops the REAL circumstances of her child's abduction? My guess, a mother whose child wasn't abducted, a mother who killed her child and wants to try to get away with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla
Back