Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no logical sense whatsoever. If it happened to me, if I had a seizure and something horrible happened to my child while I was incapacitated, I'd be screaming that from the rooftops....not hanging out at Blockbuster looking for movies to watch.

CA and GA want to hold on to the dimmest hope that their daughter is not a murderer

Here is FOX's version of what Cindy stated.

Parents: Casey Anthony Medical Condition May Have Contributed to Daughter's Death
Published September 08, 2011
FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/0...contributed-to-daughters-death/#ixzz1XNB4AlRg

NOTE: In the Fox article it states SOURCE - According to the previously reliable source who spoke to Fox, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures -- one while home on bond in 2008 and another while incarcerated between 2008 and 2011.

So now we hear that Casey "allegedly" had a seizure while home on bond and while in jail. :crazy:

There's nothing like the smell of a steaming pile in the morning. If this was a medical fact, it would have saved the enormous expense of 3 years of legal wrangling and incarceration, right? Further, it would be backed by medical records and professional opinions, right? Therefore we all could have been spared the dramatic (and apparently effective) narrative of the the defense opening statement, right? There is so much wrong with this latest version of the Anthony saga that I can't even begin to scratch the surface.

Meanwhile (because the NE often gets things right) we see the teflon KC has a rich man to keep her-at least until she runs through all of his money. :sick:

O.K. So I would RISK GETTING THE DEATH PENALTY if the death of my child could be explained as happening during a SEIZURE!! and my parents and my attorney would LET ME RISK THE DEATH PENALTY if they had or there existed REAL MEDICAL INFORMATION or the SLIGHTEST CHANCE where they could get ANY DOCTOR TO SAY I HAD A SEIZURE DISORDER -- Yeah, right, I don't need to know another thing about CA's latest spin..... this is beyond ridiculous. I wonder if the great Dr. Phil just took this as fact.....
IMO, MOO, etc.

Even if she did suffer from gran mal seizures it sure doesn't explain what happened after that.
Seriously! Do seizures make people slap three strips of duct tape over a child's mouth and dump the decomposing body in a swamp? I don't think so.

Just more ridiculous lies. Ugh.

A seizure disorder (Epilepsy) is considered a medical 'issue', not a mental health issue. I work with individuals who have seizures, I've seen all kinds including some where the person becomes violent but I've never encountered a person who can't tell fact from fiction because of a seizure. Casey has a mental health issue, there's no doubt about that...... Wonder if the good Dr corrected Cindy.

Wow more lies, what a shocker! Now I guess they are all going to try and play the sympathy card! Oh please! I wasn't just born yesterday and I ain't buying anymore of their BS.

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

According to the source, on the Dr. Phil show Cindy points to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated Casey while her child Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or as the source says, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."
For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom." -Geraldo

My gs is epileptic and he has continued doing activities on a gran mal and then the disorientation for awhile but, frankly I do not believe she has had any seizures and because seizures are kind of hard to get a reading I tend to believe her mother when reading cfca jailhouse letters came up with this idea. jmo

One of the most common drugs I have seen cause seizures in several people is Wellbutrin/Zyban. Maybe she was on an anti-D

my son has a friend that has terrible seizures. he is on DEPAKOTE which is for mental conditions I thought. Poor kid had one at our house and even though I was warned about his condition, it scared the breath from me! He does not remember anything after they are over. He asked if it happened again would i video it for him. i told him if im not too scared i will try. He was playing a game on the puter with my son and all of a sudden he started shaking and fell over on the floor. Scared my son half to death too. One thing that triggers them for this kid is staying up too late, and over tiredness, stress and drinking booze. Silly boy tried to get drunk for the 1st time and that is a major no-no. he will never be able to drink. i asked his mom who had them too when she was young how will he get to drive a car and she said they dont know. Really is sad.

A seizure disorder (Epilepsy) is considered a medical 'issue', not a mental health issue. I work with individuals who have seizures, I've seen all kinds including some where the person becomes violent but I've never encountered a person who can't tell fact from fiction because of a seizure. Casey has a mental health issue, there's no doubt about that...... Wonder if the good Dr corrected Cindy.

Thank you, puppyraiser. I just posted about this in the thread in the Parking Lot. My dad had epilepsy. He certainly never had an issue with telling the truth or deciphering between fact and fiction. As a matter of fact, during my "wilder days", he was pretty damn adept at telling the difference between the two.

Seriously, though, just wanted to say thanks for pointing out this is a medical issue, not a mental health issue.

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!

Just more bs from the "Anthony Spin Team" ...

MOO ...

Here is FOX's version of what Cindy stated.

Parents: Casey Anthony Medical Condition May Have Contributed to Daughter's Death
Published September 08, 2011
FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/0...contributed-to-daughters-death/#ixzz1XNB4AlRg

NOTE: In the Fox article it states SOURCE - According to the previously reliable source who spoke to Fox, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures -- one while home on bond in 2008 and another while incarcerated between 2008 and 2011.

So now we hear that Casey "allegedly" had a seizure while home on bond and while in jail. :crazy:

BBM-
Em, would this be the time she was video taped as she watched her murder victim's remains being located on Suburban? This isn't even good spin, this is just BS.

It makes no logical sense whatsoever. If it happened to me, if I had a seizure and something horrible happened to my child while I was incapacitated, I'd be screaming that from the rooftops....not hanging out at Blockbuster looking for movies to watch.

CA and GA want to hold on to the dimmest hope that their daughter is not a murderer
They know what she is.

Whatever....I guess chlorophyll must be the new anti-convulsant on the market!

Disgusting!!!

And this is why I hate the Anthony's...Lies upon lies...That they really think any of us are going to believe a word they have to say.
In My Very Strong Opinion this is a punch in the face of anyone who has these horrible seizure disorder's. IIRC I saw a show a long time ago that showed when people who have seizures have an MRI that is different from a person who dosen't have seizures. Cindy calls herself an RN? How scary is that?
I'm really so sorry for any of you or your loved ones who truely suffer this horrible disorder and have to hear or read of the Anthony's next outragous excuse.
The Anthony's do protest too much!

So, C____'s excuse for being a liar is that she has seizures.

What's her mother's excuse????

So, C____'s excuse for being a liar is that she has seizures.

What's her mother's excuse????

Excellent!!!!:woohoo:
I know I have heard and read others saying Cindy is/has been/ in denial. I have not seen any signs of denial from her or George. Defiance, yes. Denial, no.

I think THs were so stymied as to the family's bizarre behavior, they described it as denial. They just couldn't imagine any other explanation. What i saw was a family covering up a murder. Everything they did and said fit into that wormhole perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez