Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this a united DT and A's strategy? They tried the 'therapy' thing and it did not win sympathy and rehabilitate FCA so lets try the mental health seizures thing.

SODDI -> Ugly Coping -> Immature -> Therapy -> Seizures ->

I don't think you go to therapy just to prevent seizures ... so which is it?

So is this a united DT and A's strategy? They tried the 'therapy' thing and it did not win sympathy and rehabilitate FCA so lets try the mental health seizures thing.

SODDI -> Ugly Coping -> Immature -> Therapy -> Seizures ->

I don't think you go to therapy just to prevent seizures ... so which is it?

None of the above, it is alllllllll BS.:floorlaugh:

CA would rather she have a medical condition rather than a mental condition. A few years back CA told the felon's friend Ryan that she was a sociopath. She may have forgotten that because of the meds.

I have seen quite a few but never from one who was passed out. Usually the person having the seizure knows it's coming and yells out. That has been my experience. One person we were with had one right in front of a theater in NYC but he sat down first that's how we knew what was happening. I will say New Yorkers were very concerned, stopped and asked if we needed assistance. There was nothing anyone could do we just had to wait until he came out of it.

I don't think KC faked it. It could have been too much to drink which JG admitted, lack of sleep, which JG admitted and then Red Bull on top of it. Asking for trouble. Out on bail and in jail I'm assuming it would have been hard for her the recreate the same sceniaro. The hospital reports say they could find nothing wrong with KC. They kept her for testing so if she had a problem they would have found it, recommended a follow-up visit with a doctor and medication. None of that was done.

If the A's want us to believe this story they also have to accept the fact that the public will view them as irresponsible parents who would lie and obstruct justice just to keep their daughter from paying for her crime. Now they will have to live with it. jmo

I've witnessed two people having a seizure, one appeared 'asleep' sitting straight up in a chair and the other was a man sitting in a vehicle who had lost all of his 'motor' control, he was rocking back and forth, violently.

As far as KC having a seizure? JG told responding officers and medics that she had 'had quite a bit to drink the evening before'. I read somewhere before that alcohol toxicity or poisoning can cause symtoms that resemble a seizure. If that's the one and only she was reported to have, my bet is on the alcohol.

Cindy is flat out delusional and stupid to think that after spouting all her theories about decomp smell being nothing but a rotting pizza box, that ZFG is really the one who kidnapped Caylee and the whopper she was busted with, telling it on the stand and under oath, about being at home while she was clocked in on her computer at work? We all know what's she's doing, she's STILL trying to make people believe that KC didn't kill Caylee. Talk to hand Cindy, because the ears aren't listening. :floorlaugh:

And thank you LC for letting me 'jump off' your post.

Mexico can be a very nasty and dangerous place. I think she will fit right in as long as she is not staying in a secluded villa.

I think Whisperer is on to something with the panic attacks.

I think first "seizure" was probably just what hospital determined - too much alcohol and too much Red Bull (Red Bull is banned in a number of European countries).

Other "seizures" were probably panic attacks as Whisperer suggested.

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks yet I totally know the difference between fact and fiction. Although I'd like to live a a fantasy world and that would totally help with the panic attacks :). For me, when panic attacks set in, my heart skips beats, I find it hard to breath, I'm very confused (I call it stuck, for instance, if I'm in a supermarket choosing cookies, I get so confused, I can't move for a long period of time, just stare at the many choices of cookies), I get sweaty and just want to cry and sometimes do. Big difference from FCA. I'm not really sure about the different types of panic attacks but that is what I know and experience. Are seizures common with panic attacks? I'm not being snarky, I'd like to know :)

If you are on probation, you are not allowed of the same county or State of where you reside? Or is this just up to the probation officer? The probation officer will probably make exceptions for her.

i was thinking the same thing. mexico is very dangerous right now. good luck case! nice knowin ya! NOT!

Looks like it is about time for all the media blitz. We have the felon's parents knocking it out of the park with a two segment interview and a huge paycheck. We have the felon sharing her bikini pics from yesteryear bring in some chump change. Her enablers are hoping for lots more of the chump change to accumulate to beat out the parent's payday.

Follow the money!

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks yet I totally know the difference between fact and fiction. Although I'd like to live a a fantasy world and that would totally help with the panic attacks :). For me, when panic attacks set in, my heart skips beats, I find it hard to breath, I'm very confused (I call it stuck, for instance, if I'm in a supermarket choosing cookies, I get so confused, I can't move for a long period of time, just stare at the many choices of cookies), I get sweaty and just want to cry and sometimes do. Big difference from FCA. I'm not really sure about the different types of panic attacks but that is what I know and experience. Are seizures common with panic attacks? I'm not being snarky, I'd like to know :)

I doubt it..

If you are on probation, you are not allowed of the same county or State of where you reside? Or is this just up to the probation officer? The probation officer will probably make exceptions for her.

That's right. I forgot that.

In the simple task of tuning into this we are boosting ratings. That is the sole reason they are appearing. By boosting the rating we justify giving more money for more appearances. We create their celebrity, and on this they thrive. I work hard for my money, I'll be damned if I help these creatures to sit back and do nothing but swim with dolphins and tell fairy tales on television. I'd rather read Mother Goose.

BBM. Not necessarily so. Unless you're a Neilson family, your viewing or not viewing doesn't matter a bit on any level. I wish it were as simple as not tuning your tv set to that channel, but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

I have never heard that Mare but do not know for sure. I also doubt it.

After reading the felon's letters this morning, she is describing what possible is an anxiety disorder. As a narcissist she expresses major concern with her body. Since she obviously has high anxiety and is a drama queen, she tells everyone she has had seizures. What she describes in her letters are nervous-related problems, not seizures. She is neurotic...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4