Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, could Cindy be doing this just to mess with Casey? I mean first a seizure and now a tumor? That is just beyond insane unless Cindy is smiling inside because she knows Casey is having fits over her mother's continued idiotic excuses for what she did. Maybe even more, it's her way of saying, you and I both know what really happened. It's her way of sticking it to Casey even more. That or Cindy's just plum insane and needs to be hugging herself with a cozy white jacket in a nicely padded room somewhere...

You could be on to something here.

Maybe, next, FKC could have some horribly contagious disease. Anyone who gets too close to her is at risk, especially men who have sex with her. She also has a permanent case of H1N1, but doesn't always show symptoms.

CA seemed to delight in telling FKC's friends bad things about her. Maybe this is her version of that, just on a larger scale.

Anybody going to record Dr. Phil? I kinda don't want watch, can't watch, but can't help myself from looking :) I just don't want to add the Dr. Phil's ratings over this.

Then go to your local pub and ask them to turn it on for the masses.

You'll undoubtedly need to be drinking (heavily) as you watch the Anthonys' newest round of lies, anyway. ;)

It's gone from psychological damage from molestation, to seizures, to now a brain tumor. Someone here mentioned that aliens will be the next excuse. I think they might be right.

you calling me? yip yip

It's gone from psychological damage from molestation, to seizures, to now a brain tumor. Someone here mentioned that aliens will be the next excuse. I think they might be right.

Yep, despite the results of extensive testing to the contrary....

GA: My daughter was in there for two days they ran every test they could possibly run...... She had nothing.

"Doctor" Cindy has exposed the root cause of her daughter's actions as seizures brought on by a brain tumor.

DoctorGranny.jpg

Isn't she the same one that got on the witness stand and said chloroform in bamboo was making her dogs sick?

"Doctor" Cindy has exposed the root cause of her daughter's actions as seizures brought on by a brain tumor.

DoctorGranny.jpg

Isn't she the same one that got on the witness stand and said chloroform in bamboo was making her dogs sick?

and that's not all she said...searched bamboo and ended up in the search field "how to make chloroform"

DoctorGranny.jpg

...and these folks wonder why no one will employ them? Well, okay, maybe they don't wonder...maybe they just don't care.

and that's not all she said...searched bamboo and ended up in the search field "how to make chloroform"

... with a pop up skateboarder that's no doubt going to break his neck :floorlaugh: I shouldn't laugh at the skateboarder's misfortune. Sorry.

DoctorGranny.jpg

Wasn't that lady accused of smoking to many crawdads one time?:floorlaugh:

Perhaps CA can parlay that into a defense?

Of course CA could try to parlay salmon patties into a defense. But never mind.

Smokin Crawdads. LOL

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4e2k_hippies-in-beverly-hillbillies-epis_fun"]Dailymotion - Hippies in Beverly Hillbillies episode (1967) - une vidéo Funny[/ame]

Referring back to lauriej's heroic efforts in going through the 123 pages of transcript of GA's interview.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7117264&postcount=1081"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08[/ame]

I just think CA had so much control about what went on in the family unit that GA couldn't even tell his version of the seizure properly to the police. He didn't tell the police that he wasn't living at home at that time, he just said he arrived at the hospital later. He asked Casey if Caylee was OK and she says yes Jesse has her. In Jesse's interview he says that he hadn't seen Caylee all weekend. Where was Caylee? Oh, I think I've heard that question before.

This interview with George was at the end of June 2008 and he and CA were already fabricating all their theories about the other people took Caylee. Leonard had even told Jesse to watch his back because the A's were talking about Jesse drowning Caylee in the pool. Wow, I really admire the detectives that have to get this stuff straight in order to get it before the courts.

anyone know of a source besides lee and leonard who talked about a fight on the 15th?

i mean, what source do we believe the most about when she left the house with caylee? lee, leonard, george, casey, cindy...:doh: i'm so confused...
On the Record w/ Greta - Tuesday, August 12, 2008
MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE:
But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

DoctorGranny.jpg

That and chlorophyl was making one of the dogs sleep too much! Seriously...whateva! :nuts::nuts:

Sometimes I wonder just how crazy Cindy's and Casey's relationship was and how wacked out they were as individuals.

I think George wonders about that to.

I would not doubt he repeats his story on Dr. Phil of praying it was not Casey or Caylee in the trunk when he opens it. He has told that story to the detectives on video, he told it in his deposition and he told it in court and nobody bothered to ask him why he thought it might be Casey in the trunk. He knew that car had been in the tow lot for 2 weeks when he went there. He knew Cindy had been talking to Casey.

The only way that makes sense is if he did not believe Cindy had been talking to Casey and thought Cindy might have killed them.

Why hasn't anyone bothered to ask him why he thought it might be Casey in that trunk?

Why does he keep repeating the story word for word? Does he want someone to ask?

It's not a tumor ;)!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm just wondering where is the hysterical Cindy who was on the stand? The Cindy who I almost felt sorry for, during her Academy Award winning performance. The one who was so grief stricken she could barely testify and hold her head up, the one who I thought had maybe seen the light! She seems pretty composed during this interview, at least from what i've seen. I'm sure she'll shed a tear or two, but not for the right reasons.

Then go to your local pub and ask them to turn it on for the masses.

You'll undoubtedly need to be drinking (heavily) as you watch the Anthonys' newest round of lies, anyway. ;)

HAH - I never thought of that! Been here over a year and there's a pub right across the street. Of course I'd prolly drink myself into oblivion watching Dr. P and get hit by a bus walking home.

Nah -- I better stay home ;)

A tumor huh? I wonder if CFCMA is getting treatment for that, along with her seizures. I'm thinking that Danny Schuler and Cindy Anthony get together - they certainly have enough excuses for their "loved ones".

For those who haven't followed the Diane Schuler accident (where she got drunk and killed 8 people) - Danny has every excuse in the book...from diabetes, an absessed tooth, to something moving in her leg. Jeezzz. He won't acknowledge the soda can worth of vodka found in her system (along with the copious amount of THC).

MOO

Mel

Those poor aliens. Come all that way to give us a frightening close encounter ... only to meet CA.
If Offender Anthony is a regular sufferer of seizures, and particularly one that caused the death of her child, I'm the man in the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper