Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She was shaking and foaming at the mouth."
READ: she woke up with cold sweats and was praying to the porcelain god after $70 worth of Alabama Slammers and vodka shooters.

"There was a loss of body fluids."
READ: she blacked out and peed her pants in her sleep.

"They didn't find any alcohol in her system!"
READ: that's because she barfed it all up/they pumped her stomach/they gave her an IV before you showed up, bozo. She's an adult- her medical records will be between herself & her doctor, as in doctor-patient confidentiality. Therefore whatever she tells you and you are stupid enough to believe is what "the truth" is going to be, isn't it?

"i had to give her mouth to mouth!"
READ: i was the boyfriend they didn't like in the first place, their daughter was out with me getting rat-arse drunk, i gotta say something to her dad so he doesn't hate me even more because now we're dating again... Let's say it was a seizure, and not that you were so messed up you needed your stomach pumped!

So, George was saying that Casey did or did not pee her pants when she had the so called seizure while with Jesse? Sounds like GA was trying to accuse Jesse of something bad during that one interview. They change their minds with the wind in trying to defend the ex inmate.

George says Jesse said she did not. George doesn't believe she has them at all, according to the LE interview snip Laurelj posted a page or so back. George referred to "no bodily fluids".

"She was shaking and foaming at the mouth."
READ: she woke up with cold sweats and was praying to the porcelain god after $70 worth of Alabama Slammers and vodka shooters.

"There was a loss of body fluids."
READ: she blacked out and peed her pants in her sleep.

"They didn't find any alcohol in her system!"
READ: that's because she barfed it all up/they pumped her stomach/they gave her an IV before you showed up, bozo. She's an adult- her medical records will be between herself & her doctor, as in doctor-patient confidentiality. Therefore whatever she tells you and you are stupid enough to believe is what "the truth" is going to be, isn't it?

"i had to give her mouth to mouth!"
READ: i was the boyfriend they didn't like in the first place, their daughter was out with me getting rat-arse drunk, i gotta say something to her dad so he doesn't hate me even more because now we're dating again... Let's say it was a seizure, and not that you were so messed up you needed your stomach pumped!

Did someone say there was a "loss of body fluids?" Because I understood there was not which makes it all the more phony....

Now it's a tumor??? :banghead:

DH and I have a dear friend whose husband passed away at age 36 due to a brain tumor. He fought the good fight for 2.5 years but left behind a young wife with two children who were then aged 8 and 3. It sickens me to hear Cindy Anthony suggest that Casey has a brain tumor :furious:

DH and I have a dear friend whose husband passed away at age 36 due to a brain tumor. He fought the good fight for 2.5 years but left behind a young wife with two children who were then aged 8 and 3. It sickens me to hear Cindy Anthony suggest that Casey has a brain tumor :furious:

Are you in Genesse Co. by chance? I've had 4 friends suffer and pass from brain tumors that all grew up there. I'm from Flint originally.

Are you in Genesse Co. by chance? I've had 4 friends suffer and pass from brain tumors that all grew up there. I'm from Flint originally.

I grew up in the Motor City but have lived in the northern 'burbs since graduating from college.

Notice who's making the media rounds now..Dr. P...Could it be that the network is using the A's to promote Dr. P since his ratings are in the toilet..We all know this but what if Dr. P doesn't sing the A's praises. He's going to be in deep doo do if he crosses CA. Trouble is he's not a wimp like GA.

to be fair, they are the same rounds that jeff ashton made :twocents:

Did someone say there was a "loss of body fluids?" Because I understood there was not which makes it all the more phony....

Not everyone loses bladder control when they seize. My son had two grand mals in the days following being hit and run on his motor cycle. They were both documented by medical personal - he didn't lose bladder control either time.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/grand-mal-seizure/DS00222/DSECTION=symptoms

The following signs and symptoms occur in some but not all people with grand mal seizures.

Aura. Some people experience a warning feeling (aura) before a grand mal seizure. This warning varies from person to person, but may include feeling a sense of unexplained dread, a strange smell or a feeling of numbness.

A scream. Some people may cry out at the beginning of a seizure because the muscles around the vocal cords seize, forcing air out.

Loss of bowel and bladder control. This may happen during or following a seizure.

Unresponsiveness after convulsions. Unconsciousness may persist for several minutes after the convulsion has ended.

Confusion. A period of disorientation often follows a grand mal seizure. This is referred to as postictal confusion.

Fatigue. Sleepiness is common after a grand mal seizure.

Severe headache. Headaches are common but not universal after grand mal seizures.

If Jesse's description was accurate, it sounds like OCA had an alcohol related seizure. Doesn't mean she ever had another one. Surely doesn't mean it had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death!

It's gone from psychological damage from molestation, to seizures, to now a brain tumor. Someone here mentioned that aliens will be the next excuse. I think they might be right.

..and then she also had another one in jail, i remember her telling "cookie" all about it...

..we got totally ripped off when there wasn't a "penalty phase.." i seriously wonder what on earth we would have heard if there had been one..

No freaking kidding. I still think GA and CA did NOT want that penalty phase to happen. There is no telling what would have come out during it.

Now it's a tumor??? :banghead:

*said in best Arnold accent* It's NOT a TUMOR!!!!!!

No seriously, it's not. Good Lord. I want to pictures of that dang tumor before I believe it!!!! Seriously, what's next, demonic possession? (Oops, didn't mean to give her a new idea, darn).

Now that I think about it, could Cindy be doing this just to mess with Casey? I mean first a seizure and now a tumor? That is just beyond insane unless Cindy is smiling inside because she knows Casey is having fits over her mother's continued idiotic excuses for what she did. Maybe even more, it's her way of saying, you and I both know what really happened. It's her way of sticking it to Casey even more. That or Cindy's just plum insane and needs to be hugging herself with a cozy white jacket in a nicely padded room somewhere...

The latest Cindism is Casey has a t,umor...See Joy Behair tonight.

Another one?! ANOTHER ONE? Gosh, guess she knows best. FICA is just a mass of undiagnosed, er masses.

Or CA is a mass of undiagnosed, er, lies.

Apple, tree, yadda, yadda...

CA is fast becoming the most entertaining of the bunch. I have begun to find her funny - the ha-ha kind. Would that she understood that.

But, ah well, LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Smell that greasepaint Cindy! This. Is. Your. MOMENT!

floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMHO

No seriously, it's not. Good Lord. I want to pictures of that dang tumor before I believe it!!!! Seriously, what's next, demonic possession? (Oops, didn't mean to give her a new idea, darn).

I can't see any self respecting demon wanting to crawl inside her and make her go acting all Linda Blair on everybody..

BBM

no, demonic possession has been accounted for (nephilim). And I will have you know, that was Jesse and his dad. We are currently working on aliens.

Aliens. That's the ticket

Another one?! ANOTHER ONE? Gosh, guess she knows best. FICA is just a mass of undiagnosed, er masses.

CA is fast becoming the most entertaining of the bunch. I have begun to find her funny - the ha-ha kind. Would that she understood that.

But, ah well, LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Smell that greasepaint Cindy! This. Is. Your. MOMENT!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMHO

I'm so glad something good has come out of this hot mess, we sorely need something to laugh at. I'm not there yet but I'll try because laughing would certainly be better than the headache I get when I see her name now!

floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMHO

:floorlaugh:

O/T. As I was reading your post, a WS ad came up for the book, LIE AFTER LIE. I guess CA can't use that name, seems like a perfect fit. :liar:

On the bright side, right before our eyes, her book sales are in the :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member